Harry Styles has no artistic narrative.

Kimbra

Posted (edited)

I thought out of all the One Direction members, he was the most promising one. 

I mean, I like his music but he's just too manufactured. That's the main issue with the music industry, it doesn't allow artists to commit to their craft to the core. 

Edited by alexrex
  • Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• Kimbra

• Rose

• dirrtydiana

7 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

Well I want him to stick around and have an impact. I don't want him to Ed Sheeraned and he's most likely going to be because even Ed had a stronger narrative than Harry currently has.

idk, Harry has enough stans and success to sustain him for at least the next 10 years. i don't see him retiring anytime soon.

1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

idk, Harry has enough stans and success to sustain him for at least the next 10 years. i don't see him retiring anytime soon.

So does Ed. But look at what happened to him. No one has noticed noticed he's gone musically. Harry may never have a flop album (thank god) but if flops *knock on wood* what then.

He's always given bootleg Bowie for me. If I were Bowie, I'd be fuming for butchering my iconic aesthetics like that

But he writes his own music!!!1 Won AOTY!!1

22 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

So does Ed. But look at what happened to him. No one has noticed noticed he's gone musically. Harry may never have a flop album (thank god) but if flops *knock on wood* what then.

Bad comparison. Ed Sheeran doesn't have stans, he has the GP support. Harry has stans, and they're loyal and dedicated to him. They will support him no matter what.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duadududt said:

Bad comparison. Ed Sheeran doesn't have stans, he has the GP support. Harry has stans, and they're loyal and dedicated to him. They will support him no matter what.

Ed did but they weren't *known/named* like KatyKats. Harry's stan called the Harries (terrible name) don't make headlines like The Little Monsters or Swifties or the Beliebers or Beyhives and not even like the Directioners or Larries. Their isn't a stan narrative around them now that I think about it. How do you describe a Harry stan like the fanbases above?

1 hour ago, Kimbra said:

Ed did but they weren't *known/named* like KatyKats. Harry's stan called the Harries (terrible name) don't make headlines like The Little Monsters or Swifties or the Beliebers or Beyhives and not even like the Directioners or Larries. Their isn't a stan narrative around them now that I think about it. How do you describe a Harry stan like the fanbases above?

They're crazy for him and would do anything, that's enough for me to call them stans lol. Have you never seen the tiktoks about his tour? or when they went crazy cause he shaved his head?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, duadududt said:

They're crazy for him and would do anything, that's enough for me to call them stans lol. Have you never seen the tiktoks about his tour? or when they went crazy cause he shaved his head?

Yeah I know that but that is not a unique narrative to his stans all stans do that.

2 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

If I were Bowie, I'd be fuming for butchering my iconic aesthetics like that

who's gonna tell her

SmartSelect_20230212_093100.thumb.jpg.b9

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alexrex said:

I mean, I like his music but he's just too manufactured.

Basically yeah. It's obvious a lot of people are involved in the creation of his albums and his songs don't feel like they're personal to him. His lyrics are mostly just generic platitudes about love.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kimbra said:

Harry doesn't even know what Sign of the Times is about- Brexit, Black Lives Matter and Trump - "Everything you were talking about -- just the state of the world at the moment," he said. "It's very much me looking at that."
He went on to say that there are a lot of bad things happening in the world but people were also doing some amazing things - whether it's Trump or BLM he thinks is the bad thing, he did not specify.

Harry on what Sign of the Times is about on Rolling Stone:

"The song is written from a point of view as if a mother was giving birth to a child and there's a complication. The mother is told, 'The child is fine, but you're not going to make it.' The mother has five minutes to tell the child, 'Go forth and conquer.'"

What you're mentioning is him being asked "do you think it applies to the current state of the world as well?" and he said what you're quoting. But the quote I wrote down was what he described SOTT about months before that. If you followed him and paid attention to him, you'd know it's most likely about his friend Matt Irwin who was raised as a Mormon and was a gay man, and who committed suicide in 2016, a few months before he wrote the song. The first move he made as a solo artist, which was the cover of Another Man (around the time he was writing SOTT) he dedicated to Matt:

Harry Styles dedicated his spread in Another Man Magazine to ...

