The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

All forgiven sis, you can lash aotynights all you want,  we reputa stans have to stick together :jonny6:  did we at least get it to higher spots than last rate? I remember it being UNfairly rated 

Spoiler

We lowkey tanked :deadbanana4:

1989 winning this year's rate is the third biggest surprise of the day

• Haha 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

The fact that Cruel Summer is still in while the superior Cornelia Street is OUT (in last year's rate Corni was much higher) shows how many success stans have turned up to vote :matty:

• Like 4

Why is New Romantics still in :biblio:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ellis-bell said:

Why is New Romantics still in :biblio:

Because the best people in life are free or something I ******* guess 

She saw Cornelia Street at #46 and decided to make sure it won't touch top 50 the next rate.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

The elimination of Safe & Sound earlier today killed me, I literally logged off to protect my peace. 

I see now I made the right choice, because as I'm catching up not only did we lose my namesake, Ivy, but we also lost the most holy testament of them all right after. Cowboy like me, I mourn you. Let me grieve please. Respect the privacy of myself and my family (the fallen evermore tracks + Safe & Sound). Thank you all. 

5 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

@PoisonedIvy not giving this an 11 :khalyan2:

My evermore 11 had to go to cowboy like me over ivy, and it seemed to be the right choice because ivy would have placed above clm had I swapped their scores. 

:khalyan: 

A brief visualization of me reading the elimination of cowboy like me:

7iWk.gif

1TU3EMV.gif

TXYePM.gif

giphy.gif

angry-throw.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hold Up! I'm gonna let @Forever Winter finish (tomorrow!), but ATRL user Achilles. had one of the greatest and most correct Taylor Swift top 50s of all time… of all time!

kanye-shrug.gif

Spoiler

Mary's Song

Our Song

Should've Said No

Tim McGraw

Fearless

Love Story

White Horse

Dear John

Enchanted
Last Kiss

Long Live

Ours

Timeless

All Too Well 

Begin Again

Better Man

Holy Ground

I Almost Do

Sad Beautiful Tragic

State of Grace

Treacherous

Blank Space

New Romantics

Out of the Woods

Style

You Are In Love

Delicate

Dress

Don't Blame Me

Getaway Car

the 1

august

cardigan

invisible string

the last great american dynasty

mirrorball

peace

cowboy like me

happiness

tis the damn season

tolerate it

Dear Reader

Would've Could've Should've

loml

Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

How Did It End

I Hate It Here

Peter

The Prophecy

Safe & Sound

And while I'm at it, I had the most correct top 100 Taylor Swift songs of all time, too!

Spoiler

Teardrops On My Guitar

Tied Together With A Smile

Breathe

Fifteen

Forever & Always

You Belong With Me

You're Not Sorry

Back to December

Haunted

Mine

Come Back… Be Here

Forever Winter

I Knew You Were Trouble

Nothing New

Starlight

Clean

Shake It Off

Wildest Dreams

Call It What You Want

Cornelia Street

False God

exile

hoax

illicit affairs

the lakes

my tears ricochet

seven

this is me trying

champagne problems

coney island

gold rush

ivy

marjorie

right where you left me

willow

Anti Hero

Glitch

The Great War

High Infidelity

Labyrinth

Midnight Rain

You're On Your Own Kid

Clara Bow

Florida!!!

Guilty As Sin?

So Long London

The Albatross

I Look in People's Windows

So High School

BONUS (Because nobody actually counts Christmas music as part of a proper discography)

Christmas Tree Farm

First Testament: 6

Fearless: 8

Speak Now: 9

Red: 13

1989: 8

Lover: 2

folklore: 14

evermore: 11

Midnights: 10

Tortured Poets: 5

The Anthology: 8

Other: 2

An EQUITABLE top 100.

