LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Supervillain

I just hope this smashes harder because she deserves.

Also no performances in Korea? It seems like she really parted ways with Kpop since usually an idol will perform on those inkigato thingy right aftet release.

• Like 1

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whirly

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• duybeeGAshantiGA

47 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

she's now above J*min on Spotify :clap3:

She's dropping but a win is a win I guess 

9 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I just hope this smashes harder because she deserves.

Also no performances in Korea? It seems like she really parted ways with Kpop since usually an idol will perform on those inkigato thingy right aftet release.

Korea is racist toward funny there are some foreigners idols who are well respected and don't get racist comments. Lisa should pay Korea dust even if i wanted an Inkigayo performance

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Inkigayo 

If that's the case, I hope she gets a stage somewhere, or upload some special stages to social media. I remember for LALISA she had a performance on Jimmy Fallon.

Edit: Maybe T-pop Stage?? 

Edited by Reginald

Yeah I am sure she would perform on Thai TV? The Thai TV would love to have her. Also, what is RCA even doing? Why havent they booked her something in the US? The promo for this song has been lacklustre.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Thanks 1

How long does it normally take for performances to happen after a release? Idk about live shows but the Blackpink dance performances are uploaded after about a week. Hoping for some :dancehall3:

It didn't help that she (if im not mistaken) dropped the music a few hours before the tracking week started? 

She really needed to book appearances and such. 

I feel like this is just gonna be a moment. People will forget about it in a month.

Spotify WW

#13 LISA - Rockstar 4,036,274

10 hours ago, Exzime. said:

I feel like this is just gonna be a moment. People will forget about it in a month.

well, her second single is coming in a month, so... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

Spotify WW

well, her second single is coming in a month, so... 

how do you know? :gaycat3:

On 7/3/2024 at 4:46 AM, willmcclure9 said:

El Guincho x Lisa we need :jonny: 

like if she's gonna go for this y2k/hyperpop aespa/charli kinda route she should go all in and work with more experimental producers, not the counting stars songster :rip:

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

Spotify WW

stable which is a very good sign :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Burqa said:

like if she's gonna go for this y2k/hyperpop aespa/charli kinda route she should go all in and work with more experimental producers, not the counting stars songster :rip:

i've been wondering about this. like why is the frontman of one of the blandest bands of all time making hits for young women now? he worked with Ariana a while ago, then Blackpink, scored a hit with Tate McRae and now he's working for Lisa too who presumably chose him herself…

She ATE and left no crumbs with this. The best solo song & MV from the BP girls so far. Bekuh being GONE was already a win. The production slaps hard, I'm actually surprised Ryan Tedder was behind it. :skull: The NPSOM sample is so refreshing and really elevates the song.

Echoing the comments suggesting that she should work with El Guincho/AG though. I can totally hear her devouring their beats. Looking forward to her Rosalia collaboration next :duca: 

• Like 1

I thought her being with RCA would mean some booked performances but I guess we're not getting anything :skull: 

On 7/3/2024 at 4:47 PM, whirly said:

so good :alexz:

I LOVE THIS WTF

budgets are all playlisting and video, she could make billion stream with single dance video. why would she struggle to perform for non-fans audience especially where they remain hating on her?

excitement for rosalia collab on the way

I'm obsessed with Rockstar bridge, this is better than any BP's bridge :jonnycat:

On 7/3/2024 at 10:47 PM, whirly said:

so good :alexz:

:jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.