FKA twigs - "EUSEXUA"

kyliefever2002

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

I personally love the cover and think it'll be a grower for some of y'all :eli: perched for the memes of it though, Magdalene had some of the best album artwork goofy memes of all time, I hope we see some great ones in the coming weeks

also imagine a gaycatwigs :gaycat4: that'd be so cute

i think the cover is just so not on the same level as to the visual she already show from this era. It's an absolutely no for me.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• FlyPirate

• ahauntingnearu

• Uncatena

Screenshot_2024-09-13_at_9.00.01_PM.png?

Edited by Pendulum
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh my GOD that was video of the year, her art is so incredible :jonny4:

And surely that was Arca collab in the first part? Sounds amazing

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

the music video is a masterpieces omfg. what a way to start an era . GAGGED

people upvoting/downvoting the textless cover and the one with text on last.fm :deadbanana2: we're back with the single cover 

people with taste and an eye for aesthetics prefer the textless cover 

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

people upvoting/downvoting the textless cover and the one with text on last.fm :deadbanana2: we're back with the single cover 

people with taste and an eye for aesthetics prefer the textless cover 

its literally so much more striking 

20 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I don't really vibe with the video because it's literally giving Human Centipede interpretative dance but girl, what is this fan fiction> :hoetenks:

just be happy we're getting new music and visuals after 5 years of drought (Caprisongs does not count)

someone on her subreddit was complaining the eusexua imagery is satanic or something :ahh:

literally how is this fan fiction? like of course it's not satanic or anything and i'm sure she has the best intentions but im just not ******* w this era like i did the last few. the human centipede **** was so weird and this whole eusexua is the pinnacle of human experience stuff too. like how is time flying by when you're making out with someone or raving the pinnacle of human experience lmaoo, it's just so confusing to me. like why is she trying to teach us about overconsumption while wearing her $20k corset and trying to sell us $200 merch?

the music is great so let me try to ignore the whole mantra and cult stuff 

the song and video are tremendous, massive gags but to me her best video will ALWAYS be sad day :jonny5: that is simply one of the best music videos of all time I fear

• Like 1

the cover is cute the font just throws me off. i prefer the single cover but she's so gorgeous that she can pull of anything tbh

1 minute ago, punisher said:

literally how is this fan fiction? like of course it's not satanic or anything and i'm sure she has the best intentions but im just not ******* w this era like i did the last few. the human centipede **** was so weird and this whole eusexua is the pinnacle of human experience stuff too. like how is time flying by when you're making out with someone or raving the pinnacle of human experience lmaoo, it's just so confusing to me. like why is she trying to teach us about overconsumption while wearing her $20k corset?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWhsvNSKTeO1BvhI26pNP

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Screenshot_2024-09-13_at_9.00.01_PM.png?

JAIL!! :laugh:

This talented woman I Stan. She's never really led me astray :alexz:

27 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

that video is so beautiful omg :cries: maybe even her best since Pendulum? idk it's just such a wonderful combination of the ethereal with the earthly, she's really giving this era her all already! can't wait to hear the full Drums of Death too :heart2:

Pendulum video is one of my all time faves

Can't wait to experience Eusexua the visuals later today 

Song is on repeat. One of my faves of the year 

• Like 1

My favourite Twigs video will forever be gor Cellophane, but DAMN I'm blow away. 

I was a little nervous about the next direction she'll take after Killer, but I was a fool to ever doubt her because this is immaculate. No one does it like her.

Let me book a ticket to Prague real quick 

Hate Drum of Death unfortunately, that's not what I imagine when she talks about a rave in Prague and the whole eusexua thing :(

Cute video nontheless 

• Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, Pendulum said:
  1. 4:23 (Eusexua)
  2. 3:56
  3. 3:17
  4. 3:11
  5. 4:25
  6. 2:57
  7. 4:32
  8. 2:30
  9. 4:37
  10. 4:41
  11. 4:17

Based on the runtime in the EUSEXUA video, track 3 is most likely that track that plays before EUSEXUA. It starts at 1:00 and end at 3:17.

Even without the text, the cover still wouldn't be in her top 3 covers but obvi an improvement. 

I never watched the fashion show or anything, but do we know if these are for sure confirmed for the album: https://x.com/iriptheslitt/status/1818448028564324842??

Heard Room of Fools when it leaked, but Lonely But Exciting Road sounds like the albums magnum opus :jonnycat:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, punisher said:

literally how is this fan fiction? like of course it's not satanic or anything and i'm sure she has the best intentions but im just not ******* w this era like i did the last few. the human centipede **** was so weird and this whole eusexua is the pinnacle of human experience stuff too. like how is time flying by when you're making out with someone or raving the pinnacle of human experience lmaoo, it's just so confusing to me. like why is she trying to teach us about overconsumption while wearing her $20k corset?

she's just world building as an artist! it may be more fun for you if you just give in to it and try to enjoy this idea of what could be and not try to extract too deep of a meaning or message from it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sha-nasty said:

Even without the text, the cover still wouldn't be in her top 3 covers but obvi an improvement. 

I never watched the fashion show or anything, but do we know if these are for sure confirmed for the album: https://x.com/iriptheslitt/status/1818448028564324842??

Heard Room of Fools when it leaked, but Lonely But Exciting Road sounds like the albums magnum opus :jonnycat:

Apparently neither made it onto the album 

2 minutes ago, VerdantHue said:

Based on the runtime in the EUSEXUA video, track 3 is most likely that track that plays before EUSEXUA. It starts at 1:00 and end at 3:17.

the song is Drums of Death and I lowkey feel like that's the full track we got in the MV, so it's either track 6 or 8.

it's giving interlude

• Like 1

Video of the year :jonny5:

The first song gave me Melissa vibes, which I love.

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Dream on. Will be lucky to even get 12

just learned it's just 11 tracks :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.