VXxt.gif

7 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-anti-hero-scale-gif-6fe7def

47. Anti-Hero

Saviours (11s): Mr. Duff, Holy Ground, Kyungsoowift, wehavetostan

Stans (10s): MusicLoverDude, PaloSanto, NordicGuy, Peroxide, DevilsRollTheDice, sanzo, Namigo, KillingYourCareer, Arrows, Theluckyone, Life Savers, folkloreking, gagacasanova, freakum., reputation1989, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, halcyonday, iamanearthling, frankvert, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, Feanor, Yog, Miles., wastedpotential, TheArgonaut, fridayteenage, Strawberry Bubble, Kyle-x, Swirl900, Bartender, K$Ellie, Cruel Summer, Bindi, heckinglovato, Starchild

Admirers (9s): Where are you now?, greeneyedsoul, djcalpal, LoveInStereo, tb6591, 1989, badidearight, tjspy, PoisonedIvy, SylMacPer, terrorblade, MidnightsAtPeace, CamiloPg_, 4Real, chosensparkles, Ampersand13, PerfectSacrifice, Supernatural, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, makeawish, Hooker Barbie, Bussea, Flower, byzantium, Heldenzeit, enchanted0, pavi, SoSickOfThatSOL, 

Haters (1s): Støned, Losing my ground

Saboteurs (0s): Hurem

Comments

wehavetostan

11 - "Her best lead single and I will die on this hill."

kyungsoowift

11 - "Hutchleah you will be dealt with."

Starchild

10 - "Oh this self hating self empowering anthem!"

Peroxide

10 - "One of her best ever pop songs."

gagacasanova

10 - "My theme song."

wastedpotential

10 - "Hit-Hero, my literal savior. I heard rumblings from oomf's oomf who worked high up at a radio station and heard this a few days in advance that this had a great chorus and several tiktok moments, and my hopes were so high. I really didn't want to believe we might finally be getting a chance to exit the hitless asylum, but my hopes were so high. When I say that every single wishlist item for a TayHit was double-exceeded by this hymn, I mean it. I wanted more than one week at #1 and we got EIGHT. I wanted a fun hook, and we got every single moment of the song, but especially "it's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me". I secretly (deep down, because I thought it was so preposterous as to not even say out loud for fear of looking like an idiot) wanted this to make the Decade End Chart, and it cleared the threshold with so much ease that it's literally the third most successful solo female hit of the 2020s on the Hot 100 so far (behind Flowers and Cruel Summer nnn). I secretly wanted a song that would end the big 2020s hits from the "Tay-enders", and this did literally that. AND, unlike for some, it sparked a true TayRenaissance of hitmaking, and we got Karma, Cruel Summer, Is It Over Now, and the upcoming TS12 lead single to follow in its wake! I wanted a hit and I didn't care how it sounded, so imagine my surprise when it ended up being one of the catchiest and melodically strongest hymns of Her entire career? The lyrics are a bit of a mixed bag ("sexy baby" and "narcissism/altruism/congressmen" vs. "I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror" and "I wake up screaming from dreaming/One day I'll watch as you're leaving/And life will lose all its meaning"), but this was a student teacher at Max Martin University for Hooks and Hitmakers, and it's now a tenured professor there. The bridge is certainly something that could never come from any other artist, and I think that should be highlighted as well. No one else on this planet could've successfully executed this as well as Lord did. Now, I'd be remiss to not mention the video being not great, and the skit making it even worse, but idgaf about a video when the material is this strong without it! Lord taking "maybe you're the problem" and turning it into a mantra... oh this fits right into what I've written about Mastermind!"

frankvert

10 - "Her best pop single since 1989; truly a return to form. The buildup from the bridge into the final chorus is SO monumental, those synths are legendary. Jack Antonoff I never said a bad word about you."

Where are you now?

9.9 - "Part of maybe her best 1-2-3 punch imo. Also love the Roosevelt Remix. "Too big to hang out slowly lurching toward your favorite city etc." is that lyric. And those pre-chorus lyrics! This song just works in every way."

