Cardi B: "No album this year, worst fanbase ever”

Click Clack

2 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I'm sorry she's hilarious 

"I dropped 4 ******* songs last month, what more do yall want? My fuckin *****??" :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

anyways this is almost giving publicity stunt esp in her crazy brain, she's probably announcing the album this week nnnnn

she can rap fighting us at least she will change the opp music we don't want

:suburban:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Click Clack

• Aethereal

• theweekend

Imagine making bad music and then blaming fans for not liking it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Naurr unmerge the threads, now my previous posts are on the 4th page of 8 :bibliahh::rip:

Edited by Reginald

The way she could've had her TFM (deluxe or EP) in late 2018 with Money and then another album in 2020 when she had two back to back #1 hits :deadbanana2: how many times has she tried to restart this era?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Naurr unmerge the threads, now my previous posts are on the 4th page of 8 :bibliahh::rip:

the combined title is kind of iconic tho 

• Haha 1

she's still going off on spaces :bibliahh:

Cardi go take care of your kids and go for a walk or something

• Haha 1

At least they'll have all her "friends" to stream. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I feel like Atlantic decided to just pull the plug after that Miami song tumbled down the charts and not even a collab with Shakira (one of her most anticipated collabs of her career) could help her / was a complete chop

• Like 3

Armon Wiggins has been trying to instigate beef betwen Cardi and Meg for months. This has nothing to do with her :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cardi's problem is that she explains herself too much on social media to her "fans"/"stans", she needs to handle her social media accounts over to her team. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

she's still going off on spaces :bibliahh:

Cardi go take care of your kids and go for a walk or something

Ken Barbie doesn't make things any better, lol, why are on Spaces discussing this? Go vent and rant somewhere in private. 

Azealia cancels Fantasea II : r/popheads

you'll never be her!

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)

"If everyday you're going to school and getting a A, getting a A, getting a A, and your Mumma mad you not getting an A+" 

Belcalis "getting an A" :rip:

She said the only time her fans ever think is when their ass is spread & just called them the R word. :deadbanana:

Edited by FOCK

I've been occasionally checking on new Cardi tracks hoping something would hit me but nothing does.

Yeah girl. Either you retire or do something interesting for once and STICK WITH IT. You've been doing trial and error for four years already. Of course fans will get tired.

• Thanks 1

we don't need it now that normani is releasing 

:suburban:

13 minutes ago, FOCK said:

"If everyday you're going to school and getting a A, getting a A, getting a A, and your Mumma mad you not getting an A+" 

She said the only time her fans ever think is when their ass is spread & just called them the R word. :deadbanana:

:shakeno:

Posted (edited)

the way all the rap "experts"  and  admirers of IOP here left her as soon as her numbers dropped and the music is exactly the same as it was before.

Edited by Aethereal
  • Haha 4

I wish she would just surprise drop the album and then go and take her babies on vacation and stay away from social media 

She's always angry.

honestly its probably better she never releases a sophomore album. Invasion of Privacy and all it's success can stand on it's own without a sophomore slump cloud over it.

36 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

the way all the rap "experts"  and  admirers of IOP here left her as soon as her numbers dropped and the music is exactly the same as it was before.

She tried a song that sounded different

it was called bongos

It did not go well!

52 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I knew you were a fan.

nicki-minaj-butchlol.thumb.gif.802559b79

• Haha 4

How many times is she going to embarrass herself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Get OFF of social media!

Like I don't understand why you can't just ignore all the bs?

It really is that easy.

Why engage?

Cardi needs to grow up already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.