What happened to the Dua Lipa stans on ATRL?

Treason

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BussC,XOXO

• Yes, AND

• Broken

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, BussC,XOXO said:

Whenever there's a new pretty, unproblematic woman who makes pop music and has a successful era, you have gay men who pretend to stan her and use her accomplishments to argue with other gay men and when they can no longer do it, they move on to the next flavor of the month.

Not you clocking ATRL and Stan Twitter's tea!

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

I'd say I'm still a fan but RO was quite disappointing. I'll check for whatever she does next, but at the moment there's not much to say (apart from her Glastonbury set which got a bit of buzz).

Oh Dua is goodT in my book, I can see the artistry and still stan

...what we REALLY wanna know is what happened to the Tate McRae gheys :clap3:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We're still here, the album low-key SUCKED outside of Training Season and Houdini, so there's not much to talk about. Some of us are strihming the other gorgeous rihleases like BRAT :clap3: 

No switching, just resting. I hope this underperformance era makes her MAD AS HELL, and she comes back with an 11/10 sized SERVE for her next campaign. :clap3: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theoghon said:

Oh Dua is goodT in my book, I can see the artistry and still stan

...what we REALLY wanna know is what happened to the Tate McRae gheys :clap3:

spacer.png

There were Tate gheys?!?

Nothing happened to the Dua stans but the success stans are now hiding behind successful girls' avis, it happens all the time when you see certain hasbeens being attacked and Taylor Swift avis appearing to defend within seconds :cm:

When she dates Anwar again I will stan :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.