9.5 - "The hate this song gets on ATRL is whatever, because this is rightfully recognized as one of her bests."

SLUTTVFTV

8.5 - "Her best lead single, I don't mind hearing it on the radio."

Forever Winter

8.4 - "One of her best lead singles."

blown away

6.8 - "Ask me again in 5 years and my score will be higher. The song is good but I'm sick and tired of still hearing it every single day on the radio."

Achilles.

6 - "Anti Hero is the rarest of unicorns; a smash hit about mental health issues that is not cloying, melodramatic, generically empowering, or awkwardly uncomfortable. Her mind!"

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero

You're all the problem, this should be in the top 10 :(

7 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

safe-and-sound-taylor-swift-review-image

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars)

Saviours (11s): Achilles., Klein, Strawberry Bubble, wastedpotential, liam13, reputation1989, Theluckyone, Namigo, frankvert

Stans (10s): Velvet Night, FolkLover1989, Kyungsoowift, byzantium, TaylenaStan, Diarrhoea, Heldenzeit, Kyle-x, PoisonedIvy, Dear Reader, sparrowblue, greeneyedsoul, Bartender, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bosque, Top Dash, Cruel Summer, StonedSoulPicnic, Bussea, TheArgonaut, BOAZ, paulyyyozd, roso, Holy Ground, fridayteenage, Nein, Mezik, Prismee, Fitzswiftie, vinicius, jacobhalkohit, Axolotl, AbeHicks, Uncatena, halcyonday, Enrique523, badidearight, folkloreking, chosensparkles, itsjem, Riverbank, 4Real, llikeh, Avrileon, MidnightsAtPeace, sanzo, NEX, DevilsRollTheDice, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): LastKiss, Mr. Duff, Venice B, Supernatural, Flower, Ms. Togekiss, idkwiam, Tusk, The Music Industry, Forever Winter, pinkbowvintage, CamiloPg_, Soobin, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, Swirl900, beagle, enchanted0, chiliam, Blood Magic, TMRA, By the Water, wehavetostan, Bindi

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, Quicksand, LovaticSwiftie

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

Klein

11 - "Definitely should've won an Oscar. It's such a calming song. Listen to it anytime you feel anxious, and it's infinitely comforting. Everything about it is pure perfection: the vocals, the melody, the lyrics, the production. Sacred & Superior remains the second best song of her catalogue to this day, and you will have to deal with it."

reputation1989

11 - "Her most underrated song, just the most beautiful and calm melodic masterpiece."

wastedpotential

11 - "I sincerely hope y'all appreciate the priviledge of being permitted to listen to the single greatest song of all time. What a blessing it is to exist in a time when you can listen to this at any time you want. I shall hold my tongue and let Lord's talent and mastery shine through in its self-explanatory way, but I just want y'all to be GRATEFUL for once."

Achilles.

11 - "This came out at the perfect time in my life when I just NEEDED this quiet, calming, loving, gentle, reassuring presence. I used to listen to it for hours at a time, hundreds of times a week. But it's kinda funny. Like, this is literally my most played song of all time just because I was so depressed when it came out. I mean, I have played this one song more than all of Loser combined!"

sparrowblue

10 - "Top 10 in the discography. swift should've done more collabs with them or their producers before the mess happened."

Nein

10 - "This song has a special place in my heart. This song was what got me into Taylor Swift."

SLUTTVFTV

8.7 - "folklore coded."

blown away

7.6 - "A great soundtrack song, it perfectly fits with the movie."

6.7 - "Overrated."

Where are you now?

5.7 - "Ahead of its time."

