Taylor vs Rihanna which life would you have?

Trent W

Which life would you wake up one day and chose to live if you had to?

Rihanna:

- Billionaire made by her product empire

- Biggest female hitmaker all time

- One of the most beautiful woman in history

- Asap Rocky

- Family

- Loved by Everyone

Taylor:

- Billionaire by music

- Biggest female seller all time in music

- 4 ATOY

- Extreme levels of white privilege

- Travis 

- Childfree and free

- Polarizing 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Devin

• Jay07

• bad guy

Top Posters In This Topic

I would want Rihanna's discography and looks but Taylor's career otherwise: Taylor is living my childhood dream of being a massive touring popstar without children rn 

Rihanna because I'm a hot mess and if I woke up as Taylor her career and public persona would be tanked within a day :toofunny3:

• Haha 10

Rihanna is so much more fun. I'd rather be her tbh.

Rihanna, would get more money without having to write or do anything outside of sometimes modeling.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

rihanna. imagine wanting taylors life lol. 

spacer.png

Taylor's man is football player; Rihanna's baby daddy is a washed up rapper who's been rumored to be on the DL Taylor Swift - 'Midnights' - Page 487 - Music - ATRL

Edited by Josh
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

I'll choose true confidence, sexiness, happiness, maturity, and carefree fun, all while having a beautiful family and legendary career to be proud of. I already have 5/7 of these so we shooting for all 7.

spacer.png

Rihanna. She's just having a laid-back lifestyle, with no obligations such as a tour. That, alone, makes her life more appealing. I'd just be lazing around, enjoying a life of luxury—having access to all of the same Taylor has access to should she desire. And she's, literally, flawless and has a style and charisma that's off the charts.

We'd definitely be stepping out on A$AP. tumblr_inline_njvd0h8Zis1sccn28.gif

Just now, bad guy said:

I'll choose true confidence, sexiness, happiness, maturity, and carefree fun, all while having a beautiful family and legendary career to be proud of. I already have 5/7 of these so we shooting for all 7.

spacer.png

meanwhile Rocky is a colorist spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Rihanna because life seems easier and she's truly happy without needing to overwork herself these days.

But I would say Taylor if I had the drive to make music as much as she does and not flop. Who wouldn't want that :-*

Both my faves though :gaycat1:

• Like 1

I would probably pick Rihanna

Taylor's life is exhausting and she seems to stress a lot to keep the numbers up

Rihanna has more money and seems happier

Just now, Trent W said:

I would probably pick Rihanna

Taylor's life is exhausting and she seems to stress a lot to keep the numbers up

Rihanna has more money and seems happier

It's not exhausting if you love your fans and love performing / writing music spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Rihanna's baby daddy is a washed up rapper who's been rumored to be on the DL

Rihanna's husband is influential in his field and even if he was bi would that be a problem? This reads microaggressive (not surprising) but I'll clamp my tongue.

spacer.png

• Like 9

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

Rihanna's husband is influential in his field and even if he was bi would that be a problem? This reads microaggressive (not surprising) but I'll clamp my tongue.

spacer.png

*baby daddy; Rihanna has already said that she won't ever marry him what is influential about Rocky? spacer.png

Edited by Josh
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Rihanna.  She got that hot bf, she is the most stunning woman in the entire world! who wouldn't want to be rihanna.  She's my MPG idol and will be for life retired or not

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Taylor's man is football player; Rihanna's baby daddy is a washed up rapper who's been rumored to be on the DL 

ur love for putting down black men should be studied bc what tf does their occupation gotta do with anything? :rip: NFL players are equally washed up after 35.

spacer.png

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.