• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fememeist

• Kassi

• helpthomas

• єѕℓαм

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

Honestly, I first thought it's a bit cringe to make such a thread but you seem sweet. And I can relate to being naive when it comes to dating and thinking the other person would want to act in your interest.

Uh... Looks interesting:suburban:

I'm sorry, I can't bake so I can't even judge

It was my first time baking so that should tell you everything

but it was still really good though

:suburban:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I'm 24, so despite the age gap, there was still things we found in commonality(especially in music since that's kinda where it all started from).

28 minutes ago, Harsh2256 said:

Why would you ever try to make it serious with someone from atrl of all places? What were u guys supposed to speak? "Xyz 5th week streams tanked"?, I feel bad for you but it's almost as if all of this could have been avoided. Now i wanna know who the guy was :rip:also this is why I hate being gay. 

To be fair, this all started from when I created a thread here last year about travelling tips to an Asian country and he responded to the thread, saying that he would be down to assist me and show me around places. 

24 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

@fememeist i didn't get to read ur reply before u hid the first thread but i hope u find love and happiness one day, and at least u gained new hobbies and self value after what happened :heart: 

I appreciate your first and this message a lot! :heart2: There's still a lot of internal work I need to do, but 18 year old me would be so proud to see how far I've come. Our own love and happiness should be enough for us

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Me when genie found out I was asian, except no meet up @Psycho @BLΔCKP!NK

I support top on top love. I wish you guys worked out :/

OT: baby this a lil embarrassing dddd not even the fbi could've gotten this information out of me :deadbanana: 

the "lmao!" alone :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1. I wonder if the swifty even knows was actually aware of all this 

2. Fall in love with a switfty?

Jokes aside the story is weird borderline creepy. It's ok that he's an atrler but to post the story here it's what makes it weird and creepy 

• Confused 1

Posting this here is creepy.

But the cake looks good.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

i'm sorry you felt taken for granted and maybe even ignored, but this scenario feels very familiar to me and i've been on the opposite side than yours. for me, the other person invested way too much time in reaching out to me and trying anything and everything from acts of kindness to surprises... and i was too much of a coward to tell them in a direct and honest way that i really wasn't interested in the same way, and that the love bombing made their existence even more appalling to me. i would literally feel anxious when they texted me, and that's not their fault entirely because i never drew the line, i never set my boundaries in time. i just acted cold and ghosted them until they stopped.

so if it makes you feel any less crap, this might be what he's going through and he might carry a lot of love for you just as i still do for that person, but i couldn't reciprocate what they asked from me. and i should've said that very early on. like, the day after we met for the first time tbh.

sorry hun, you'll get through it 

oh and maybe don't make a thread about it in the future, you'll get rejected plenty of times. that's human nature xxxxxxxx

Edited by helpthomas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

I have the video/photo receipts of the cake I made, so no imaginations coming from here

edit:

spacer.png

Ok but what was the tea flavor king

1 hour ago, Zeferino said:

Where the anime pix necessary:suburban:

sub-buzz-1419-1541718088-22.jpg

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Harsh2256 said:

Why would you ever try to make it serious with someone from atrl of all places? What were u guys supposed to speak? "Xyz 5th week streams tanked"?, I feel bad for you but it's almost as if all of this could have been avoided. Now i wanna know who the guy was :rip:also this is why I hate being gay. 

Girl are you just that bc you're on here ? I've built a few good friendships on here as well

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

i'm sorry you felt taken for granted and maybe even ignored, but this scenario feels very familiar to me and i've been on the opposite side than yours. for me, the other person invested way too much time in reaching out to me and trying anything and everything from acts of kindness to surprises... and i was too much of a coward to tell them in a direct and honest way that i really wasn't interested in the same way, and that the love bombing made their existence even more appalling to me. i would literally feel anxious when they texted me, and that's not their fault entirely because i never drew the line, i never set my boundaries in time. i just acted cold and ghosted them until they stopped.

so if it makes you feel any less crap, this might be what he's going through and he might carry a lot of love for you just as i still do for that person, but i couldn't reciprocate what they asked from me. and i should've said that very early on. like, the day after we met for the first time tbh.

sorry hun, you'll get through it 

oh and maybe don't make a thread about it in the future, you'll get rejected plenty of times. that's human nature xxxxxxxx

Thank you for this valuable piece of advice. I learned it was best for my mental and emotional(and I'm sure his as well) that I didn't love bomb the way I did.

A mess. But take this experience, be grateful and learn from it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Ok but what was the tea flavor king

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Earl grey and lavender :suburban:

sub-buzz-1419-1541718088-22.jpg

I'm sorry, sis. I'm already taken. :shutup:

• Haha 1

Help, this thread

Oh 

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

I would never date an ATRL swiftie. Their alliance to her would overpower our love.

spacer.png

N-E-Ways... what are ya'll having for lunch?

Edited by Xtina23
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't date anyone from this site tbh :suburban:Sorry to hear that, I've been in a one-sided relationship, and trust me, it sucks. I'm glad you moved on

Edited by Princess Aurora

lmao!

are u a pisces

6 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

are u a pisces

It's spelled psycho :biblionny:

• Haha 2