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

Nooooo, I'm not forgiving or forgetting! You're all obsessed Taylor haters for eliminating this track.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

A brief visualization of me reading the elimination of cowboy like me:

7iWk.gif

1TU3EMV.gif

TXYePM.gif

giphy.gif

angry-throw.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif 

Me when y'all WHACKED my 11s

6 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

red-photoshoot-09.jpg

39. Holy Ground

Saviours (11s): Vespertine, burninredhot, TaylenaStan, Strawberry Bubble, Ger.vaz, Bartender, Sanguine

Stans (10s): Holy Ground, holyground13, Klein, gagacasanova, chosensparkles, Achilles., Cruel Summer, Bosque, Taylor fanboy, Kyungsoowift, Lazuli, sparrowblue, fab, beagle, Blood Magic, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, fridayteenage, Great Username, Støned, Don, Prismee, Venice B, frankvert, iamanearthling, Gorjesspazze9, badidearight, itsjem, a_d_22, 4Real, sanzo, NEX, pinkbowvintage, NordicGuy, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Tedwards, wastedpotential, The Music Industry, MidnightsAtPeace, greento, LastKiss, Mocha, TheArgonaut, Diarrhoea, enchanted0, AdrianNicki, idkwiam, PoisonedIvy, wehavetostan, Solaria, Forever Winter, DevilsRollTheDice, Live To Tell, Soobin, Riverbank, Theluckyone, folkloreking, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, AbeHicks, Axolotl, jacobhalkohit, G.U.Y_Next_Door, creativity., BOAZ, Clauss, Bussea, My Tears Ricochet, Top Dash, greeneyedsoul

Haters (1s): halcyonday

Saboteurs (0s): By the Water

Comments

Vespertine

11 - "Lives were forever changed."

Holy Ground

10 - "Anybody giving this less than a 10 will be dealt with. It's personal."

holyground13

10 - "My namesake! One of my favourite Taylor songs, it does sound like spinning around in a field in a brand new dress."

Lazuli

10 - "I actually liked this less cuz the TV kinda butchered it but let's not discuss that."

frankvert

10 - "This song deserved so much more. Jeff Bhasker's production is immaculate on this."

Klein

10 - "Probably the most underrated song in her discography if there is one."

Achilles.

10 - "The reverence of memory is an essential defining element of Taylor Swift's songwriting, and Holy Ground is a god-tier example of how and why."

greento

9.7 - "More stuff like this please, Taylor."

wastedpotential

9.6 - "This one really gets me up onto my feet and jumping all around my room every time it comes on! Suddenly 'ooh-ooh-ooh-oohwah' is a part of my every day vernacular, it's something I've attached a great deal of meaning to. This is my... always a bridesmaid never a bride hymn from Redemption - basically every other hymn on this book has had a point in time over the past 12 years where it was my absolute favorite (well, all of the good hymns, at least), but this one has always been somewhere in the top 8-12 range even from the very beginning. While I think Redsurrection TV was less botched than some of y'all do, I think this song... could've gone back for another pass on the mixing floor. The random off key super high pitched piano keys in the background... What Wendy Said for whoever is responsible."

Forever Winter

9 - "Original version is excellence. :jonny:"

Lorenzo22

8.3 - "Aged a bit but we love you."

Where are you now?

8.2 - "Proof that she can successfully dabble in other sub-genres."

Rev8

8 - "The production is something I wouldn't expect from her. It's like someone made a parody of the song. It's great tho."

blown away

7.1 - "This one is fun. Not very memorable, but still nice when it comes on."

6.7 - "Overrated."

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

My most beloved 11 

GONE

:(

5 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

88006a27fc05dd45bdaf26a2f16da26f10dc0e7c

33. You're on Your Own, Kid

Saviours (11s): MusicLoverDude, Terylee, D-@-N, chosensparkles, skizzo, MidnightsAtPeace, sanzo, SylMacPer, K$Ellie

