Baby Storme exposes Nicki/Ice relationship: "She's ungrateful and delusional"

TalkThatRihanna

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The Barbs turning on Ice Spice on Twitter has me SHOUTING.

Oh, so now she is untalented and could never rap. One thing about them tables...

cardi

megan

doja

latto

ice

who's next? sexyy better watch her back

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Stepfon

• Superbitch

• SmittenCake

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Wow, not Ice Spice getting Nicki booked on the Barbie soundtrack. Nicki should be very grateful for that opportunity.

Princess Diana and Barbie World gave her the 1-2 punch Nicki needed for her album after she foiled it with releasing a playlist after SFG because an album wasn't done for her to capitalize on it. BW would be on PF2 like Fefe if she could.

8 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Ice Spice comparing Nicki to her mom is a mess

The irony is that she's old enough to actually be her mother too :dies:

6 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Cardi didn't humble **** 💀

All she did was request for a photo they both took at an event. Yall keep bringing that up like it was a moment or sumn 

Whatchu mean? That photo was the catalyst to the Barbz trying to find dirt/cling onto "tea" about Ice to try to make her seem like the bad guy :toofunny3: Baby Storme wouldn't have had a leg to stand on if people weren't already speculating on there being an issue between Icy and Nicki.

4 hours ago, toast said:

Okay, but I'm ready for a Nicki beef with someone who can go toe to toe with her as a rapper instead of as a media personality :celestial5:

Wym? She lost both times :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, Cesar said:

It's business in the end, but your fave wants to trap another artist and justifying it by saying it's the same

thing she had to go through. Shouldn't she be leading by example, and not making younger rappers go through the shitty record deals she had to deal with in the beginning of her career.

If you are asking me personally, morally, ethically, I totally agree. I think Nicki is foolish to think anyone would sign a deal like this with her without any demonstrable track record of discovering & establishing another artist (she has done so for producers). 

If I'm viewing it through a business lens, I'm not the least bit surprised though. HOI has an ex Roc Nation label head on the team who is responsible for these elements, so, it's not like it necessarily strays from the (unfortunate) industry standard. The artists are right to knock it back, if they have received a better offer.  Will the sales actually be there though, even if it sounds better on paper? Labels spend millions attempting to garner the level of support Nicki has already established with her base, for free. I don't think she's demonstrated that Barbz would actually support another artist long term yet, though. 

Nicki shouldn't be managing anyone, lbr. She's passionate about the music & certainly has the pull, but has not been great at maintaining solid working relationships. She should continue to focus on other creative outlets instead, shoes, clothes, perfumes etc. 

• Thanks 1

yikessssssssssss

26 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Riot(producer) literally said it was ice only. 

Obviously ice's producer didn't go and make a track for Nicki that ice was later added to :deadbanana4:

what's being discussed is rather ice claiming she did charity, meanwhile you have the producer of the album and the director of the movie claimed to have begged Nicki to join the track

• Confused 1

My other take away from this is that ice seemed to really let the Taylor collab go to her head back then unaware she was another of Taylor's pawns 

I hope the **** fart chart performance didn't hurt her too bad :giraffe:

tbh even the way she is talking about Nicki is still kinda respectful and sounds like anyone complaining about a big sister or mom or older and overbearing friend...I kinda see warmth in this...even the more scathing comments about Nicki lol...I hope Nicki sees it that way too and just claps back at her privately in dms and that they then settle things in a peaceful way but I just know that wont happen and Nicki will catastrophize this 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

My other take away from this is that ice seemed to really let the Taylor collab go to her head back then unaware she was another of Taylor's pawns 

I hope the **** fart chart performance didn't hurt her too bad :giraffe:

Girl

For as long as Ice is mentally stable, she'll be fine. Unfortunately,  Nicki remains looking like a complete loser for the rest of her life. Being so envious of other female rappers and trying to enact this predatory tactic onto Ice by trting to make her sign a garbage deal because Wayne did the same to her. Now I know why Ice did the tour with Doja instead. 

It's about time to admit that NICKI is the problem. She's insecure and lives in a paranoid state of mind. She's never going to recover. The Barbz need to lay the **** off of Ice and THINK for a second 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Girl

For as long as Ice is mentally stable, she'll be fine. Unfortunately,  Nicki remains looking like a complete loser for the rest of her life. Being so envious of other female rappers and trying to enact this predatory tactic onto Ice by trting to make her sign a garbage deal because Wayne did the same to her. Now I know why Ice did the tour with Doja instead. 

It's about time to admit that NICKI is the problem. She's insecure and lives in a paranoid state of mind. She's never going to recover. The Barbz need to lay the **** off of Ice and THINK for a second 

What's got you FINALLY wide awake? 

• Haha 7

not "taylor's pawn" when nicki was trying to **** her over after using a NEWBIE :ahh:

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Girl

oh I didn't mean what I said INSTEAD of Nicki, in addition to

it's an interesting window into how a much discussed collab impacted her is all! 

1 minute ago, Stepfon said:

What's got you FINALLY wide awake? 

