Loreen - "Forever"

Tyrion_LMG

2 hours ago, nathanspears said:

She loves Jupiter Drive especially the live version (I'm fighting with my life to get it release somehow). It's on her current festival tour. I'm 99.9% sure it will be in the next tour!

PLEASE CAN YOU CONTACT HER TEAM AND BEG THEM TO RELEASE THE LIVE VERSION OF JUPITER DRIVE? 😭

Oh, and the extended version of Is It Love, the one with the added instrumentals and the dance break! 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danai G

• nathanspears

• Gwendolyn

• AlexLockhart

3 hours ago, Forestboy said:

I kinda get it, but I also get the way she's performing now. Some of these songs she's been doing for like 10 years now, so spicing them up a little is a way to just make them feel a bit newer. However, doing it with Euphoria and Tattoo no ma'am - they're her two biggest songs and need to be performed properly. 

I personally love the way she plays with her songs but I totally understand why it's not for everyone, especially for festivals where people want to party, have fun etc. Locals probably expected the original versions of her songs, thus the disappointment. 

I really wish she could perform the original version of Euphoria, I think it's perfect for festivals and it would keep everyone satisfied. 

TaP can't send it to UK Radio, book her for ITV1/BBC1 or 2, get her on a better festival slot (Glasto, Big Weekend, Mighty), can't make her do a vlog series, can't do a promo party for the song

But.. wait for it..

They can send out a tweet for a performance done a week ago :clap3:I'm starting to wonder if this is clear ageism since they're doing this to Leigh-Anne too.

6 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

TaP can't send it to UK Radio, book her for ITV1/BBC1 or 2, get her on a better festival slot (Glasto, Big Weekend, Mighty), can't make her do a vlog series, can't do a promo party for the song

But.. wait for it..

They can send out a tweet for a performance done a week ago :clap3:I'm starting to wonder if this is clear ageism since they're doing this to Leigh-Anne too.

I think that TaP is not responsible for sending her songs to the radio, her label is responsible for that. As for the festivals, unfortunately I don't think she's that popular to participate in these festivals yet. Maybe next year. 

But yeah, I think that right now they are doing a mediocre job. Last year they did a pretty good job at promoting Is It Love by booking her for LOS 40 Awards, NRJ Awards, ITV, Swedish Idol etc. But it seems like they are not even trying now. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, since Loreen is busy with Festivals, I don't think it's easy for her team to promote Forever. She performed it in Eurovision and The Voice though so better than nothing. The problem is that the song has little to no playlist and radio support. I don't understand why radios are not eating this up, this is the perfect EDM track. Unfortunately, I didn't expect big playlist support from her label since they are smaller than UMG but still, it could be slightly better.

On the bright, the song hasn't left the Swedish charts on Spotify so that means that at least it's getting a decent amount of streams there. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

But.. wait for it..

I wish they posted at least a better quality video and put it on her channel :rip:  the only one I found was pretty bad

1 minute ago, AlexLockhart said:

I wish they posted at least a better quality video and put it on her channel :rip:  the only one I found was pretty bad

I think that Loreen will most likely upload it one of these days. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Unfortunately, since Loreen is busy with Festivals, I don't think it's easy for her team to promote Forever. She performed it in Eurovision and The Voice though so better than nothing. The problem is that the song has little to no playlist and radio support. I don't understand why radios are not eating this up, this is the perfect EDM track. Unfortunately, I didn't expect big playlist support from her label since they are smaller than UMG but still, it could be slightly better.

On the bright, the song hasn't left the Swedish charts on Spotify so that means that at least it's getting a decent amount of streams there. 

The song is so Heart FM-coded, it would be on repeat there.

Anyway, I'm hoping the next song is a combination of the Berber feel we had with Is It Love; goes in a different direction than the past 3 singles we had so far. Imagine a BALLAD. When she covered Shallow she sounded so amazing, I think it would be a great change of pace and could smash if promoted right. I know the fanbase will be divided on it but I would eat it up.

Edited by Gwendolyn

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

The song is so Heart FM-coded, it would be on repeat there.

