Spotify: 'MEGAN' debuts with 7.1M streams, 11.7M day 3 (+50%)

KatyPrismSpirit

31 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

People saying that no other independent artist is signed to Roc Nation, when Tinashe is right there lmao

does Tinashe have a global distribution deal with warner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• pride4jc1222

• Stunnah

• punisher

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

does Tinashe have a global distribution deal with warner

Nope she has a distribution deal with Position Music, you talked about rocnation specifically tho

29 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Hoping this pulls a Traumazine

Megan isn't Camila. She's doing 6 figures easy on this one.

sometimes i wonder what yall actually expect someone to do.  Some of yall have unrealistic goalposts.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Just looked it up. Released in January and has just 83 million streams on Spotify. Must have been very front-loaded. 

What is total stream of hiss today 

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Was on Tanya's neck for doing 25M first day with 4 extra tracks.

traumazine did 6.1M right? 

she kinda needs to choose whether she wants to have mainstream success like she did for good news, or aim for a more artistic approach to her career, both is just awkward and it kinda showed here and on traumazine

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Nope she has a distribution deal with Position Music, you talked about rocnation specifically tho

Position music is her publishing. Y'all just say things 

Edited by nuclear

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Position music is her publishing. Y'all just say things 

Oops my bad, she's still managed by roc nation tho afaik

going to repeat numbers wise as traumazine, first two albums also just dump and gone type promo to spend more on next singles. 

Y'all are so annoying trying to clown her over having management. She's not signed to a major get that through your thick skulls. Y'all fuming over management promoting their client which all management companies  do :rip: even her radio singles are released through Hot Girl LLC so check the facts before speaking to speak

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

26 minutes ago, Braz said:

The album increased on day 2!

10 minutes ago, punisher said:

@KatyPrismSpirit update OP please

All the comments about this repeating Traumazine's numbers aged like milk. I knew this was going to hold steady and challenge TTPD for #1.

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

All the comments about this repeating Traumazine's numbers aged like milk. I knew this was going to hold steady and challenge TTPD for #1.

Traumazine ended up selling way more than early predictions by the end of the week.

With the BET awards as promo, I'm hoping for the same.

It seems Meg will let the fans pick which singles will be next based on the demand on streaming.

isn't it super rare for an album to increase in streams on day 2 like this? i feel like the last time i remember this happening was Emails I Can't Send

• Like 1

So she will challenge TTPD's 11th week it seems like! 

TTPD is likely to do around 100k this week so if she can scrap solid sales and continue to grow or remain stable streaming wise she may actually have a fighting chance tbh

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

So she will challenge TTPD's 11th week it seems like! 

TTPD is likely to do around 100k this week so if she can scrap solid sales and continue to grow or remain stable streaming wise she may actually have a fighting chance tbh

Megan won't challenge for #1. She's predicted to do 40k in SPS first week. She doesn't have vinyls or other pure sales so she will do like 55k max. 

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Megan won't challenge for #1. She's predicted to do 40k in SPS first week. She doesn't have vinyls or other pure sales so she will do like 55k max. 

40k?!! I read somewhere in twitter it would scrap 70k or something :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.