Baby Storme exposes Nicki/Ice relationship: "She's ungrateful and delusional"

TalkThatRihanna

12 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'm literally the only one to bring it up here so far :rip: All I said was Ice was exposed for acting different behind the scenes than she was online. 

I'll make sure to put a trigger warning on my posts next time if you want 

"Acting different" :rip:

• Haha 1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Stepfon

• Superbitch

• SmittenCake

1 minute ago, Stepfon said:

Just like Nicki went on a week-long Twitter rampage to tear down Megan? 

oh I'm not discrediting storme or defending nicki, my point is that Ice isn't any kind of angel & storme's real goal is to tear her down not nicki - shes just collateral

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

NOT the girls saying Baby Storme is going too far by saying Ice was in Special Ed but were gagging at Nicki bringing up Megan's dead parents. 

Where ?

• Haha 13

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, D.Va said:

... What ? 

:clack:

It's just little things…maybe not shady per se.  Just feels like… there's more to the story.

I can't remember which interview this was, but they asked her about dream collab.  She said Nicki like always.  

And she was like: "We just gotta find the PERFECT song, I just know SOMEDAY it'll happen. Song has to be JUST right" (paraphrasing). It was just the way she said it.  :rip: 

Now with us knowing about "Imagine", "GIIY", "Cowgirl" not happening.  We know there's more to the story now.   

Stuff that makes you go "hmmm"…like do yall actually like each other?  What's going on?  Because it shouldn't  be that hard to find a song that works for both of yall.  :laugh: 

I like they they keep it respectful though, whatever the issue is…

Edited by professor2000

He's so ******* pathetic 

5 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

He's so ******* pathetic 

has anyone checked on... HEAVYONIT 

oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I mean, don't we all gossip/talk **** about our coworkers + bosses to our friends though? :laugh: Same thing

It's just that no one thinks a friend would actually leak this stuff. :gaycat6: 

I can only imagine the stuff Doja has said behind the scenes.  She's even said some slightly shady stuff in interviews, if you read between the lines.  But smart enough to not outright say it or put it in writing.  

That said, music industry ain't no different than our everyday lives.  We all talk ****.  Lol. 

Doja has been trolling her for a while. It's been obvious the little shade(or not so little) on some

Scarlett Songs. Then them not being ok basically confirmed when Miss petty was mad about not wanting to collab with her on that song in pork Friday. 

16 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Doja has been trolling her for a while. It's been obvious the little shade(or not so little) on some

Scarlett Songs. Then them not being ok basically confirmed when Miss petty was mad about not wanting to collab with her on that song in pork Friday. 

and yet doja continues to shout her out every night on her sold out world tour, while nicki is concurrently performing on her sold out world tour 

some things aren't that deep

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

a 360 deal is inherently about... everything. Literally owning the artist in every endeavor beyond the music. 

I only see Ice speaking on publishing rights in OP - but the second tweet you posted seems removed so I'm not sure if that was the point 

7 minutes ago, justin. said:

In an attempt to drag Ice, she actually exposed that Nicki was trying to prey on a young woman just starting her career, which is far worse than anything Ice said about her. Nicki Minaj continues to be an awful human. 

Posted (edited)

Okay, but I'm ready for a Nicki beef with someone who can go toe to toe with her as a rapper instead of as a media personality :celestial5:

Edited by toast

58 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

He's so ******* pathetic 

That account is a woman. This is her voice (trust me you want to listen to this lol :laugh:):

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

That account is a woman. This is her voice (trust me you want to listen to this lol :laugh:):

Wtff :deadbanana2:i always thought it was a guy behind that account 

My point still stands though how sad must your life be to get this emotional about Nicki Minaj out of all people 

I love some Nicki slander but I can't be the only one questioning the legitimacy of these texts. 

I literally don't believe this at all..... :rip:

9 minutes ago, toast said:

Okay, but I'm ready for a Nicki beef with someone who can go toe to toe with her as a rapper instead of as a media personality :celestial5:

So, is Big Foot the quality we are judging by because....

:rogue:

• Haha 8

So, is Big Foot the quality we are judging by because....

:rogue:

And no frauds :skull: that's the biggest kii thinking that song would be a hit with Drake and Wayne after shether and it flopped 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

All this messiness aside, it's really interesting to think about how celebs text/interact with each-other. The way she followed JT, and JT was like "my IG won't let me follow you but ily!" lmao.

Like celebrityhood really is just like one giant high school :rip: which makes me think. At what point are you accepted into the "school"? Like even waaay lesser-known acts are seemingly in the peripherals of very large ones. I wonder at what point exactly you go from "citizen" to celebrity socialite   :skull: 

Edited by Zylo

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The Barbs turning on Ice Spice on Twitter has me SHOUTING.

Oh, so now she is untalented and could never rap. One thing about them tables...

LMFAO. 

It's always "PrInCeSs of RaP" to any random girl Nicki finds in the woods; anything to spite Cardi/Meg stans

And then the campaign to convince the rest of the world they're talented begins

But when it turns out the women can't stand her — because what kind of a "veteran" and miss no-360 tries to scam the girls — back to the woods they go. 

Poor Ice. First being checked by Cardi to now this :bibliahh:

• Haha 10

I thought this was about Nicki's og nemesis, the Kylie Jenner kid

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Zylo said:

Like celebrityhood really is just like one giant high school :rip: which makes think. At one point are you accepted into the "school"? Like even waaay lesser-known acts are seemingly in the peripherals of very large ones. I wonder at what point exactly you go from "citizen" to celebrity socialite   :skull: 

and Taylor got dragged for mentioning high school when the real world is very much like that. full of petty drama.

• Like 3

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.