• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Click Clack

• Aethereal

• theweekend

Chi-

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Pathetic, embarrassing, looking & sounding stupid & uneducated as per usual… but her fans will still find any excuse to use her to drag Nicki, that's the only reason they stan her lbr now.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nicolette said:

True but Nicki is very dedicated, and actually loves what she is doing. She spent most of her adult life working hard and preparing for her career. I don't want to say cardi didn't work hard, but she had an easier time breaking out so she didn't develop the resilience and work ethic nicki had to develop to keep going despite all odds. So when things get hard, its easy for cardi to walk away especially when she always saw music as a money generator. 

Nicki is lazy as hell. :ahh: but shes also delusional. She hates losing so she will keep making more and more music until she gets even a semi hit. It actually paid off though because it kept her fans interested.  The GP really isnt carrying artists anymore its dedicated fanbases and she has that. Unfortunately cardi was TOO self aware at the start of her career and was always only chasing success. I do think her record label got to her head too and made her scared to release music. The reality is even if she released one or 2 flop albums she could still make music. Unfortunately i think shes past that point. I think shes done. :michael:

• Like 1

i rarely listen to CARDIO B but why didnt she release the album while WAP was successful 

it really is concerning that she hasn't dropped an album since 2018…

if she had just released CB2 in 2020 with WAP/UP her career wouldn't be in the state it is now, she sabotaged herself.

• Thanks 2

atleast we know nicki ones is coke rants

cardi just pure crazy

• Haha 3

Please just release an album so we can avoid the Lauryn Hill comparisons 10 years from now :toofunny2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Please just release an album so we can avoid the Lauryn Hill comparisons 10 years from now :toofunny2:

Cardi B is more Heidi Montag than Lauryn Hill. 

Both ex-reality TV stars with little to no musical talent and released one album. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

15 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

Will we get CB2 or R9 first :gaycat7:

You will get nothing from greedy capitalists that have no real passion or talent for music :chick1:

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Raspy said:

atleast we know nicki ones is coke rants

cardi just pure crazy

cardi's are offset cheating rants

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 1

Did Miami fall off the charts or smth? 

The new Lauryn Hill without the bars 

did lauryn hill go as far to body shame her fans and put death threats on their mothers? 

Why does she have to act like this... like gurl if you don't want to do music then don't hype your fans up and then switch.

I could've sworn she said in an interview a long time ago that she only ever wanted to release one album though... I could be wrong, but I swear I've heard it somewhere.

I kinda envy her life tbh, 7 years of not releasing anything yet still manages to travel all year long, the new Hilary Duff! 

She's not an artist. She should go be an influencer or something.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy. said:

Cardi B is more Heidi Montag than Lauryn Hill. 

Both ex-reality TV stars with little to no musical talent and released one album. 

This is such a dumb and sh*t take.

You know exactly the impact the album had on pop culture

did she tell them to die (again) yet? 

9 minutes ago, Bookmark99 said:

She's not an artist. She should go be an influencer or something.

she'll be on zeus network at this rate 

"i use to had it all"

IMG-7677.gif

• Haha 2

*in Katya's voice*

OKAY!

as J.Lo said about her own album "it's not like anybody's waiting on a JLo record anyway"

a day later I am still laughing

worst fanbase ever 

the way cardi would cop a ban (and an aneurism) if she was on here :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.