• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Stepfon

• Superbitch

• SmittenCake

The way this is female beef-ception

Like Isis fell out with this chick, who shes trying to paint as untrustworthy... by highlighting how Nicki was untrustworthy to her? 

Anything for her 15 minutes, the song she has pinned on her Twitter is tragic lol

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

I am not going to defend Onika cuz she's a well known lunatic at this point but Ice is no better. Refusing to sign a deal that's not beneficial for her is one thing, but **** talking behind someone's back is another. All of the rap girls are messy af. I just hope we get some good music out of this.

I mean, don't we all gossip/talk **** about our coworkers + bosses to our friends though? :laugh: Same thing

It's just that no one thinks a friend would actually leak this stuff. :gaycat6: 

I can only imagine the stuff Doja has said behind the scenes.  She's even said some slightly shady stuff in interviews, if you read between the lines.  But smart enough to not outright say it or put it in writing.  

That said, music industry ain't no different than our everyday lives.  We all talk ****.  Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Baby Storme still being messy??

real eyes, realize, real lies teas

• Haha 2

Pedonika losing again :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I mean, don't we all gossip/talk **** about our coworkers + bosses to our friends though? :laugh: Same thing

It's just that no one thinks a friend would actually leak this stuff. :gaycat6: 

I can only imagine the stuff Doja has said behind the scenes.  She's even said some slightly shady stuff in interviews, if you read between the lines.  But smart enough to not outright say it or put it in writing.  

That said, music industry ain't no different than our everyday lives.  We all talk ****.  Lol. 

... What ? 

:clack:

Not surprised to hear ice is fake :rip:

I knew she was two-faced after that twitter interaction she had where Cardi humbled her 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brraap said:

What happened with Coi? 

She farted on Nicki 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Not surprised to hear ice is fake :rip:

I knew she was two-faced after that twitter interaction she had where Cardi humbled her 

Cardi didn't humble **** 💀

All she did was request for a photo they both took at an event. Yall keep bringing that up like it was a moment or sumn 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

28 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

It's crazy how fake the industry is :rip: 

On the surface, it seemed like Jelani's sister and Ice were besties and whatnot, only for it to come out that Ice couldn't stand ol girl :rip:

It NEVER seemed like they were besties at all, most people saw it for what it TRULY was. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Cardi didn't humble **** 💀

All she did was request for a photo they both took at an event. Yall keep bringing that up like it was a moment or sumn 

I'm literally the only one to bring it up here so far :rip: All I said was Ice was exposed for acting different behind the scenes than she was online. 

I'll make sure to put a trigger warning on my posts next time if you want 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Not her confirming the special ed classes rumor 

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

It NEVER seemed like they were besties at all, most people saw it for what it TRULY was. 

Same as Ice and Taylor - an obvious business deal social climb where neither side is expecting otherwise

men can collab and people don't see it as anything bigger, women do it and they're expected to be best friends. It's exhausting.

• Like 3

Just now, stars said:

this is just gross and weird to share

• Like 3

What's it going to take for Barbz to realize that Nicki is the common denominator in all of these issues :rip:

The Barbs turning on Ice Spice on Twitter has me SHOUTING.

Oh, so now she is untalented and could never rap. One thing about them tables...

• Haha 13

YESSSS ICE! Put the nail in that woman's coffin for good :clap3:

1 minute ago, Blue Monday said:

What's it going to take for Barbz to realize that Nicki is the common denominator in all of these issues :rip:

you realize storme is going on a week long rampage to expose and tear down Ice right lol 

4 minutes ago, stars said:

Isis needs to wack her 

Baby Storme is lowkey giving dramatic instigator, I didn't know I stan someone so messy 

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

Will Nicki respond? :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, stars said:

Shes going way too far now sorry

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Shes going way too far now sorry

doing all this with "this city is a graveyard" pinned to her profile

I know nothing about this woman but if that's her hit I am scared for her bc it is the worst thing I've heard + seen in a long time 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

you realize storme is going on a week long rampage to expose and tear down Ice right lol 

Just like Nicki went on a week-long Twitter rampage to tear down Megan? 

Edited by Stepfon
  • Thanks 8

when doja updates get into it (yuh) to this 

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

NOT the girls saying Baby Storme is going too far by saying Ice was in Special Ed but were gagging at Nicki bringing up Megan's dead parents. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.