PokéRate 6: Kalos ⚜️ 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲

Curaga

Just now, Curaga said:

now, I don't dislike them, but WHAT are Skrelp and Vivillon doing in the top 50 

vd9elj9x619a1.gif

Skrelp belongs honestly. Great design.

• Like 5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curaga

• Suilen

• Heldenzeit

• sunbathinganimal

19 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Last one for today!

#51 | Goodra | 6.234

XJnL3us.png

2a5f510b44e46cfbf018d5f6bbf634e2557456dd

11s: @Chiidish @Rabbit

10s: Bartender, gardendreams, Gourgeist, LastKiss, Lord Gaga, Nico Robin, Norte, queenp, UnusualBoy

1s: BambiStar, coolcristobal, elevate, Magickarp, Ohno, Red Light, Rence, Subomie

0s: @artc0cx @Ponzi

3ani__706__xy.gif3ani_-S_706__xy.gif

AMIT: goomy and sliggoo sweeties

artc0cx: hate this thing so much, horrible concept and design :biblio:

BambiStar: Hisuan form redeemed her but OG still a disgrace

Chiidish: fatshaming f words who are a bit big themselves could never make me hate you legend

Conker: Ash had one and we didn't really get a good lasting impression of her.

Ewan Chaos: Bland typing ugly design giving annoying... One of the worst pseudos ever. Now her Hisuiun glow-up... That's an entirely different story.

Konril

Nico Robin: Another beautiful and strong dragon Pokémon. Thank you Kalos :clap3:

Ohno: yet another mon ruined by the perverted community :toofunny3:

Rabbit: WAP

Red Light: Gross. I hate any Pokemon that drools. Looks like Griffin Barrows after he swallows a cock

Subomie: Abomination. A dragon made for hentai nerds. Why the **** did they give it kawaii anime eyes? What a waste...

Suilen: didn't have a chance to try it out, but it seems inferior to other pseudos

UnusualBoyUnderrated icon, I know she'll leave soon but she's queen.

jsshaoaUAAYAYSBDN ugly slug turd thing missing top 50

:ryan3:

Burn, squeal, suffer *****

Edited by artc0cx

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Anyway i was going through my imgur to find that Lopunny gif, & wow.

PIug51f.png

I forgot ATRL was convinced there were 100+ people voting in an anonymous poll during a rate with 40 participants.

Makes sense why SOME people think it's not a dupe.

FGi48SF.gifTVSCMeS.gif

mariah-carey.gif

Phantump/Trevenant + Skrelp/Dragalge

my babies Top 50 :alexz3:

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Some of you just give these pokemon low rates for the sake of it or to feel special, how is ******* M-Gardevoir a 1? Like be serious :rip: 

preach! and not just for Garde but for maaaany other mon

and thats why i stopped giving a **** about the results of the rates here, i just pass the time lol

8 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

CDN media

why does it have a spatula :gaycat6:

Delphox stans support sexist stereotypes 

delphox-plagueofgripes.gif

Sad we never got a Primarina moment for ha

tumblr_pw56jyS00p1uwlqvvo2_400.gifv

• Haha 3

Skrelp line, Clauncher line, Phantump line and the two fossil lines... Kalos might've gobbled a bit with those ones. Just a bit.

• Like 4

More like Goodriddance. (And I'm not even being that much of a hater.)

Don't mind me, just reading through the dupe drama :suburban:

Spoiler

Also it speaks to how long it's been since I've played these games in a serious manner that I have no clue what half of the terminology in here means :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Sad we never got a Primarina moment for ha

tumblr_pw56jyS00p1uwlqvvo2_400.gifv

This king :jonnycat:

I'm about to get back into my lowkey Alola stanning days. Still the best modern gen. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

CDN media

why does it have a spatula :gaycat6:

To spank the haters who would be begging for more

vd9elj9x619a1.gif

• Haha 1

I'm like 80% certain Gredninja is going to outwit, outplay and outlast Delphox.

Greninja has Smash Bros fame and blue prejudice going for him. Not to mention the FIVE ZEROS for Blaziken back in the Gen 3 rate.

