LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Supervillain

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yes.. a lot actually :deadbanana:

to sum it up:

all girls left YG (kinda)

Rosé signed with The Black Label, an associate company of YG

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa founded their own companies and Lisa also has a partnership with RCA

they are still a part of BLACKPINK though so the group is not over yet

WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT ? 

While still being a blink, I stopped being obsessed with them after Born Pink (I couldn't handle another 8 track album, the Bebe Rexha & Natalia Kills demo mess, Ready For Love being included, ...). However, I do remember checking in a lot around the time they had to renew their contract,  I was 100% convinced they all did it after a lot of negotiations. How did I miss this ? :deadbanana2:

Wishing the best for the girls and still hoping for a BP comeback next year :jonnycat:

• Like 1

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whirly

• MonsterNavy

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• WeFoundWill

1 hour ago, whirly said:

:deadbanana2:I'm praying the lyrics are fine because I don't have the energy to deal with seeing people drag it

The lyrics will probably be a mess too, but anyone turning on a Lisa song expecting some Taylor Swift lyricism is kidding themselves

She will be serving bops, visuals, rap and dance and that's all that matters!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours :WAP:

this is the first proper BLACKPINK comeback since Born Pink and Jisoo's solo 1 year ago AHHH :WAP:

4 minutes ago, illia said:

The lyrics will probably be a mess too, but anyone turning on a Lisa song expecting some Taylor Swift lyricism is kidding themselves

She will be serving bops, visuals, rap and dance and that's all that matters!

U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?

I think were fine.

:suburban:

• Haha 9

it would be nice if she announced her solo album tonight as well with title and release date 

4 hours ago, D.Va said:

Oh this is not with YG ? :deadbanana2:

Did... Did I miss something ? :deadbanana2:

this actually makes me wonder how many people don't know that they all walked away from YG and are independent now 

like the number one thing that is so exciting about these upcoming solos is that they can do whatever the **** they want

Edited by WeFoundWill
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, MelCryBabyFan said:

it would be nice if she announced her solo album tonight as well with title and release date 

that would be such a collapse but I think it will be

Rockstar - June

Rosalia collab - August with a VMA performance debut 

Album in November

I heard 5 seconds and OMFG IT SOUNDS EXCELLENT It's giving psychedelic pop like Same Ol Mistaked by Rih and Tsunami by Katy shsjjdjdjd

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

I heard 5 seconds and OMFG IT SOUNDS EXCELLENT It's giving psychedelic pop like Same Ol Mistaked by Rih and Tsunami by Katy shsjjdjdjd

I have the worst self control so I listened to the full minute :jonny5::WAP: I'll try not to repeat it anymore until the music video :jonny5:

the production is INSANE its giving tame impala mixed with hyperpop :WAP:

this also sounds like the outro I AM GAGGED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.