I met up with another user and fell in love for a whole year

fememeist

lemme just copy the comment i made on the other thread you hid

cause i need a oprah-like expose interview from the swiftie… we need to hear the other side of this story because something's fishy and it's not just your *****. 

falling in love with someone who you met once, only talked to online and most importantly pays you DUST is a little unserious. and the final kii to bury this mess is that it's EXACTLY what Taylor talked about on TTPD

stream:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fememeist

• Kassi

• helpthomas

• єѕℓαм

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, helpthomas said:

so if it makes you feel any less crap, this might be what he's going through and he might carry a lot of love for you just as i still do for that person, but i couldn't reciprocate what they asked from me. and i should've said that very early on. like, the day after we met for the first time tbh.

uh calling it "love" would be a stretch

"consideration" would be a more appropriate term

42 minutes ago, Carla Rosón said:

uh calling it "love" would be a stretch

"consideration" would be a more appropriate term

yes bestie, please enlighten me about the appropriate term for what i felt in the context of a similar situation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helpthomas said:

yes bestie, please enlighten me about the appropriate term for what i felt in the context of a similar situation

It's in cases like this that actions speak more than words

I remember having a discord fling with this guy and he got so into me I had to break it off because he was 23 year old Virgin and lived in America and would jack off on Web cam. And i found him creepy after a couple of days 

I feel dating an atrler would be like that maybe worse.

Anyways Didn't get to say this on the other thread before it was hidden but I  hope you feel better and you find yourself a guy in the real world :heart:

Never take anyone serious on this website hun and it was sweet what you did for him on his birthday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

falling in love with someone who you met once, only talked to online and most importantly pays you DUST is a little unserious. and the final kii to bury this mess is that it's EXACTLY what Taylor talked about on TTPD

Never heard of unrequited love before? :toofunny3: if he'd comment here, he'd say that he didn't see me the same way i saw him and that's it

... you had me in the first half ngl

@fememeist you're so brave, thank you for sharing your story.

• Haha 2

But did y'all ****?

You can now stream The Tortured Poets Department and let it all out, sis! 

…he's a Swiftie

Sometimes you lose  :suburban:

@Zaram look

Airing the business out just like his fave would've had. we love to see it ksksksksks

these things happen. 24 is still young for an internet crush and fling. You will know better after this and both will find different people to share cardigans with

To say you fell in love with him after 3 days says everything we need to know…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Administrator

Closed by request of OP.