Stans (10s): Lorenzo22, LoveInStereo, FolkLover1989, Flames2Embers, Kyle-x, StonedSoulPicnic, Cruel Summer, TMRA, Don, Blood Magic, Bartender, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, Diarrhoea, Heldenzeit, fab, Kyungsoowift, Clauss, Hooker Barbie, TheArgonaut, paulyyyozd, Strawberry Bubble, creativity., Dear Reader, RihannaLoverrr, Holy Ground, fridayteenage, Ger.vaz, Nein, Mocha, americanlife, SLUTTVFTV, tjspy, Great Username, djcalpal, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, vinicius, frankvert, jacobhalkohit, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, halcyonday, Gorjesspazze9, Enrique523, badiearight, reputation1989, freakum., LIfe Savers, Last Kiss, Theluckyone, Tusk, 305, Namigo, a_d_22, Avrileon, CamiloPg_, NEX, DevilsRollTheDice, NordicGuy, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, tb6591, PoisonedIvy, Where are you now?, Michael196, Peroxide, Mr. Duff, Miles., TaylenaStan, Flower, Lazuli, wehavetostan, PerfectSacrifice, idkwiam, greento, terrorblade, beagle, 1989, Live To Tell, folkloreking, AshleyLovescats887, Axolotl, Supernatural, enchanted0, AdrianNicki, pavi, Top Dash, Starchild

Haters (1s): LovaticSwiftie, ONOPKA, KillingYourCareer, blown away

Saboteurs (0s): sparrowblue, Forever Winter

Comments

MusicLoverDude

11 - "This is SO relatable. And she still leaves you with hope regardless <3!"

kyungsoowift

10 - "Coming from someone who recently graduated, I love how students collectively use this as the graduation song."

SLUTTVFTV

10 - "So good. She literally wrote this for me, her track 5s hardly miss (except you, Loser)."

Where are you now?

9.6 - "Perfect way to summarize her journey in the spotlight. Just when you think she couldn't say anything else or different about it she comes along with this gem. Def should've been on the eras tour Midnights set list."

Miles.

9.5 - "That bridge is gorgeous."

Starchild

9 - "This song became such a staple in my law school years."

wastedpotential

8.5 - "Okay if I'm being honest, this song takes too long to get where it's going for me. I'm usually a sucker for a production build, but this one serves more Archer than Labyrinth for me, and that's not a good thing. I just don't care about Her childhood friends or Her early Nashville days when she's this globe conquering Empress now, and that's just a footnote in Her story. I know one day this is gonna hit me like a bus and I'll have an ugly tear breakdown (I know some of y'all have already had that moment (and Stevie Nicks too, apparently)), but I've tried and it just hasn't been booked for me yet. I'll make sure y'all ALL know when that happens so I can redeem myself from this unpopular and tasteless opinion. Beyond my own thoughts, this has absolutely entered the classic Swiftism canon and will be one of Her defining tracks in 10+ years, even when the rest of this Book has been totally lost to time."

Achilles.

7 - "The lyrics are strong but some of the emotional resonance was dampened by Jack Antonoff's synths."

Bosque

6 - "Good lyrics, pretty mid melody and production."

blown away

1.7 - "Never liked this one and is massively overrated among Swifties. Boring, dull, always the same..."

sparrowblue

0 - "It's okay but not great."

Forever Winter

0 - "Overrated to the heavens. Have to sabotage. A good song nonetheless (real score 7.5). :ryan3:"

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

THIS IS A TOP 10 SONG, WTF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bosque said:

Us rn

spacer.png

I confirm this :bloo:

Right Where You Left Me' should be AT LEAST in the top 20

4 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Sorry guys but I hate to sabotage Champagne Problems

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

Hide contents

sddefault.jpg

30. Treacherous

Saviours (11s): twoheadlightshine, Forever Winter, Soobin, Great Username, roso, beagle, iamanearthling, Vespertine, a_d_22, pinkbowvintage, greento

