Cardi B: "No album this year, worst fanbase ever”

Click Clack

She don't wanna be saved stanned, don't save stan ha. 

:ryan3:

• Haha 3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Click Clack

• Aethereal

• theweekend

Lmao she needs to get off twitter. She's too emotional. Anyway she's got a contract to fulfill. Her label has invested money. There will be an album eventually. But she needs to do whatever she wants. The whole thing is toxic. She's fighting with too many people all the time 

I have never seen blunder their potential success the way she did. Had everything going for her during the WAP/UP era, but threw it all for nothing. 

It's hilarious cause she has no discernible talent, she just had to recite what her writers gave her. There was no reason for this delay. 

Now she's a washed up mess, and I hope her anxiety eats her up even more. Dum* a** bi*ch.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AdamRiver96 said:

I have never seen blunder their potential success the way she did. Had everything going for her during the WAP/UP era, but threw it all for nothing. 

It's hilarious cause she has no discernible talent, she just had to recite what her writers gave her. There was no reason for this delay. 

Now she's a washed up mess, and I hope her anxiety eats her up even more. Dum* a** bi*ch.

What an extreme reaction to not releasing music. :deadbanana2:Wishing her mental health gets worse just because shes not releasing an album this year. whats wrong with you? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/14/2024 at 6:44 PM, Space&Time said:

Wow. I'm a CARDI fan. I'm starting to wonder isn't ever happening. It's been, what, 6 years?

But it's not just that the album is taking forever to come out .. but her terrible attitude, it's so bad that I feel like: well keep it then

She's Gen Z's lauryn hill…mixed with Aretha Franklin's "i hate you all" energy. 

:clack:

She's hilarious. And weird.

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

What an extreme reaction to not releasing music. :deadbanana2:Wishing her mental health gets worse just because shes not releasing an album this year. whats wrong with you? :deadbanana2:

Not quite as extreme as Cardi's reaction to her fans asking for new music. 

Hasn't she told them to die on numerous occasions? 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Both things can be true but a Nicki fan shouldn't be talking. :cm: 

Edited by Onyxmage

44 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

well she's making progress because no mothers or people were threatened this time

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Both things can be true but a Nicki fan shouldn't be talking. :cm: 

I can't recall Nicki telling barbz or members of their family to die and also can't remember anyone in the fanbase wishing she struggled with anxiety.

"bUt ThE bArBz" :sleep:

9 minutes ago, punisher said:

well she's making progress because no mothers or people were threatened this time

I guess 

:suburban:

• Like 1

Im not sure what songs she would even put on the album. She has

WAP 

UP

Hot ****

Bongos

Enough

The album isnt very cohesive like IOP. You can tell by the Enough video the budgets been cut.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Im not sure what songs she would even put on the album. She has

WAP 

UP

Hot ****

Bongos

Enough

The album isnt very cohesive like IOP. You can tell by the Enough video the budgets been cut.

The budgets for hot **** and bongos were so high looking back.. Atlantic really gave her chance after chance but now there are too many other female rappers 

On 5/14/2024 at 10:39 PM, ALA said:

That there was probably never an album ready with WAP is crazy :rip: 

There obviously is but she's waiting for a hit. 

12 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

There obviously is but she's waiting for a hit. 

I mean…if there's an album but no hits to choose from, does she really have an album? :laugh:

Not even trying to be shady…b/c I personally thought some of her droplets were good. It was just bad timing. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I mean…if there's an album but no hits to choose from, does she really have an album? :laugh:

Not even trying to be shady…b/c I personally thought some of her droplets were good. It was just bad timing. 

She played the all cards out. She was obviously planning something huge with Bongos (the video costed up to 2 million dollars) and eventually dropped it all. Months later she says the album is coming as soon as Enough bombed she disappeared, it's easy to see what's going on.

Who knows maybe she'll drop it some day but clearly the album would be revealed or released had Bongos or Enough shown some signs. 

Edited by Aethereal

44 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

She played the all cards out. She was obviously planning something huge with Bongos (the video costed up to 2 million dollars) and eventually dropped it all. Months later she says the album is coming as soon as Enough bombed she disappeared, it's easy to see what's going on.

Who knows maybe she'll drop it some day but clearly the album would be revealed or released had Bongos or Enough shown some signs. 

Yeah, I get you.  

I just mean that if the pool of songs she recorded + picking from aren't resonating, then she might have an album technically…but she might not have a solid hit album.  That's all I meant.  

Without a cohesive set of potential hit songs, it's kinda just a playlist of demos. So I can certainly understand why the label (+ Cardi) might be hesitating. And why there's discussion of if there's actually an album.  There are songs, but are there enough to craft a follow-up to IOP (quality wise) is the question.   

1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

Yeah, I get you.  

I just mean that if the pool of songs she recorded + picking from aren't resonating, then she might have an album technically…but she might not have a solid hit album.  That's all I meant.  

Without a cohesive set of potential hit songs, it's kinda just a playlist of demos. So I can certainly understand why the label (+ Cardi) might be hesitating. And why there's discussion of if there's actually an album.  There are songs, but are there enough to craft a follow-up to IOP (quality wise) is the question.   

She already released two big singles and a solo freestyle. I doubt she's hesitating because she wants "exceptional" tracks or something when she does not even write or ever cared much about her music.  

15 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

She already released two big singles and a solo freestyle. I doubt she's hesitating because she wants "exceptional" tracks or something when she does not even write or ever cared much about her music.  

and now we know from the rolling stone interview... she's pulling the emergency pop lever after talking a big game :deadbanana4:

8 singles later and we're basically onto the third album atp. 

5 hours ago, Aethereal said:

ooooo that's interesting @punisher I thought Cardi creates her own music with only one other person??

spacer.png

• Confused 1

Ken Barbie out here touting the RS article and atlantic tweet claiming it counters the "alleged album cancellation" as if that didn't come right from Cardi's mouth and the article wasn't put to print long ago 

a true and proper mess

• Haha 2

The longer she takes the harder it'll be. Poor thing, absorbed by her own ego. 

Posted (edited)

The RS article confirming

• there are only ~3 songs ready so far
  • she thinks her current songs "sound horrible"
  • she wants to do more pop/drill and sing more but feels trapped in traditional hip-hop music
  • her husband who she has 2 children with doesn't even live with her
  • she got back with offset after she bought her some watches and chains
  • she spends ~20,000$ to get glammed each time we see her film tiktoks and instagram reels
  • the album still has no title, features, nor rollout plans
  • she's only hesitating to release because she's too anxious about "how it sounds".. she calls herself a perfectionist.. NO GIRL, YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT MUSIC LIKE THAT, we see that you are just scared to flop and underperform
  • she only talks to her husband and her team now

.. yeah it's over

Edited by concubine
  • Thanks 1

She has too many yes men around her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.