During the interviews for that album rollout, he avoided talking about Matt and his stepfather's cancer (which was another huge source of inspiration for his first album, ESNY is about finding out that he had cancer, MMITH seems to be about him going through treatment). He started to open up about both things during the Fine Line rollout. Obviously he has never confirmed that SOTT is about Matt, but in the Fine Line interview, he said that losing a friend to suicide made him realize that he had to push and be present even when a friend says "I'm fine." And the lyrics of SOTT are "you look pretty good down here, but you ain't really good." Officially, Harry chose to relay the story through the point of view of a mother who doesn't make it, but imo it's pretty obviously a way to tell Matt's story without having to talk about his friend's suicide.

But like I said, this forum is puddle deep. You couldn't even go to the Wikipedia page of the song before saying that he didn't know the meaning of the song he himself wrote. That's how shallow y'alls interpretation of music is. The first interview quote you can find.

You think Ed Sheeran has more of a narrative than Harry because you can classify Ed as "singer songwriter with a guitar" in a neat label. But Ed Sheeran has no artistic narrative. The thing is that you guys don't know what you're talking about when saying "artistic narrative." Artistic narrative is telling a story through art. What story is Ed telling? During his first album, maybe, and later on with Subtract, but his biggest albums have no semblance of artistic narrative. What he has is a classification, not a narrative. He's not even telling his own story in them.

Harry is a former boybander who loves music. His artistic narrative is self-discovery as an adult after being kept in a box for most of his early adulthood. He has songs to that effect such as Lights Up and She. He talked about how he felt like he had to do a specific sound for his first album, and felt freer with Fine Line, which tells an entire story from beginning to end. He even divided it into four separate sides to tell the story in a more compelling way, including two vinyls with four sides, which made it more expensive to produce, just to be able to tell his story like he wanted

Harry's House is an evolution of that freedom. He said that during his first album, he thought he had to be serious because people saw him as a boybander and he wanted to be taken seriously. He described it as "bowling with the bumpers up." And he said that listening to Harry Nilsson's Coconut, he realized he didn't have to be so rigid and he could have some fun with music. Hence Watermelon Sugar. It's the same reason he dresses the way he dresses and has the aesthetic he has. He stopped caring what people like you have to say, after caring far too much in the band and carrying some of that torch for his first solo album. Harry's House is a step further into that "I don't really care how I'm perceived" direction. Mostly in terms of music.

But none of this is in headlines or viral tweets, so to you it doesn't exist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

the audacity to compare him to beyonce… hes literally the male tswift. but hes been kind of gone since the grammys last year and no one has noticed. and all this word vomit and you did not in the slightest mention whatever his artistic narrative is supposed to be

Nobody compared him to Beyoncé. All I said is that this forum is musically illiterate and they think they try to drag artists who actually have artistic integrity on basis that make absolutely no sense. It happens to multiple artists - I see it done on this very thread to Bruno Mars, who's one of the most compelling artists musically, vocally, vision-wise, and even dancing-wise, and the OP reduced him to "even Bruno Mars..." as if he wasn't one of the most complete and concise artists of his generation. Saying that mentioning names together is comparing is simply not understanding what the word "compare" means. There's no comparison between Harry and Beyoncé because they're two completely different artists on two completely different lanes that do completely different things. They just happen to be two artists that ATRL loves to dismiss because you are artistically illiterate.

"No one has noticed" and he trends on Twitter every single day. He had articles written about not going to the Met Gala and how he was missing on every single massive media outlet (including Vogue and GQ) just last week. He has viral TikToks every single day. Every "insider" claims he's about to come out with music on a weekly basis, since last year, which they obviously do because fans are begging him to come back and the engagement they get when they mention him is so high.

Saying "no one has noticed" as a Zayn stan is pretty funny, I'll give you that.

Image Image 

I already gave an answer about his artistic narrative. I think the problem here is:

1. You guys have no idea what "artistic narrative is" since someone described it as "girlhood" and "blackness" and other people are talking about sound, and others are talking about being a throwback act

2. You guys have never in your life sat down to actually listen to music, aside from what bops and what doesn't. I just had someone tell me that Harry, who described EXACTLY what Sign of the Times is about, doesn't know what the song is about. The reason? They never went beyond the first Google result.