Stans (10s): The Music Industry, gagacasanova, Klein Ampersand13, wastedpotential, holyground13, Dear Reader, Cruel Summer, By the Water, Bindi, Strawberry Bubble, FolkLover1989, 1989, Taylor fanboy, Kyle-x, byzantium, My Tears Ricochet, Flames2Embers, Clauss, Quicksand, enchanted0, Bartender, Blood Magic, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Top Dash, Lazuli, sparrowblue, ellis-bell, paulyyyozd, fridayteenage, burninredhot, GuyNextDoor, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, Prismee, Fitzswiftie, Venice B, frankvert, badidearight, reputation1989, folkloreking, itsjem, Riverbank, Tusk, Arrows, llikeh, Namigo, 4Real, Avrileon, NEX

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, MidnightsAtPeace, LastKiss, Uncatena, PerfectSacrifice, liam13, Sad Beautiful Tragic, RihannaLoverrr, AdrianNicki, TMRA, Lorenzo22, tb6591, Tedwards, PoisonedIvy, Solaria, DevilsRollTheDice, sanzo, Theluckyone, Life Savers, chosensparkles, Mr. Duff, AshleyLovescats887, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, Holy Ground, Catch22, Bussea, Kyungsoowift, Bosque, Achilles.

Haters (1s): creativity.

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

Vespertine

11 - "Lives were forever changed."

greento

11 - "My favourite song by her switches between this and Last Kiss, I just can't decide. Everything about this is perfect. The lyrics are simple yet paint such detailed imagery. The bridge is immaculate."

Forever Winter

11 - "The best bridge she's ever done. And she does it TWICE. She rightfully knows this is one of her best songs because whenever she performs it live she always prefaces it by saying 'This is one of my favourites.' and 'This is one of the best songs I've done.' Another song that was massively upgraded with the TV. The first three-track run on Red needs to be studied. Also, if there's any Taylor song you should play on blast in the car, it's Treacherous."

sparrowblue

10 - "The slow build from the start all the way til the bridge hits remains undefeated. maybe she can work with Dan Wilson again."

10 - "THE best song of the Red era."

Ampersand13

10 - "My god, what could I possible say about this song? I actually listened to Treacherous for the first time on account of a thread on ATRL I perused before becoming a member. Someone had mentioned the double chorus and the song's overall euphoric quality. Well, they didn't lie. This will forever be a defining song with regard to my love for Taylor and her songwriting. There's a timeless quality not only to the production and melodies, but also the sentiment of throwing caution to the wind when presented the chance to jump in deep with someone you could potentially love."

The Music Industry

10 - "How can anyone possibly give Treacherous anything below 10? It's one of the most mature songs off of Red and her early career. It still stands out to me for its nuanced portrayal of the risks/rewards of falling in love. The double bridge is just so captivating as it keeps building in intensity until I feel myself ascending into heaven. Oh Treacherous, you will always be famous."

By the Water

10 - "Her best bridge still to this day."

Flames2Embers

10 - "Just. Say. It. With. Your. Hands."

wastedpotential

10 - "Y'all know the video of the Lord lookalike jumping off that cliff in heels while Love Story (Old Testament) plays? That's how I feel when I listen to this song. I'm tapping out and going base jumping! I'll see y'all at the bottom or I won't! I fear I'll be screaming this the entire time I hurtle down the side of the cliff-face. "TWO HEADLIGHTS *spits out bug* SHINE THROUGH *gulp of air* MY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND-"

Lorenzo22

9.3 - "Aged a bit but they could never make me not give you less than a 9."

Achilles.

9 - "The way this song builds is incredible."

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "surprised that it's so liked tbh but i get it"

Where are you now?

8.9 - "Breathtaking and captivating. The re-record finally sucked me in."

blown away

6.2 - "The lyrics are good and the bridge is heaven, but the song as a whole could've used some kick."

Peroxide

6.1 - "I've never clicked with this one… bit overhyped me thinks -  *prepares to be stoned*"

pavi

4.5 - "I've always found this melody to be annoying, whoops."

