• ImpressMeMuch

• Stepfon

• Superbitch

• SmittenCake

16 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

That really showed her. :skull: 

• Haha 4

All I know is they better form a protection circle around Sexyyy Republican 

Drake will not be seen with her anymore (I mean we know he wants to be her) AND she's the next person in line to receive Onika's videotape from The Ring. She better watch out. :dancehall2:

• Haha 7

There's a reason why people say the one keeping the doors closed for rap girls was actually Nicki :rip: 

She's a mess for trying to sabotage Isis like that, like literally cartoon evil queen shenanigans :deadbanana:

• Haha 6

you have to be completely delusion to deny Onika is clearly in the wrong once again :lmao:

Another coke fueled rant is coming today 

3 hours ago, stars said:

Not her confirming the special ed classes rumor 

Baby Storme is such a rat

I love that Nicki hasn't said anything. I know it's pissing y'all off that your drunk psychosis induced rants are falling flat. Happy she's on a sold out tour to engage in the foolish for now.

—-

Mess at Isis getting exposed like this. Let me go stream Latte real quick.

trying to put ice in a 360 knowing she owned her masters is insane and im glad isis knew better :skull:

Crazy that this exposes Nicki more than Ice if anything :dies:

All in all this is just further proves what we all know which is that Nicki is a hypocrite and clearly doesn't have respect for any of the rap girls. Also people saying that Ice shouldn't vent to someone who she clearly thought was a close friend when Nicki has vented publicly on stationhead/queen radio in a much nastier and drug fueled way :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

idk how legit these texts are but i'm not surprised :rip:

I am CACKLING. 

14 minutes ago, El Chico said:

Crazy that this exposes Nicki more than Ice if anything :dies:

All in all this is just further proves what we all know which is that Nicki is a hypocrite and clearly doesn't have respect for any of the rap girls. Also people saying that Ice shouldn't vent to someone who she clearly thought was a close friend when Nicki has vented publicly on stationhead/queen radio in a much nastier and drug fueled way :bibliahh:

She was literally shading the girls these past two weeks and made it obvious who it was about and they were all pretending and gaslighting us like we were just making it up even with the rants being recorded and posted on Twitter :sistrens: and the whole hiss aftermath…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

might have to support ice for this drag

We need an "Ask Taylor" when an interviewer asks Nicki how Ice Spice is 

Posted (edited)

From the Hollywood Reporter:

"From the very beginning, we had felt like having Nicki, who is Barbie essentially, be a part of this thing. We kind of continued to hone in on the idea of having her do the flip of 'Barbie Girl,' and it's just interesting because there were many moments when she was doing it and there were a lot of moments when she wasn't doing it and it kind of was happening and not happening," Weaver recalled. "We were getting to a point where Nicki actually cut the record and it was incredible. We knew we loved it and Greta loved it, it was cutting the end of the picture [but] we were having a hard time getting it done."

"We went to Greta and asked Greta if she would write a letter to Nicki, and Greta wrote this beautiful note to Nicki and basically said like, 'You are Queen Barb and when I set out to make this film, as I was thinking of artists, you were the first artist that really came to me as somebody that I felt was going to be an important collaborator and contributor to this,'" he continued. "I sent that letter to Nicki and the next morning Nicki hit us back and said that she was 100 percent in."

So idk if that person made this all up or what. But clearly Ice Spice wasn't doing "charity." Greta sent Nicki a handwritten note :deadbanana2:

Edited by Orsay

OMG :ahh:

• Haha 10

ou it's about to get uglier than johnny depp-

:suburban:

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)

I genuinely don't see anything particularly outrageous here. 

It sounds like a crappy deal (with only this perspective), but this is what most other labels do & contracts can be discussed and reviewed. The gworls contracts with Roc Nation for example, are infinitely more egregious - but at least they're established. HOI is in its infancy & you can't really pose these types of deals to artists that are already somewhat established. 

It's business in the end. Ice wants to benefit, Nick wants to benefit. Nicki needs to professionalise how she approaches these proposals if this is a venture she wants to pursue & Ice needs to be more careful who she vents to. 

Edited by FOCK

nicki being her own kind of predator :deadbanana2:

the audacity to think she's entitled to all of ice's publishing off of one crusty feature fjfhjfjfjffj

a mess-

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

So idk if that person made this all up or what. But clearly Ice Spice wasn't doing "charity." Greta sent Nicki a handwritten note :deadbanana2:

It's all PR fluff. Riot confirmed in an interview that the song was made with just Ice and they later got Nicki on it after Princess Diana remix happened

28 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I genuinely don't see anything particularly outrageous here. 

It sounds like a crappy deal (with only this perspective), but this is what most other labels do & contracts can be discussed and reviewed. The gworls contracts with Roc Nation for example, are infinitely more egregious - but at least they're established. HOI is in its infancy & you can't really pose these types of deals to artists that are already somewhat established. 

It's business in the end. Ice wants to benefit, Nick wants to benefit. Nicki needs to professionalise how she approaches these proposals if this is a venture she wants to pursue & Ice needs to be more careful who she vents to. 

It's business in the end, but your fave wants to trap another artist and justifying it by saying it's the same

thing she had to go through. Shouldn't she be leading by example, and not making younger rappers go through the shitty record deals she had to deal with in the beginning of her career.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

Riot(producer) literally said it was ice only. 

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

OMG :ahh:

Don't give Kenneth ideas 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.