• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Click Clack

• Aethereal

• theweekend

She's so miserable. That's what her 2 remaining stans get for blindly supporting her lazy ass 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah it's over. The newer rap girls are gaining momentum and Cardi isn't really talented enough to recapture everyone's attention after a 7 year hiatus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

The new Lauryn Hill :clap3: 

Jk, I hope Cardi's over for good. She doesnt deserve anything with this attitude.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Even if she dropped an album in 2021 she'd still flop by now. (look at Dua Lipa)

I suppose she would have somewhat bigger streaming in catalog as well as new releases but yeah still she did not have what it takes to stay strong.  

5 hours ago, concubine said:

https://x.com/mobzworld/status/1790427112064561367?s=46

She just went on a nicki style ass rant wtf

they would make such good friends theyre really so similar now

I cannot believe I fell for your BS earlier this year. There's something seriously wrong with some of y'all. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

:clack:

She's a celebrity/personality through and through. Honestly drop the "rap" spiel and do more tv. Or just release a quick PR album like Shakira/Ariana to get it done and over with. Make it short and spin it as a statement. 

• Confused 1

I really thought she was finally gonna drop the album this time :clown:

14 minutes ago, zach said:

I really thought she was finally gonna drop the album this time :clown:

she's said she has more than 30 songs recorded for this album. we already know this liar.

:suburban:

not she called yall reta**** again :deadbanana4:

she's crashing out 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

I cannot believe I fell for your BS earlier this year. There's something seriously wrong with some of y'all. 

Are you mad they are not being a loyal stan to someone who just cussed out her whole fanbase for the tenth time? Becalis isn't been loyal lmao

7 minutes ago, theweekend said:

she's said she has more than 30 songs recorded for this album. we already know this liar.

I'd hope she has more than just 30 songs recorded after six whole years!?

The Hilary Duff of female rap. 

2 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

The Hilary Duff of female rap. 

since Hilary just gave birth to her 4th baby, cardi needs to step up with a new pregnancy

9 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I'd hope she has more than just 30 songs recorded after six whole years!?

has she worked 2 months in those 6 years?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

not she called yall reta**** again :deadbanana4:

she's crashing out 

Wow. She says this about her fans a lot. 

39 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Are you mad they are not being a loyal stan to someone who just cussed out her whole fanbase for the tenth time? Becalis isn't been loyal lmao

No this person was trolling and pretending to be a barb earlier this year until someone called them out. Multiple posts about nicki in the base and some threads too, all while bashing her in other threads. Thats very odd behavior and I don't know why I fell for it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Cardi doesnt have passion for music so I think she will be fine regardless. Why would she drop an album if the singles arent doing well. She is right, that's a bad business move because after all, she did say that her goal is to make money. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Relaxing? :bibliahh:She so ridiculous. I used to be a fan but after a few years she just got more and more ridiculous. Good luck with that so called album in 2025. :dies: 

20 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

Cardi doesnt have passion for music so I think she will be fine regardless. Why would she drop an album if the singles arent doing well. She is right, that's a bad business move because after all, she did say that her goal is to make money. 

Im not a fan of nicki in ANY way but do you know how many of her singles flopped? The amounts of dragging she gets every time but she just keeps going and occasionally gets a top 10.  Its not just about releasing hit singles its about releasing music. Now nicki is on a successful tour packed with fans. Cardi should have been doing this but nobody wants to go to a tour for an album that came out 6 years ago. :dies: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Im not a fan of nicki in ANY way but do you know how many of her singles flopped? The amounts of dragging she gets every time but she just keeps going and occasionally gets a top 10.  Its not just about releasing hit singles its about releasing music. Now nicki is on a successful tour packed with fans. Cardi should have been doing this but nobody wants to go to a tour for an album that came out 6 years ago. :dies: 

True but Nicki is very dedicated, and actually loves what she is doing. She spent most of her adult life working hard and preparing for her career. I don't want to say cardi didn't work hard, but she had an easier time breaking out so she didn't develop the resilience and work ethic nicki had to develop to keep going despite all odds. So when things get hard, its easy for cardi to walk away especially when she always saw music as a money generator. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She is destroying her own career... R.I.P. Cardi B

egerassss.gif

• Haha 1

she's going to go the fergie route huh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.