• nathanspears

• Gwendolyn

• AlexLockhart

10 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Seems there might be a music video!

ohhh did she say something about it? I really do hope the video exists :weeps:

Just now, AlexLockhart said:

ohhh did she say something about it? I really do hope the video exists :weeps:

She posted on Insta! Looks like a music video to me.

5 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

She posted on Insta! Looks like a music video to me.

wait, it actually looks like one 

and it looks GREAT :clap3: we won

1 hour ago, AlexLockhart said:

wait, it actually looks like one 

and it looks GREAT :clap3: we won

The concept will most likely be the same with the interval act and visualiser. Either way, that's amazing! 

5 hours ago, Delirious said:

Literally so weird. Imagine not using the hype of Eurovision to release a project.

Just imagine if she won Eurovision and then said something like "album out tomorrow" or something. It would sell like hotcakes but nope 

That would be almost impossible tbh. Knowing Loreen, she definitely hasn't any songs ready. She herself said on interviews that during Eurovision and Melodifestivalen, she didn't have time to record new music...

3 hours ago, nathanspears said:

Seems there might be a music video!

For the love of god, I hope the whole damn video isn't her on that goddamn chair.

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

For the love of god, I hope the whole damn video isn't her on that goddamn chair.

You know that's exactly what it's going to be love

Gwendolyn

2 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

You know that's exactly what it's going to be love

Gwendolyn

Bring on the next single then! 

_(11).thumb.jpeg.0d6f70c015c3bfa5809b539

Also is she not going to do any UK promo for this song? Not even a cute appearance on Lorraine or Graham? She should've been at Glasto or Radio 2.. like anything atp :rip: 

14 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Also is she not going to do any UK promo for this song? Not even a cute appearance on Lorraine or Graham? She should've been at Glasto or Radio 2.. like anything atp :rip: 

She has something coming with Rylan I assume for Radio 2 and a few festival dates in the UK but nothing too big that we're aware of :skull:

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

She has something coming with Rylan I assume for Radio 2 and a few festival dates in the UK but nothing too big that we're aware of :skull:

The song needs to be added on bigger radio stations and Loreen needs to make more tv appearances. Although...she performed it in Eurovision and The Voice, what else can she do at this point? 😭

Edited by Danai G

26 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

From an artistic point of view, I like the concept. But if we're talking about music videos, then yes, I don't know how interesting it'll be... Honestly, this song needs a dynamic music video to elevate it. 

26 minutes ago, Danai G said:

The song needs to be added on bigger radio stations and Loreen needs to make more tv appearances. Although...she performed it in Eurovision and The Voice, what else can she do at this point? 😭

My honest opinion? Save those opportunities for a stronger song tbh

15 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

My honest opinion? Save those opportunities for a stronger song tbh

Yeah, I can see your point...Do you think that Forever is not strong enough? 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Yeah, I can see your point...Do you think that Forever is not strong enough? 

In my opinion, no. Is it a good song? Yes, I absolutely love it and it's what I wanted from her again for a while. Is it a potential radio and commercial hit? I don't think so.

The hook just isn't strong enough for a hit. I also find the melodies a little too similar to both Tattoo and Is It Love, it's almost like a mash-up at times  :deadbanana4:

Edited by nathanspears

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, nathanspears said:

In my opinion, no. Is it a good song? Yes, I absolutely love it and it's what I wanted from her again for a while. Is it a potential radio and commercial hit? I don't think so.

The hook just isn't strong enough for a hit. I also find the melodies a little too similar to both Tattoo and Is It Love, it's almost like a mash-up at times  :deadbanana4:

Yeah, I thought I was the only one who got these vibes...I can totally see why Loreen described it as a Tattoo.2. 

Well, I am sure that she has recorded many more, stronger songs. I just wish that she hasn't abandoned the berber sound, Is It Love was truly stunning and I'd love to see more songs like it in the future, especially if the new album will pay homage to her heritage. 

Edited by Danai G

WHY ARE MANY FANS DRAGGING LOREEN'S PERFORMANCE IN BIRMINGHAM PRIDE? 

39 minutes ago, Danai G said:

WHY ARE MANY FANS DRAGGING LOREEN'S PERFORMANCE IN BIRMINGHAM PRIDE? 

?? I've seen plenty of positive comments about her Birmingham show?

44 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

?? I've seen plenty of positive comments about her Birmingham show?

It's Friday, do you think we'll we the Forever music video today? 👀

17 hours ago, Danai G said:

I kinda get it, but I also get the way she's performing now. Some of these songs she's been doing for like 10 years now, so spicing them up a little is a way to just make them feel a bit newer. However, doing it with Euphoria and Tattoo no ma'am - they're her two biggest songs and need to be performed properly. 

8 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

I kinda get it, but I also get the way she's performing now. Some of these songs she's been doing for like 10 years now, so spicing them up a little is a way to just make them feel a bit newer. However, doing it with Euphoria and Tattoo no ma'am - they're her two biggest songs and need to be performed properly. 

She just loves her remixes but I do wish she come back a LITTLE bit sometimes to the originals. The latest tour versions were the perfect balance imo

20 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

She just loves her remixes but I do wish she come back a LITTLE bit sometimes to the originals. The latest tour versions were the perfect balance imo

Yeah they sounded pretty good. I mean, every other version she's performed of Jupiter Drive has been better than the album version (not that it's bad), so she can definitely do good with them. I'll riot if she doesn't perform it on tour next year :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

Yeah they sounded pretty good. I mean, every other version she's performed of Jupiter Drive has been better than the album version (not that it's bad), so she can definitely do good with them. I'll riot if she doesn't perform it on tour next year :gaycat5:

She loves Jupiter Drive especially the live version (I'm fighting with my life to get it release somehow). It's on her current festival tour. I'm 99.9% sure it will be in the next tour!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.