• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

25 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

I have to admit that the decision of not announcing anything last minute worried me a bit. I'd have understood if they didn't plan to announce anything from the start because they had a plan, but this sounds a bit reckless(?). Idk if that's the right word to describe this, but yeah.

My only guess for this decision is she's trying to play the long game and build hype on TikTok, since the news of a possible comeback didn't make that much of a dent there

Either way, stressing about this won't do much, so I guess I'll just have to trust the process 🤷‍♂️. I hope she will do something in the next couple of weeks to keep the hype alive, though.

didn't make noise where??? tiktok is leading the hype.. there are COUNTLESS viral videos everyday. 

i actually don't mind whatever she's doing rn, it's building more anticipation, and let's be real everyone that was tuned in bc of a profile pic change is gonna come back when it's actually announced. let's not exaggerate things bc we're not patient. 

• Like 3

concubine

She's the new Kesha, they are both wasting their hype at this point.. I'm sick of these broads.

how does no one on her (or basically any MPGs) team know how to work with hype? it's not that hard to grasp :sistrens:

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

how does no one on her (or basically any MPGs) team know how to work with hype? it's not that hard to grasp :sistrens:

they lack ATRL account on their resume :sistrens:

• Haha 8

She'll flop so hard if she's killing the hype like that. It's already the best she could get from gp.

I was sooo excited yesterday, went to my husband, desperate, saying she was going to announce something important... He laughed at me when I showed him that audio :clownny:

143 (I h*** her) :clownny:

• Haha 10

she REALLY did this:

IMG-8879.gif

• Haha 9

at least i got my reactions limit reset

IMG-8879.gif

• Haha 2

Wait, how exactly is she killing the hype? You guys are making no sense

• Like 12

Sorry if I'm slow but is TD song being her artist recommendation on Spotify new? 

2 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

didn't make noise where??? tiktok is leading the hype.. there are COUNTLESS viral videos everyday. 

The idea of Katy making a comeback is going viral, yes. But the changes to her social media layouts didn't. Pretty sure this is the biggest video that came out of it. (23k likes)

Screenshot-20240523-080333-Tik-Tok.jpg

There are plenty of examples where people pretend to be hyped over something because of a viral trend and then nothing comes out of it, so I guess she wants to make sure people will actually listen to the new material. 

Just now, PopKills said:

Sorry if I'm slow but is TD song being her artist recommendation on Spotify new? 

yeah i think they changed from Wide Awake like 2-1 days ago 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, esdrasgadu said:

I was sooo excited yesterday, went to my husband, desperate, saying she was going to announce something important... He laughed at me when I showed him that audio :clownny:

Omg why did I get a second hand embarrassment

It must have felt so humiliating

IMG-8879.gif

• Haha 10

She really said catch me and i go Houdini 

IMG-8879.gif

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, esdrasgadu said:

I told my fiancé that KP is finally coming back literally 4 minutes before the voice note, he said he will actually wait to see it before going to work on something in the garage and I said "oh, no, go and I will let you know when you come back." Hours later he asked and I was like... :suburban: I GOT MY MAN INTERESTED IN KP AND FOR WHAT, A VOICE NOTE?!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Omg why did I get a second hand embarrassment

It must have felt so humiliating

IMG-8879.gif

The embarrassment was bad, but the disappointment still hurts 

:clownny:

Edited by esdrasgadu

14 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, how exactly is she killing the hype? You guys are making no sense

its their anxiety speaking 

• Haha 1

The hype will disappear if she takes too long to announce. I give her 4 more days 

spacer.png

while i wait can please sabrina bring me an espresso?

ODRQvvs.gif

kinda stupid of her not releasing even a date/snippet yesterday when this whole era revolved around that date apparently

IMG-8879.gif

5 minutes ago, Mattically said:

I told my fiancé that KP is finally coming back literally 4 minutes before the voice note, he said he will actually wait to see it before going to work on something in the garage and I said "oh, no, go and I will let you know when you come back." Hours later he asked and I was like... :suburban: I GOT MY MAN INTERESTED IN KP AND FOR WHAT, A VOICE NOTE?!

Your fiancé deserves the truth. He deserves to know she didn't announce anything; she sent you a voice note instead. You can spare him the details.

:clownny:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

Oh!

STREAM ARTIFICIAL BY KATY PERRY

OUT MAY 32 :coffee:

• Haha 6