This isn't a conversation to have on this forum, because the answer to a thoughtful response is "ThE eSsAys" or "omg copypasta."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

He's faceless and has been in hiding since his hair transplant 

• Haha 1

Wow this one user really thinks he proved something :cupid:

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, theoghon said:

...some things you mentioned here are quite insightful tbh.

What do you think of his AOTY win for Harry's House (not being sarcastic)

I think there's a reason he was shortlisted for a Mercury Prize, nominated to multiple Ivor Novello awards and won one, won AOTY equivalent awards in all of the biggest award ceremonies in the world (including the Juno award in Canada and the BRITS in the UK), etc.

I'm aware I'm biased as a stan, so it's hard for me to give an answer that'll be taken seriously. I have his face right next to my answer. But I don't think an artist can get the numbers he gets, the accolades he gets, the praise from his peers he gets, the reviews he gets, if he wasn't doing something right, stan or not. Personally, I think his music is fantastic. I think people who say it's manufactured have never actually sat down to listen to it, because I fail to see what's manufactured about songs like Matilda or Little Freak, or Grapejuice, or in his last album, To Be So Lonely, or She, or Fine Line, or Sunflower. They're not radio-friendly songs. Their instrumentals are beautiful and layered. He doesn't just use the typical pop chord progressions (he does use them sometimes, but he varies it up). He plays his own instruments in his albums, he writes the songs from scratch, doesn't take demos from anyone, he comes up with the melodies himself. He works with his two best friends/producers and no one else.

Do I think it was deserved? Yes. I also think other albums deserved it. I don't see music as a competition. I see music as art. I think there were multiple fantastic albums in that line up and I take him winning by vote of his peers as a huge compliment. Which is why whatever ATRL has to say is irrelevant. I like to debate and I like to type down thoughtful responses. There aren't a lot of spaces to do that currently, ATRL gets old pretty quickly with the brainless responses, so I don't spend a lot of time here and tend to take long breaks.

• Like 2

How random :rip: Harry seems harmless. there are much worse artists (both male and female)

The essays :dies: 

I do think he has great songs, but his albums kinda fall flat. And he will easily be disposed once we have another pop boy that has a more accessible and inventive aesthetic.

And I've read somewhere that Ed Sheeran has no artistic narrative and that he has no story in his songs :dies:  I will not comment on Harry's narrative because I am not a firm listener of his music but I have listened to a lot of Ed songs, and even his flop albums have so much story-telling in them. He may not be the best writer, but he can damn well tell a story. I guess I'm biased with Ed but I just can't believe what I've read. :rip: 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

The essays :dies: 

I rest my case

49 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

This isn't a conversation to have on this forum, because the answer to a thoughtful response is "ThE eSsAys" or "omg copypasta."

I do think he has great songs, but his albums kinda fall flat. And he will easily be disposed once we have another pop boy that has a more accessible and inventive aesthetic.

And I've read somewhere that Ed Sheeran has no artistic narrative and that he has no story in his songs :dies:  I will not comment on Harry's narrative because I am not a firm listener of his music but I have listened to a lot of Ed songs, and even his flop albums have so much story-telling in them. He may not be the best writer, but he can damn well tell a story. I guess I'm biased with Ed but I just can't believe what I've read. :rip: 

Story-telling and artistic narratives are not the same thing. His first album and Subtract do have an artistic narrative. But Ed himself will tell you that he ditched all artistic integrity for Multiply and Divide because he wanted to make hit music. This is why we can't have these conversations on this forum. Ed Sheeran "is not the best writer" is hilarious. He's an incredible songwriter. He just decided he cared more about hits than the art. And he was 100% unapologetic about it. I'd have to look it up, but in an interview he broke down how he manufactures hits to be hits and how he had alerts for every single number he had worldwide and if he was selling 500 copies less than #1 in Germany he wanted to know why and correct it.

He's a great storyteller who decided to not pursue an artistic narrative in lieu of writing hit albums manufactured to hit as big as possible in every possible market.