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

This song made me a swiftie :( 

I finally caught up...sigh. Let me post my comments before I see the Top 100

First of all yall are so tasteless for putting The Other Side of The Door and If This Was A Movie in the #160s range what the hell was that...I blame yall reputa stans:giraffe:

I Did Something Bad at #130(if i'm not wrong) and Fresh Out The Slammer at #129 are like 100 spots too high...

FLORIDA AT #114 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I should've gave Now That We Don't Talk an 11 I think, easily one of her best pop songs despite being her shortest one

Glad Betty is out before Top 100 but could've been out earlier, also it can be cut on The Eras Tour btw :fan:

HAPPINESS NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S MY SONG DESERVES TOP 100 AT LEAST

Some of the remaining songs are questionable, why the hell were I Can See You, IBYTAM, AYHTDWS, KOMH, DWOHT, CIWYW, and Peace in the Top 100? :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 1

Starting my Top 90 viewing, interesting how with the amount of songs left we can see this website's Taylor albums ranking:

1. Folklore (12)
  2. Red (11)
  3. Evermore & Speak Now (10)
  4. 1989 (9)
  5. Midnights & Reputation (8)
  6. Lover (7)
  7. TTPD (6)
  8. Fearless (5)
  9. Debut (2)

Definitely interesting to see TTPD having so many songs out before Top 90 despite it having 31 songs moo.png

19Katy89 slaying :hoetenks:

@blown away I see you gave Dear John an 11, all is now forgiven, feel free to continue dragging TTPanneD through the mud :clap3:

But of course the talentless user base of ATRL is pushing Dear John OUT before WCS, y'all wouldn't appreciate REAL goth-punk moment of female rage against the gaslighting of an entire societal structure if it hit you in the face :coffee2: Ready for ****, Mid Woman, Virulent **** and The Middest Song That Ever Lived can only WISH

• Haha 2

Top 90-51 now....

Most songs are rightfully out as they're in a bit too long.

TTPD getting CHOPPED left and right :clack: not really surprising at this rate, cause Guilty As Sin is still in

But Hits Different at Top 70 :ahh: above Lavender Haze even

Last Kiss is kinda overrated to me so #63 is actually decent

BETTER MAN NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 30? YALL TASTELESS I SWEAR

giphy.gif

Gold Rush above The Way I Loved You what the hell :biblio:

imo DBATC and IION are kind overrated, they should've been at the earlier of Top 100 stephm.png

Definitely interesting how Begin Again and Safe & Sound are both not being talked much in the fandom and somehow always creeps in into the Top 50 (or even Top 10 in previous rates)

6 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

Definitely interesting how Begin Again and Safe & Sound are both not being talked much in the fandom and somehow always creeps in into the Top 50 (or even Top 10 in previous rates)

:gaygacat4:

You could say the same about Mine, Sparks Fly and Treacherous tbh. When TALENT shines through we don't need a gazillion streams or TikToks #MusicNotTheBling

• Like 1

Predictions for the top 3 tomorrow: 

Spoiler

:3rdplace: Blank Space
:2ndplace:  All Too Well
:1stplace: august 

Spoiler

Don't necessarily agree, but could be worse and has full representation of her album trinity 

:ryan3:

Top 50 now but I want an exclusive post for my beloved 11

What the hell Anti-Hero is a Top 20 at least, yall just dont get the cleverness of this song & imagery, how she combines her personal anxiety which are related to fame and her breaking down amidst of her crumbling relationship and coated in a pop beat. I swear yall see Jack Antonoff on the credit and decided to **** on it!

giphy.gif

I swear if there's a next rate I will rate the songs above it way lower!

8 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

OH @Kyungsoowift lets wake this UP!

Me if I ever see Hutchleah waddling walking down the street

rhobh-choke.gif

exactly we gonna pull out the ozempic injections on her everytime we cross down the street

• Like 1

ME! after this rate is over.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.