• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildHeart

• More Than A Melody

• Feanor

• Digitalism

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, l3disko said:

Maybe the Beyoncé comparisons are accurate after all.

Please elaborate :chick1:

Time to drop Fortnight (League of Legends remix) version

well stream it so it can stay tf you telling us for 

• Haha 2

Fortnight was good for the first few days but it just becomes boring after a few listens. she should push i can do it with a broken heart or my boy

Well the competition is tough right now, so it makes sense. Im sure it doesn't help that this is one of her weakest lead singles, right down there with Me!, im afraid 

:suburban:

Let's move on to one of the actual single-worthy tracks 

:suburban:

Release new album with 73 songs Taylor, now!!!

Multiple new versions are coming as I'm typing this 

It's doing 6m daily lol. It's just that there's a huge amount of songs pulling huge numbers right now. 

The competition is the strongest it's ever been on streaming and Fortnight isn't really a summer song that can make you dance. 

I think the back-to-back smashes of Anti-Hero and CS has made people forget that Taylor of all people doesn't need hit singles to promote herself.

16 minutes ago, l3disko said:

This must be her weakest performing lead single since her debut. wow

This really came and went. Maybe the Beyoncé comparisons are accurate after all.

I'm pretty sure Willow was a lot weaker than this

• Like 1

Just now, JoJo said:

The competition is the strongest it's ever been on streaming and Fortnight isn't really a summer song that can make you dance. 

I think the back-to-back smashes of Anti-Hero and CS has made people forget that Taylor of all people doesn't need hit singles to promote herself.

I'm pretty sure Willow was a lot weaker than this

But thats her best song so it doesn't count

27 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Album is pulling 50m daily

1 month in

Some people don't know how math works

She's obviously not flopping but the album has 31 tracks, 55 million is obviously good, but far far from the absolute chart monster that Taylor can show she can be:rip:

Bad Bunny was pulling 55 million with 23 songs after 28 days since release with Un Verano Sin Ti. And that was two years ago when Spotify was MUCH smaller. All tracks from UVST were above 115 on Spotify Global, 21/23 were in the top 100. 14/23 were in the top 50, and he had 5 in the top 10.

In comparison, TTPD has 15/31 tracks out of Spotify charts entirely. And 23/31 are out of the top 50. No songs in the top 10. And Bad Bunny wasn't on tour.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, l3disko said:

This must be her weakest performing lead single since her debut. wow

This really came and went. Maybe the Beyoncé comparisons are accurate after all.

It is not performing worse than Mine, ME!, Cardigan or Willow

de4af2e30c00b56df6b2ca8aa4056439c2c1eb36

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

She's obviously not flopping but the album has 31 tracks, 55 million is obviously good, but far far from the absolute chart monster that Taylor can show she can be:rip:

It did 40M from first 16 tracks yesterday. No other album did that except only one 

7 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Bad Bunny was pulling 55 million with 23 songs after 28 days since release with Un Verano Sin Ti.

And that is the only album ever that performer better on Spotify so... what exactly is your point? 

Edited by WildHeart
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, WildHeart said:

It did 40M from first 16 tracks yesterday, more than any other Taylor album or any other album in general except one. 

And that is the only album ever that performer better on Spotify so... what exactly is your point? 

No it's not :rip:

My fav's own album was pulling better numbers on average, it's just that it was 13 tracks instead of 31. Here you go, do math yourself. 1.9m average per track vs 1.7m average per track. 12/13 tracks still charting on Spotify Global. And once again, that's two years ago, when Spotify was much smaller than it is now. And this is with Harry being nowhere near of the streaming monster Bad Bunny and Taylor are.

Or what about Olivia Rodrigo's Sour, 11/11 tracks charting a month in. 33M+ total and an average of 3M+ per track.

And I'm sure there's plenty of others. Biggest? Could be, it has 31 tracks :rip: and she's obviously huge, but it's nowhere near the best performing one.

• Thumbs Down 1

Yes, ditch that lame single for Down Smash, her 13th #1 song.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

My fav's own album was pulling better numbers on average, it's just that it was 13 tracks instead of 31. Here you go, do math yourself. 

You can't compare averages of 13 tracks album and 31 tracks album, what? :deadbanana2:

Ofc an album with 30 tracks would have worse average than an album with 13 tracks. More songs = less average.

That doesn't mean Harry would do 59M with 31 tracks album or Taylor would do 22M with 13 tracks album. 

First 13 tracks 

TTPD - 37.44M (despite there being 18 other tracks) 

Harry's House - 23.3M 

They are not even close and this shows how nonsensical your "average" thing is... 

Edited by WildHeart
  • Like 7

It's already been stated that it's a bad aong, so it's not shocking 

There's no way that user is still trying to compare Taylor to that ex-boyband member :suburban:

• Haha 3

It's frontload like 'Hold It Against Me'

1 hour ago, .Odyssey. said:

What is going on? Will the three new releases by Taylor help give this a bump?

Is it time for a new single?

Thanks babe

The single is bad and the GP isn't conecting with album

The swifties are in denial

1 hour ago, airplane said:

Is the tour not boosting it?? How is this possible? Explain

She just did 4 nights in Paris 

Spotify France 

#42  (-11)

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Her Me! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.