19 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I rest my case

Story-telling and artistic narratives are not the same thing. His first album and Subtract do have an artistic narrative. But Ed himself will tell you that he ditched all artistic integrity for Multiply and Divide because he wanted to make hit music. This is why we can't have these conversations on this forum. Ed Sheeran "is not the best writer" is hilarious. He's an incredible songwriter. He just decided he cared more about hits than the art. And he was 100% unapologetic about it. I'd have to look it up, but in an interview he broke down how he manufactures hits to be hits and how he had alerts for every single number he had worldwide and if he was selling 500 copies less than #1 in Germany he wanted to know why and correct it.

He's a great storyteller who decided to not pursue an artistic narrative in lieu of writing hit albums manufactured to hit as big as possible in every possible market.

What makes you think Adore You, Watermelon Sugar and As It Was are songs with artistic integrity over songs like Photograph, Happier, Thinking Out Loud? Ed may have chased hits but so is Harry. It's hypocritical to lean towards Ed "ditching" artistic integrity for hits while defending Harry's integrity. You can say a lot about Harry since you follow him closely but you can't compare him to others when you have no complete knowledge of their artistry.

I too rest my case. :sats:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

Nobody compared him to Beyoncé. All I said is that this forum is musically illiterate and they think they try to drag artists who actually have artistic integrity on basis that make absolutely no sense. It happens to multiple artists - I see it done on this very thread to Bruno Mars, who's one of the most compelling artists musically, vocally, vision-wise, and even dancing-wise, and the OP reduced him to "even Bruno Mars..." as if he wasn't one of the most complete and concise artists of his generation. Saying that mentioning names together is comparing is simply not understanding what the word "compare" means. There's no comparison between Harry and Beyoncé because they're two completely different artists on two completely different lanes that do completely different things. They just happen to be two artists that ATRL loves to dismiss because you are artistically illiterate.

"No one has noticed" and he trends on Twitter every single day. He had articles written about not going to the Met Gala and how he was missing on every single massive media outlet (including Vogue and GQ) just last week. He has viral TikToks every single day. Every "insider" claims he's about to come out with music on a weekly basis, since last year, which they obviously do because fans are begging him to come back and the engagement they get when they mention him is so high.

Saying "no one has noticed" as a Zayn stan is pretty funny, I'll give you that.

Image Image 

I already gave an answer about his artistic narrative. I think the problem here is:

1. You guys have no idea what "artistic narrative is" since someone described it as "girlhood" and "blackness" and other people are talking about sound, and others are talking about being a throwback act

2. You guys have never in your life sat down to actually listen to music, aside from what bops and what doesn't. I just had someone tell me that Harry, who described EXACTLY what Sign of the Times is about, doesn't know what the song is about. The reason? They never went beyond the first Google result.

Harry on what Sign of the Times is about on Rolling Stone:

"The song is written from a point of view as if a mother was giving birth to a child and there's a complication. The mother is told, 'The child is fine, but you're not going to make it.' The mother has five minutes to tell the child, 'Go forth and conquer.'"

What you're mentioning is him being asked "do you think it applies to the current state of the world as well?" and he said what you're quoting. But the quote I wrote down was what he described SOTT about months before that. If you followed him and paid attention to him, you'd know it's most likely about his friend Matt Irwin who was raised as a Mormon and was a gay man, and who committed suicide in 2016, a few months before he wrote the song. The first move he made as a solo artist, which was the cover of Another Man (around the time he was writing SOTT) he dedicated to Matt:

Harry Styles dedicated his spread in Another Man Magazine to ...

During the interviews for that album rollout, he avoided talking about Matt and his stepfather's cancer (which was another huge source of inspiration for his first album, ESNY is about finding out that he had cancer, MMITH seems to be about him going through treatment). He started to open up about both things during the Fine Line rollout. Obviously he has never confirmed that SOTT is about Matt, but in the Fine Line interview, he said that losing a friend to suicide made him realize that he had to push and be present even when a friend says "I'm fine." And the lyrics of SOTT are "you look pretty good down here, but you ain't really good." Officially, Harry chose to relay the story through the point of view of a mother who doesn't make it, but imo it's pretty obviously a way to tell Matt's story without having to talk about his friend's suicide.

