Sabrina Carpenter - "Please Please Please"

Joyride

I actually don't care about a #1, she's already smashing with two songs and she still has chances to get a #1 on the US eventually with any of those songs or the third single. I mean she already have reached #1 on huge countries like Australia, UK, Ireland. She's still on the A-list game and the album will smash. She's the moment, sth that Morgan, Post or any #1's fueled by radio aren't! She's doing amazing 

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Julia Fox

• halcyonday

Also I believe they should have waited until Espresso was #1 on pop radio to ship those Espresso vinyls. Those sales were wasted this week.

• Like 1

yeah there were a few missteps here and there by her team but i gotta say they're still doing amazing, she's skyrocketing with her entire discography and these two songs are two of the biggest hits of the year... i hope they pick a killer third single when its time to release the album. she teased a trilogy if i remember correctly.

5 hours ago, halcyonday said:

yeah there were a few missteps here and there by her team but i gotta say they're still doing amazing, she's skyrocketing with her entire discography and these two songs are two of the biggest hits of the year... i hope they pick a killer third single when its time to release the album. she teased a trilogy if i remember correctly.

wonder if she'll do like good 4 u or positions and release a single 1 week before the album. 

7 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

well it's joever :noparty:

Regardless, impressive and not even a album bomb impact :clap3:

Dt2M.gif

WTF is this???
Please tell me its FAKE NEWS
:cries::cries::cries:
I should've never stanned
the people I stan always end up FLOP 

---

My Sab-Hater arc starts 2day 
Mocha
ya'll get ready with the Qoute Drags and Thumbs Down

Edited by Mrnoniee
  • Like 1

So they said if she gets 5M streams for rest of the week then she can be #1 and in the end she achieved it yet no #1? :rip:

Bombastic streams on ALL streaming platforms for the whole week and that basic ass song still remains at #1 because it's #1 on ONLY radio? :deadbanana4: Yet another prime example of why the Hot 100 is a big sham. It's giving BTS Butter blocking Good 4 U in 2021.

• Like 2

This is one of my favourite songs currently!! Does anybody else prefer this to Espresso? I love that song as well but there's just something about PPP that stays in my head all day long. I keep finding myself singing "I beg you, don't embarrass me motherfucker" 

Am I the only one who thinks the opening rift sounds like a slowed down version of this?

I can't unhear it now! 😂

And the chances of PPP reaching #1 next week are probably worse considering that Post Malone discounted I Had some help and it's #1 on overall radio with huge increases  :rip: 

Radio:

1    +1    Post Malone - I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen)  +1.40    

7    +1    Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso  +1.29

PPP N/A  :rip: 

I still feel like Please Please Please miraculously gets the #1

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I still feel like Please Please Please miraculously gets the #1

The difference shouldn't be higher than 10 points based on their last prediction because PPP remain stable doing over 5 million until yesterday and #1 Apple, and the discount of "Help" was when the tracking week was over. So I don't understand why Sabrina's team didn't push for #1 if it was that close :huh:  Unless TOTC was trolling us

Holding on to number 1 on Apple Music but Morgan's new song is rising fast and already number 18. So proud of this song exceeding expectations :clap3:

Holding the #2 and #3 spot is still impressive. This era is shaping up really nicely for her so far!

• Like 1

I wonder why Sabrina's past singles and albums didn't take off but these singles have. I love Sabrina's vocals on this classic unrated song!

• ATRL Moderator

Didn't like this on first listen but it grew fast!

Maybe they could go for #1 album release week…or rush release a remix :chick1:, but I like that she's slaying with solo material

:michael:  The flip....How important getting that debut number one and number two was and now the change up to it just doesn't matter...  

I'm so delighted that this is smashing but I have to admit I didn't think this song would perform SO well. Espresso being a smash hit guaranteed some level of success for the follow up, but I didn't see this pretty much surpassing it. I am very pleased for her though, two undeniable smash hits back to back! 

26 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

:clap3:

She could go #1 this week, but her team needs to stop being f*cking stupid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.