Baby Storme exposes Nicki/Ice relationship: "She's ungrateful and delusional"

TalkThatRihanna

Posted (edited)

New York-based Ronson, who executive produced the album with Barbie writer/director/executive producer Greta Gerwig, told Music Week: "When we started on the film, the two nagging questions that kept me up a little bit at night were: how do we flip Aqua? What do we do there? And there's no way we can have a Barbie soundtrack without Nicki Minaj - the person who's literally kept the term 'Barbie' alive in music and pop culture for 15 years."

https://www.musicweek.com/talent/read/barbie-the-album-producer-mark-ronson-on-soundtrack-stars-dua-lipa-nicki-minaj-and-ryan-gosling/088226

There's no point in trying to defend her because we know by now that she is insane, but Ice rewrote the story. Mark Ronson always said he wanted Nicki on this, I just think she wasn't on board til Riot made Barbie World. 

Or Mark is lying idk

Edited by D.Va
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Stepfon

• Superbitch

• SmittenCake

22 minutes ago, Paultea said:

That's actually a big revelation. She had to bring Nicki on something that is her supposed "brand" lmfao :rip:

I'm pretty sure we knew this. Mark Ronson or maybe even Nicki herself mentioned it. 

Nicki takes a L for this tho cause why tf did she want to take so much publishing from her? And why would she sign to heavy on it when shes already under UMG and capitol? Like this made no sense. Ice would have to pay millions to get out of her contract with Capitol to sign with Nicki… just to not own her masters and be off worse :rip:

• Like 4

Is this legit tho? She's a known clout chaser (Baby Storme) so I take everything with a grain of salt.

THAT SAID if the screenshots are real, this is absolutely killing me 

shes kinda like my mom

ungrateful & delusional

:deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

I'm pretty sure we knew this. Mark Ronson or maybe even Nicki herself mentioned it. 

yeah riot mentioned it

Was it always clear that it was gonna be Ice and Nicki? 

At first, to my knowledge, it was just for Ice. That's why it was drill, at first. Then I added the Jersey [club] switch on it. When we got the OK from the studio, [Ice] did the hook in 30 minutes, tops. "Princess Diana" had just been made, and we're like, "D–n, Nicki's a Barbie. Why don't we send it to her and see what she thinks?"

I honestly didn't think she was gonna get on it 'cause we had just worked on something. But she sent her verse back quick, and once we heard [it], we immediately finished it 'cause we were so excited — and Ice killed it. So blessed and thankful for everybody involved.

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Tbh we always knew Ice was meant to be solo on Barbie World because of the production etc but Nicki definitely made it a bigger hit which benefited both of them. Ice is just rude calling Nicki ungrateful because without Nicki she would still be on Worldstar HipHop with only Munch to her name

I know Barbiez love to rewrite history but Ice had a ww hit with boys a liar before the nicki song(s). And she said already had a Taylor collab booked. 

taylor>>nicki and it peaked higher in many countries 

Edited by Superbitch

Isis said no ice no Barbie soundtrack 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Nicki takes a L for this tho cause why tf did she want to take so much publishing from her? And why would she sign to heavy on it when shes already under UMG and capitol? Like this made no sense. Ice would have to pay millions to get out of her contract with Capitol to sign with Nicki… just to not own her masters and be off worse :rip:

This is making me think of a VERY RECENT story with another female rapper that I didn't want to believe...

Is this ***** OKAY?

ezgif-4-81b6c46e3a.thumb.gif.808bd46e23d

6 minutes ago, Cesar said:

i did, ice spice was getting more attention at the time, and nicki image wasn't in the best place to be associated with the barbie brand like that.

I assumed they was both approached for it

Baby Storme is ******* sad for this tho. Ice should sue her. Barb support is still important for Ice's career. 

• Like 1

I am not going to defend Onika cuz she's a well known lunatic at this point but Ice is no better. Refusing to sign a deal that's not beneficial for her is one thing, but **** talking behind someone's back is another. All of the rap girls are messy af. I just hope we get some good music out of this.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

At least she sees Nicki as her mother :eli: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Baby Storme is ******* sad for this tho. Ice should sue her. Barb support is still important for Ice's career. 

she's obviously clout-chasing but i'm living for it lmao, nobody is gonna stream her whack song though

didnt she just leave a mental institution a week ago too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I am not going to defend Onika cuz she's a well known lunatic at this point but Ice is no better. Refusing to sign a deal that's not beneficial for her is one thing, but **** talking behind someone's back is another. All of the rap girls are messy af. I just hope we get some good music out of this.

Facts. Nobody is innocent in this situation. This proves Ice is hella fake. 

• Thanks 1

I feel bad for ice spice's mom when she sees this:rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Nicki is such a joke :rip: You could see her "love" for ice spice was fake from a mile away. She just wanted someone to control :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Tbh we always knew Ice was meant to be solo on Barbie World because of the production etc but Nicki definitely made it a bigger hit which benefited both of them. Ice is just rude calling Nicki ungrateful because without Nicki she would still be on Worldstar HipHop with only Munch to her name

Girl stop being delusional

Last night on Instagram I was watching a collage of various Nicki Minaj interviews throughout the years and she is a completely different person today than what she was back then. It speaks volumes if I spice was supposed to be on the barbie soundtrack by herself and then she decided to tag Nikci along.

• Like 1

nicki's problem is that she has a massive ego and superiority-complex, and if none of the rap girls bow down to her and do whatever she wants them to she's gonna get in beef w them or cut them off. she cried when cardi didn't praise her for being on motorsport, she got mad at doja for not wanting to do a verse for her album, she got mad at meg for getting a #1 smash with a girl she dislikes and now she's mad at ice spice for not giving away a percentage of her publishing and signing to her flop label:rip:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

the good morning barbz sent me lollllll

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Seems to me like she's venting to someone she thought was a friend

• Like 8

the way cardi gathered isis, now baby Storme does it, Nicki is next. what's going to be left for isis?????

• Haha 2

"I think she's jealous of me because I own my masters" :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Everything aside, this Baby Storme girl is such a loser for this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why is everyone calling her Isis :deadbanana4:

Naur it's true 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.