• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MerveAksak

• Joaco95

• Onyxmage

• Burn

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

Literally no one outside USA or UK knows beyonce had that as an album cover but yeah, keep taking pop forums as a credible source

It's One of the most famous album of the decade and already a Classic :rip:

And you said this about Beyoncé to promote Brat "Is now more than a meme". So what It Is? I never seen a meme about It let alone reading people talk about this album :coffee:

Edited by vale9001

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

And you said this about Beyoncé to promote Brat "Is now more than a meme". So what It Is? I never seen a meme about It let alone reading people talk about this album :coffee:

lmao go outside, or actually just use social media??

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Well if you think anyone in 10 years from now on would recognize that cover then good for you for being delusional. :ryan3:

But brat is already a cultural reset that people will remember for years to come, if you don't want to believe in it then it's okay.

also beyonce's name on a black background was NEVER iconic it was just okay :gaycat:

That's an insult to Beyoncé

ST cover is extremely iconic

brat is not really known outside of the stan/pop world

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Burn said:

idk sis you couldn't go anywhere in 2014 without seeing someone rocking one of these

spacer.png

I once saw someone wearing a tshit inspired on self titled but instead of B's name they had Michelles :rip: i even remember the year because that was inside a bank and i almost never go there (do everything online): 2019. So yeah there was an impact. Let's see if the green brat thing survives 2024 first.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Edit the fonts on your resumes 

***** this took me out :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MerveAksak said:

Literally no one outside USA or UK knows beyonce had that as an album cover but yeah, keep taking pop forums as a credible source

no one outside twitter knows brat but anyways :giraffe:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

no one outside twitter knows brat but anyways :giraffe:

Thanks to CNN many people does now :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

Thanks to CNN many people does now :giraffe:

Local

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

This coming from a member of the base that decodes every Taylor Swift tweet like they're solving the Zodiac murders 

Nnnn not the Zodiac murders… you rotten *****!

This made me laugh so hard I actually felt it in my hole. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Just now, Joaco95 said:

Local

If that's how you want to console yourself yeah :giraffe:

FV3NvoJ.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

If that's how you want to console yourself yeah :giraffe:

spacer.png

Selftitled (and Lemonade) also made it to CNN, but thanks to her music and artistry, no because she was used as a meme for a electoral campaign :giraffe:

• Haha 1

We'll have to see how Brat ages but for now I feel like the impact of Brat has been bigger. Like, the amount of memes created with the brat generator was insane. Major worldwide brands doing social media content with it was also kinda crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I cannot believe yall are about to argue about fonts on a solid background. I am begging yall to go outside and accomplish something.

Edit the fonts on your resumes and apply for a job instead of analyzing the fonts of successful people :rip: 

Imagine you thinking you did something while posting this on a POP forum where people talk about these kinds of random things Go earn your diploma and let people have some fun on here.:deadbanana2:

OT: BEYONCE (but BRAT Is having its moment right now :clap3: )

2 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

We'll have to see how Brat ages but for now I feel like the impact of Brat has been bigger. Like, the amount of memes created with the brat generator was insane. Major worldwide brands doing social media content with it was also kinda crazy.

even CNN is talking about it in regards to Kamala having a BRAT summer. :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

spacer.png

Selftitled (and Lemonade) also made it to CNN, but thanks to her music and artistry, no because she was used as a meme for a electoral campaign :giraffe:

Well this photo is not about the album cover though. Nice try :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Imagine you thinking you did something while posting this on a POP forum where people talk about these kinds of random things Go earn your diploma and let people have some fun on here.:deadbanana2:

OT: BEYONCE (but BRAT Is having its moment right now :clap3: )

Have fun debating something that literally has no objective metric by which it can be answered :dies: 

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Have fun debating something that literally has no objective metric by which it can be answered :dies: 

Do you KNOW where you are? People write 2 page essays on pop girls hair cuts here. 

• Haha 3

Beyoncé the album is iconic, the cover is not iconic. Especially not after the platinum version became the only one available on streaming platforms.

The BRAT cover is part of why that album is iconic. It's a part of its phenomenon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MerveAksak said:

:deadbanana2:

According to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), within the last nineteen days of 2013, the album sold 2.3 million units worldwide, becoming the tenth-best-selling album of 2013.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

:deadbanana2:

According to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), within the last nineteen days of 2013, the album sold 2.3 million units worldwide, becoming the tenth-best-selling album of 2013.

again, the amount the album sold doesn't equal to iconicness :suburban: I especially said album cover in the post you mentioned too

I also said I streamed ST more than Brat. It's about the DAMN ALBUM COVER :deadbanana2:

Just now, MerveAksak said:

again, the amount the album sold doesn't equal to iconicness :suburban: I especially said album cover in the post you mentioned too

I also said I streamed ST more than Brat. It's about the DAMN ALBUM COVER :deadbanana2:

This cover was doing the exact same thing in the exact same stan circles when it dropped, trust me, I was wrapped in it. Twitter wasn't as popping, but people were doing the EXACT same thing with the cover.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.