Now I don't feel so bad for giving Zigzagoon a zero.

12 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Don't mind me, just reading through the dupe drama :suburban:

Reveal hidden contents

Also it speaks to how long it's been since I've played these games in a serious manner that I have no clue what half of the terminology in here means :deadbanana2:

After your masterwork with @TheManWho and... whatever their other dupes were, maybe you could finally solve this case for us, mama. 

:khalyan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad to see we kept that... thing out of the top 50. :johnald:

• Like 1

Goodra by Dalley-Le-Alpha on DeviantArt

queen you deserved better

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Mega payolazard still in :biblio:

I didn't know that the megas were this hated. 

Anyways i found it cool that we all agree that Mega- Mawile, Absol and Banette are still in :duca: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Conker said:

I'm like 80% certain Gredninja is going to outwit, outplay and outlast Delphox.

Greninja has Smash Bros fame and blue prejudice going for him. Not to mention the FIVE ZEROS for Blaziken back in the Gen 3 rate.

Now I don't feel so bad for giving Zigzagoon a zero.

Delphox maybe, but will it outlast Fennekin?

vd9elj9x619a1.gif

Edited by Suilen

She better outlast Delhpag

335.gif

i kinda liked Goodra when XY first came out but the internet ruined her for me. Sorry to her remaining 3 stans :suburban:

• Haha 1

M-Gardevoir is Gardevoir's evolution and that alone warrants a 1. but when you consider that she switches into an even uglier gown, a bob that AGES her, and is the ace of the worst (BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!) and easiest of champ of all time…yall should be grateful she wasnt met with a flood of 0's :suburban:

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:15 AM, Magickarp said:

@Hallad173 @Jacobdaniel @PillowCase @Hurem @Frappucino @Blue. @checkm4te @queenp @BenAmuro @Chiidish @Dear Reader @sugrbby666 @Flexus @elevate @Norte @UnusualBoy @halcyonday @Canon @sunbathinganimal @CristianGarcia @Seffers @karron0624 @Apostolis @Ewan Chaos @Konril @Rigalo @Rence @illWill @Sawk @coolcristobal

My fellow disenfranchised G2 voters. I have @'d u today because u all scored Umbreon higher than Steelix. I am here to let you know that u were all wronged by the host, who 100% rigged the result in his favour. I have mathematically proven this in the quoted post. We didn't notice the blatant rigging in the G2 rate, because Poki is significantly smarter than the G3 host. Not a particularly hard feat to accomplish, but a feat nonetheless. We cannot let such disingenuous people continue to disenfranchise our votes. Imagine democratically voting for Umbreon/Milotic as a community, & then having the one person controlling the voting machines telling us Steelix/Sableye is the candidate instead.

Frankly I wonder if this is racially motivated. He took away the one opportunity for a BLACK Pokemon to win. It's quite interesting to me that we had a BLACK & YELLOW in the T3, but the WHITE man fixed his excel sheet to make sure they will never be #1. Always just stuck as representation behind the white man. It's quite the commentary on life, no?

I will be PM'ing all of you his address soon, & suggest we all march down there PEACEFULLY to let our voices be heard & burn his house down. Even those who scored Steelix higher, but believe in rate integrity, disavow rate riggery, & don't want illegal users to vote should come down & join us. Together we can PEACEFULLY put this rigging racist down.

13yrTOx.png

I- 

:deadbanana4: lol at you praising poki for once :bibliahh:

Whoa, I never realized Mega Rayquaza has two smaller tails coming off its tail :eek:

3ani__384-mega__oras.gif3a-b__384-mega__oras.gif

5 hours ago, Sawk said:

People really give more than like 5 1's in rates... Where is the honesty? Where is the integrity? Where is the camaraderie? These hoes really give 1 to every mon they don't stan, nnn :ahh:

Not true. This is the only Gen where the mons genuinely deserve majority 1s :sorry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gogoat deserved better, I freaking love him. Always part of my team during an X/Y run!

Mega Blaziken and Swampert are great and delicious, but I just can't get mad at Mega evolutions being kicked out at this point you know?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.