Katy is coming

BlackAura

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Please don't say this is a photoshoot for the new era.

pretty sure its a photoshoot from 1 year ago for her shoes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

Ya'll are so dramatic honey...

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Deds said:

The 143 broadcast seems to be a smart idea, thousands of people joined it and i think it may be a great promo tool. You'd think she had an announcement to promote there… and yet here we are

I like the fact that her team, FINALLY (unlike what happened with Smile, apart from the pandemic), has updated itself to the new digital and listener engagement practices. it's also a nice way to attract today's generation of listeners, who are very practical in these things.
it is likely that she had an announcement ready for yesterday and that she decided not to do it for who knows what reason, or she simply wants to give us some more teases to further increase the already inflamed hype :kitty:

Edited by sam.teas
  • Like 10

Damn, at least now it's a surprise for EVERYONE. Hopefully no more info/pics leaks, we've had a lot already hahah

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

I like the fact that her team, FINALLY (unlike what happened with Smile, apart from the pandemic), has updated itself to the new digital and listener engagement practices. it's also a nice way to attract today's generation of listeners, who are very practical in these things.
it is likely that she had an announcement ready for yesterday and that she decided not to do it for who knows what reason, or you simply want to give us some more teases to further increase the already inflamed hype :kitty:

Hopefully it's the last part about the hype, I want teasers and near promo before announcement!

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

it is likely that she had an announcement ready for yesterday and that she decided not to do it for who knows what reason, or you simply want to give us some more teases to further increase the already inflamed hype :kitty:

I totally agree! They're finally waking up. I don't think wasting yesterday's occasion was a great idea but we'll see. My only fear is a Dua Lipa kind of situation where she starts the teasing a month prior the actual release, that would be a mess

• Like 1

This thread generating 80k views within a day is insane

• Like 2

Just now, Supervillain said:

This thread generating 80k within a day is insane

the DEMAND is there, now we need the actual announcement!

• Thanks 1

maybe they delayed because they want that more people to join the 143 channel? i mean, there's more people getting notifications about her updates right now

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@ Katy Perry, the Demand is here. If you studied economics, please match it with the (Offer) Supply :biblionny:

Edited by sam.teas
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

@ Katy Perry, the Demand is here. If you studied economics, please match it with the Offer :biblionny:

She doesn't have a formal education.

• Haha 2

Daisy hacked her account and deleted the scheduled announcement. 

:clack:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

@ Katy Perry, the Demand is here. If you studied economics, please match it with the (Offer) Supply :biblionny:

I don't see any other way for her to feed us, but you guys & Supervillain give more spoilers :bird:

3 hours ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

She teased the lead coming in spring earlier. You people can calm down. She definitely means summer for the album.

When she mentioned De Soi I lost it :ahh: this woman is such a troll

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Can someone explain to me how my girl got 67 pages on ATRL based on a photo in one day?? 

Did i miss something? I don't have time to go through all that. 

Tl;dr?? 

Our girl is just that powerful :-* all over a profile pic update and a voicenote, she's just that girl I fear

18 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Oh Katy, you never fail to make bad business decisions :suburban:

The shoes nobody asked for, apple cider vinegar and De Soi beverages say otherwise :suburban:

OT: Manifesting we at the very least get a release date for the lead today, if not an announcement that it will be released tomorrow, I SPEAK it into existence

giphy.gif

she should've just announced the ******* date of the single yesterday... i hate her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

i mean let's remember that **. **** produced the lead :clack:

he might be ghostwriting though. vaughn and aaron are both his proteges. plus it'll help with avoiding bad publicity

It's okay she hasn't announced it yet, it seems her team has a plan this time.

She might waste the hype, but the hype won't die this soon, the announcement will arrive in the next couple of days sooner or later.:giraffe:

• Like 1

She needs to give a date so Taylor can have a variant ready to go by then!

• Haha 1

My only concern is that the biggest boom was yesterday. There was so much energy in the air. Now that the actual announcement is so much later, there won't be as much noise. I lost the momentum myself after yesterday's mess. :biblionny:

I agree with everyone that yesterday was the most hype Katy Perry has had in YEARS and they should have announced SOMETHING. HOWEVER, it SEEMS they have their act together so far, so I am choosing the trust them and their process. Clearly, it's working so far (even if the endless teasing is getting a little tired at this point). Once she announces, the hype is going to explode again.

• Like 1

it's the way some fanbases would complain about an announcement of an announcement and here we are posting 69 pages about a teaser of a ******* day of the year. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Mattically said:

My only concern is that the biggest boom was yesterday. There was so much energy in the air. Now that the actual announcement is so much later, there won't be as much noise. I lost the momentum myself after yesterday's mess. :biblionny:

me too exactly 

Just DMed her on IG saying I'll buy 10 bottles of De Sois if she announces the lead today, let's see if this works!!

• Haha 2

It seems to me that Katy needs to warm up the soil even more.

Make, for example, a scandalous teaser so that it can be discussed more, how cool it is, etc.

One logo is not enough, but it is a good seed.