But like I said, this forum is puddle deep. You couldn't even go to the Wikipedia page of the song before saying that he didn't know the meaning of the song he himself wrote. That's how shallow y'alls interpretation of music is. The first interview quote you can find.

You think Ed Sheeran has more of a narrative than Harry because you can classify Ed as "singer songwriter with a guitar" in a neat label. But Ed Sheeran has no artistic narrative. The thing is that you guys don't know what you're talking about when saying "artistic narrative." Artistic narrative is telling a story through art. What story is Ed telling? During his first album, maybe, and later on with Subtract, but his biggest albums have no semblance of artistic narrative. What he has is a classification, not a narrative. He's not even telling his own story in them.

Harry is a former boybander who loves music. His artistic narrative is self-discovery as an adult after being kept in a box for most of his early adulthood. He has songs to that effect such as Lights Up and She. He talked about how he felt like he had to do a specific sound for his first album, and felt freer with Fine Line, which tells an entire story from beginning to end. He even divided it into four separate sides to tell the story in a more compelling way, including two vinyls with four sides, which made it more expensive to produce, just to be able to tell his story like he wanted

Harry's House is an evolution of that freedom. He said that during his first album, he thought he had to be serious because people saw him as a boybander and he wanted to be taken seriously. He described it as "bowling with the bumpers up." And he said that listening to Harry Nilsson's Coconut, he realized he didn't have to be so rigid and he could have some fun with music. Hence Watermelon Sugar. It's the same reason he dresses the way he dresses and has the aesthetic he has. He stopped caring what people like you have to say, after caring far too much in the band and carrying some of that torch for his first solo album. Harry's House is a step further into that "I don't really care how I'm perceived" direction. Mostly in terms of music.

But none of this is in headlines or viral tweets, so to you it doesn't exist.

I think there's a reason he was shortlisted for a Mercury Prize, nominated to multiple Ivor Novello awards and won one, won AOTY equivalent awards in all of the biggest award ceremonies in the world (including the Juno award in Canada and the BRITS in the UK), etc.

I'm aware I'm biased as a stan, so it's hard for me to give an answer that'll be taken seriously. I have his face right next to my answer. But I don't think an artist can get the numbers he gets, the accolades he gets, the praise from his peers he gets, the reviews he gets, if he wasn't doing something right, stan or not. Personally, I think his music is fantastic. I think people who say it's manufactured have never actually sat down to listen to it, because I fail to see what's manufactured about songs like Matilda or Little Freak, or Grapejuice, or in his last album, To Be So Lonely, or She, or Fine Line, or Sunflower. They're not radio-friendly songs. Their instrumentals are beautiful and layered. He doesn't just use the typical pop chord progressions (he does use them sometimes, but he varies it up). He plays his own instruments in his albums, he writes the songs from scratch, doesn't take demos from anyone, he comes up with the melodies himself. He works with his two best friends/producers and no one else.

Do I think it was deserved? Yes. I also think other albums deserved it. I don't see music as a competition. I see music as art. I think there were multiple fantastic albums in that line up and I take him winning by vote of his peers as a huge compliment. Which is why whatever ATRL has to say is irrelevant. I like to debate and I like to type down thoughtful responses. There aren't a lot of spaces to do that currently, ATRL gets old pretty quickly with the brainless responses, so I don't spend a lot of time here and tend to take long breaks.

28 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I rest my case

All these paragraphs and still no narrative UNIQUE TO HARRY. All these supposed narratives have already been done to death and better by others. There is no angle he approaches artistically that isn't a cosplay of another greater artist.

2 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

All these paragraphs and still no narrative UNIQUE TO HARRY. All these supposed narratives have already been done to death and better by others. There is no angle he approaches artistically that isn't a cosplay of another greater artist.

All narratives in all of art have been done to death. It is the year 2024 and music and art have been a thing since before Christ. That's literally what PSALMS is about lmfao. You cannot, physically, create a completely unique approach to art. And if it's done better or not is subjective as such is the nature of art.