What do you mean??? I BEEN consistent! 

I been said she was a mess for beefing with Megan 

I said she's a mess for thinking Doja wants to jump onto a DrLuke track 

She should have never liked that tweet about Cardis parenting skills 

Etc 

This is just more concrete proof that Nicki has gotten more insufferable as she ages. That doesn't mean I'm going to give a pass to ppl who try to question her talent and vision. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

I am not going to defend Onika cuz she's a well known lunatic at this point but Ice is no better. Refusing to sign a deal that's not beneficial for her is one thing, but **** talking behind someone's back is another. All of the rap girls are messy af. I just hope we get some good music out of this.

Have y'all never vented at work before?

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Same as Ice and Taylor - an obvious business deal social climb where neither side is expecting otherwise

men can collab and people don't see it as anything bigger, women do it and they're expected to be best friends. It's exhausting.

Because men collaborate, then go out their own way. Female artists always "hang out" with each other and very publicly too, releasing pictures, calling the paps, etc.

• Confused 1

the female diddy :WAP:

10 hours ago, 305 said:

Ice said "be mindful of why you were invited to the soundtrack"

20221023_160540.thumb.jpg.2abfe9e7c3e1a3

The way I've been thinking about this all DAY. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

@ImpressMeMuch Don't give me that face *****! Say something. Y'all so annoying doing that confused emoji sh**

13 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

@ImpressMeMuch Don't give me that face *****! Say something. Y'all so annoying doing that confused emoji sh**

Uhh ok… I'm confused by your post! 

(I don't very much find that the case, eg Nicki and ice don't and haven't much associated outside of their collabs)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

What do you mean??? I BEEN consistent! 

I been said she was a mess for beefing with Megan 

I said she's a mess for thinking Doja wants to jump onto a DrLuke track 

She should have never liked that tweet about Cardis parenting skills 

Etc 

This is just more concrete proof that Nicki has gotten more insufferable as she ages. That doesn't mean I'm going to give a pass to ppl who try to question her talent and vision. 

THANK YOU for admitting this because I'm tired of the Barbies playing dumb. I literally went to Nicki's twitter and saw her likes with my own eyes. And yes she subsequently unliked it but I know what I saw. I didn't care about stan culture like that to take a screenshot.

5 hours ago, FOCK said:

If you are asking me personally, morally, ethically, I totally agree. I think Nicki is foolish to think anyone would sign a deal like this with her without any demonstrable track record of discovering & establishing another artist (she has done so for producers). 

If I'm viewing it through a business lens, I'm not the least bit surprised though. HOI has an ex Roc Nation label head on the team who is responsible for these elements, so, it's not like it necessarily strays from the (unfortunate) industry standard. The artists are right to knock it back, if they have received a better offer.  Will the sales actually be there though, even if it sounds better on paper? Labels spend millions attempting to garner the level of support Nicki has already established with her base, for free. I don't think she's demonstrated that Barbz would actually support another artist long term yet, though. 

Nicki shouldn't be managing anyone, lbr. She's passionate about the music & certainly has the pull, but has not been great at maintaining solid working relationships. She should continue to focus on other creative outlets instead, shoes, clothes, perfumes etc. 

Nicki has monetized her genre like no other artist before. She has created a barrier of entry to her field via her fanbase. To where her fanbase, who is comprised of the majority of fans in her field, do not monetarily support other artist in her field until she gives them the okay to. This has hindered the artists in her field because Nicki isn't consistent on who she likes and is based on how she feels about them at the moment.

The Hive was the only other one that was able to create a barrier to entry in their fav's field (Tierra Marie, The DC girls' solo careers, Keri Hilson, etc) UNTIL Rihanna broke through. Now there are two Black R&B/pop genre bending artists.

Nicki is still a monopoly right now, but all it will take is a Rihanna equivalent for the barb blockade to lose its power. Nicki is so lucky that Doja is biracial and leans more to her white side with her aesthetic (like dating white boys) because it would have been her, but the industry is not going to let a white man loving biracial girl be the Queen of Rap over a Black woman and that's why Iggy was never a real threat. Cardi created some weak spots in the blockade as well but she doesn't write her raps and doesn't consistently claim to be Black. The only thing we need is a Black female rapper that is a blend of Doja and Cardi and that blockade will get shattered because Doja and Cardi are able to sell even without Nicki's stamp of approval.

Megan is a perfect example of an artist in Nicki's field whose career is being hinder by the barb blockade, but it will be shattered.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Girl

Lance sis you kinda made some points today. Your fellow Barbiez could never judging by the replies here. 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Haha 3

Wait Ice, Nicki, Meg, and Cardi are probably all going to the Met Gala… perched for the drama 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Wait Ice, Nicki, Meg, and Cardi are probably all going to the Met Gala… perched for the drama 

:suburban:

:eatpopcorn:

"If the government can lie why can't ice" 

the line between trumpers and twitter barbs grows blurrier by the day

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

"If the government can lie why can't ice" 

the line between trumpers and twitter barbs grows blurrier by the day

x

Edited by Element
Removal of AI art

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.