Anyway, I'm hoping the next song is a combination of the Berber feel we had with Is It Love; goes in a different direction than the past 3 singles we had so far. Imagine a BALLAD. When she covered Shallow she sounded so amazing, I think it would be a great change of pace and could smash if promoted right. 

Tbh, I am a little bit confused with the direction of this new "era" if you know what I mean. She seemed very passionate about Is It Love and she highlighted that she wants to invite people in her heritage. Right now she has ditched the berber sound and she is back to her EDM era. Even the outfits and nails are changed. I am not saying that it's bad, no, I'm just a little bit confused because right now I don't know if I should expect more singles like Zis It Love or more EDM tracks. 😅

Posted (edited)

TaP saw my prayers, Loreen is going to be on R2 in an hour :heart2:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001znt4

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Let's hope that he'll ask her interesting questions, preferably about the album and the label change 🥲

Edited by Danai G
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

The way they put Neon Lights on radio :jonny5:

• Like 1

I now wish for Rylan to be the interviewer if Loreen ever wants to do a Oprah-style interview of her career :heart: He's so amazing. 

• Haha 1

And it's finished... that was amazing :clap3:Gave mention to the cult class La Snake, mentioned Requiem Solution, gave Neon Lights the moment that it deserved and made no mention of Tattoo :clap3:I'm so happy, it felt way more in-depth about Loreen than the other interviews we've seen so far. She was so bubbly and comfortable with Rylan and they finished it off with My Heart is Refusing Me and Ryan highkey ate it up. BBC needs to get her on Graham Norton to finish the Eurovision Circle of a Moment, that was so good :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

And it's finished... that was amazing :clap3:Gave mention to the cult class La Snake, mentioned Requiem Solution, gave Neon Lights the moment that it deserved and made no mention of Tattoo :clap3:I'm so happy, it felt way more in-depth about Loreen than the other interviews we've seen so far. She was so bubbly and comfortable with Rylan and they finished it off with My Heart is Refusing Me and Ryan highkey ate it up. BBC needs to get her on Graham Norton to finish the Eurovision Circle of a Moment, that was so good :heart:

Did he ask any questions about new music or her future plans? 

11 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I liked this interview so much. she seemed so open and comfortable like it's just a nice conversation of two friends! song choices were also great

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Did he ask any questions about new music or her future plans? 

• Haha 3

Seeing Island Records' efforts to promote Sabrina Carpenter and Chappel Roan makes me wonder...WHERE WERE THEY WHEN TATTOO WAS LITERALLY ON TOP OF CHARTS!? They could have at least pushed the remix in US, book Loreen for some performances and promote her more in US.

1 hour ago, Danai G said:

Seeing Island Records' efforts to promote Sabrina Carpenter and Chappel Roan makes me wonder...WHERE WERE THEY WHEN TATTOO WAS LITERALLY ON TOP OF CHARTS!? They could have at least pushed the remix in US, book Loreen for some performances and promote her more in US.

Loreen was supposed to do the Tonight Show promo but we had the SAG-AFTRA and WAG strikes. It isn't their fault unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Loreen was supposed to do the Tonight Show promo but we had the SAG-AFTRA and WAG strikes. It isn't their fault unfortunately. 

I really hope that TAP will book her in US show in the future. 

Tbh, I think that for now her team is focusing more in UK/Europe which is logical and clever. Breaking into the US market is going to be very hard considering that the music Loreen makes is not that popular in US and that there are many rising artists there with whom the public is already familiar with. But once the festival tour is over, it would be nice if Loreen could do some US promo before the actual tour. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Tbh, I think that for now her team is focusing more in UK/Europe which is logical and clever. Breaking into the US market is going to be very hard considering that the music Loreen makes is not that popular in US and that there are many rising artists there with whom the public is already familiar with. But once the festival tour is over, it would be nice if Loreen could do some US promo before the actual tour. 

Imma be honest and say that at this point, I don't think she's the type to do all that. After this interview, I'm content for now and I hope she completes the festivals and has rest before the next single. I think this conversation is better for the Loreen Base.

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1

Yeahhh, Forever surpassed 5 million streams! 

here is the full The Voice performance

• Like 4

I'm obsessed with Forever, what a bop :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.