You're moving the goalposts because you do not want to admit you're wrong. You couldn't even properly Google what he had said about Sign of the Times to make your argument. I write paragraphs because I back up what I say and I actually have solid arguments. You have "vibes."

You can't even say what he's cosplaying aside from taking obvious inspiration in some outfits, which he fully credits. What other part of his art is a cosplay of another great artist? His stage design? No. His sound and music? Absolutely not. He sounds like current pop music with some subtle touches of 80s and 70s, but nothing specific to any artist. His stage interactions? No. His interviews? No. His lifestyle? No. His street style? No. Most of his stage outfits? No. His music videos? No. His photoshoots? No. Another Man was partly an homage to Mick Jagger, but other than that absolutely not. Especially not his album art. His album rollouts? No. His social media? No.

Back up your arguments.

12 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Y'all do not know how to appreciate an artist who tracks the luthier who made Joni Mitchell's dulcimer (I doubt 99% of you know what a dulcimer is without googling it. Or a luthier for that matter).

I'll admit I don't know what a luthier or a dulcimer was till your post, but do you really stan Harry Styles because he tracked the luthier who made Joni Mitchell's dulcimer? You talk about him like he is some sort of musical prodigy, but this is the man whose biggest songs go 'Watermelon sugar. HIGH!' and who went viral for having songs sound like a Disney Channel theme song off his last album. If there is some great artistic mind behind the creation of these songs, then that is not apparent to me and most people through his work, which should be the main avenue to convey it, not whatever word-vomit you just spilled here.

:suburban:

• Haha 5

Just now, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I'll admit I don't know what a luthier or a dulcimer was till your post, but do you really stan Harry Styles because he tracked the luthier who made Joni Mitchell's dulcimer? You talk about him like he is some sort of musical prodigy, but this is the man whose biggest songs go 'Watermelon sugar. HIGH!' and who went viral for having songs sound like a Disney Channel theme song off his last album. If there is some great artistic mind behind the creation of these songs, then that is not apparent to me and most people through his work, which should be the main avenue to convey it, not whatever word-vomit you just spilled here.

:suburban:

I became a fan of 1D when I was a teenager and knew nothing about music. I then evolved into actually learning about music myself, playing instruments myself, and yes, caring about music craft. It's the reason I'm not a fan of the other 1D guys and I'm still a fan of Harry's (I do respect Niall).

If you had actually read any of the so-called "word vomit" you'd realize that I literally addressed Watermelon Sugar. There was some great artistic mind behind the creation of his music, which is apparent to most people through his work, given that Harry's House was one of the most awarded albums in the last decade, included in the top 500 albums of old time by Rolling Stone, got critical acclaim, and won an AOTY equivalent award in 9 different award ceremonies, including the Grammys. It's also already in the top 40 most streamed albums of all time. And was shortlisted to the Mercury Prize. And Harry was nominated to the most prestigious songwriting award, the Ivor Novellos, and won two times (he's nominated again).

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are not a tastemaker of any kind and nobody asked nor cares about your specific music taste. You are in the absolute minority when it comes to judging his art. As is this echo chamber of a forum. Reminder, this is the forum that when Harry was signed to Columbia, back in 2016, said he would absolutely flop and Columbia was throwing away money.

3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are not a tastemaker of any kind and nobody asked nor cares about your specific music taste. You are in the absolute minority when it comes to judging his art. As is this echo chamber of a forum. Reminder, this is the forum that when Harry was signed to Columbia, back in 2016, said he would absolutely flop and Columbia was throwing away money.

The same applies to you. People can like Harry Styles and that is great, but people can also not like him and that is equally as valid. You mention that you got into 1D when you were a teenager, so I'm assuming you must be pushing 30 by now. If so, it is very weird to me that you feel entitled to writing these long paragraphs making people feel stupid for not liking Harry Styles. If you feel that his success validates your taste in music and that anyone having even a slightly negative opinion of him must be immediately corrected and shut down, them I'm sorry but your supposed involvement in 'art' did not make you much better at enjoying/analysing it than the people you so loudly criticise here (which reads as very homophobic by the way, considering you're most likely a straight woman belittling members of a site full of queer people for their enjoying their niche tastes).

Have a nice day and don't bother quoting this :heart:

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.