It's her given name.

4 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

Why is everyone calling her Isis :deadbanana4:

the same reason we call jt jatavia lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, SapphireSky said:

Lmao I didn't know that :deadbanana4:

no way lmaoooooooooo

the line she's saying Nicki is jealous of her lmaoooooooooooooooo girl, she better hold on strong because it's coming

Posted (edited)

I think its sad that Nicki is using old industry tricks that happened to her only to prey on a newer artist and continue the cycle.

29 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Refusing to sign a deal that's not beneficial for her is one thing, but **** talking behind someone's back is another.

Saying that Ice "shouldn't have been talking about her" isn't fair. Everybody vents about people from our day to day lives too - Nicki being a celebrity does not mean Ice has to keep silent. Keep in mind this was initially meant to be a private conversation, we're all just voyeurs.

Edited by Raichu
  • Like 6

I know this is real but Baby Storme having no hits only been known for dissing people is :rip:

Can we stop giving attention to this desperate clout chasing fraud? :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Love me some Ice Spice :clack:

1 minute ago, Loroy said:

Can we stop giving attention to this desperate clout chasing fraud? :deadbanana2:

Regardless of whether she's going through psychosis or not, Baby Storme is providing actual screenshots of a lot of things that stans only speculate over with no hard evidence. Of course she's gonna get attention inherently

22 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Girl stop being delusional

Last night on Instagram I was watching a collage of various Nicki Minaj interviews throughout the years and she is a completely different person today than what she was back then. It speaks volumes if I spice was supposed to be on the barbie soundtrack by herself and then she decided to tag Nikci along.

Of course it's obviously a extremely nice gesture and a symbol of respect that she invited Nicki on the Barbie World song. But it was definitely also done to make the song bigger with Nicki's appeal, which is fine. It profited them both. But Nicki definitely helped Ice career a lot in the early stages. She has her own fanbase but she still has a lot of Barb support. Most of her fans from early on were Barbz

• Like 1

ready for nicki's next coke fueled meltdown when she sees these texts:redface:

• Haha 1

The Barbie Soundtrack thing is stale tea -- Mark Ronson himself said Ice was the reason they got Jelani's sister on the track 

Screaming at "kinda like my mom, ungrateful and delusional" :bibliahh: 

55 minutes ago, D.Va said:

New York-based Ronson, who executive produced the album with Barbie writer/director/executive producer Greta Gerwig, told Music Week: "When we started on the film, the two nagging questions that kept me up a little bit at night were: how do we flip Aqua? What do we do there? And there's no way we can have a Barbie soundtrack without Nicki Minaj - the person who's literally kept the term 'Barbie' alive in music and pop culture for 15 years."

https://www.musicweek.com/talent/read/barbie-the-album-producer-mark-ronson-on-soundtrack-stars-dua-lipa-nicki-minaj-and-ryan-gosling/088226

There's no point in trying to defend her because we know by now that she is insane, but Ice rewrote the story. Mark Ronson always said he wanted Nicki on this, I just think she wasn't on board til Riot made Barbie World. 

Or Mark is lying idk

I have a feeling Mark was lying lol.  

Something about the fact they have two back-to-back songs always seemed odd to me.  Nicki doesn't really do that with newcomers (or anybody really).  I believe Ice invited her.  Just feels like the natural order of events.  

She prob didn't want to play in Nicki face by doing a collab + then BOOM she's on Barbie soundtrack solo and didn't tell her.  You know? 

• Like 5

It's crazy how fake the industry is :rip: 

On the surface, it seemed like Jelani's sister and Ice were besties and whatnot, only for it to come out that Ice couldn't stand ol girl :rip:

Oh look the cardigans posted more here in an hour than they have on any of her own threads in weeks :deadbanana4:

but yeah, wbk that wasn't a real relationship and Nicki and successful females don't uh, mix lol

• Like 1

This woman is such a loser. Says a lot more about her that she's exposing a former friend's text than it does about Ice Spice. 

Good luck with that career that's definitely never gonna take off now. 

Baby Storme & @RideOrDie exposing the millennial main girls this week, Beyonce next

:clack:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Raichu said:

I think its sad that Nicki is using old industry tricks that happened to her only to prey on a newer artist and continue the cycle.

Saying that Ice "shouldn't have been talking about her" isn't fair. Everybody vents about people from our day to day lives too - Nicki being a celebrity does not mean Ice has to keep silent. Keep in mind this was initially meant to be a private conversation, we're all just voyeurs.

Again, there is a difference between saying stuff like "I refused to sign a deal that is not profitable for me" and "I think she's just jealous of me because I own my masters. She's ungrateful and delusional..." I'm not saying it was wrong to vent about it in gerenal. But the way she's speaking about this situation is just silly. As shitty as that deal would be for Ice, I think Nicki just saw a business opportunity. That's how the industry operates unfortunately. Nicki has been talking about building her empire for almost two decades now and it's clear she's willing to play the game. It has nothing to do with Nicki being jealous of that girl. That convo clearly showed how full of herself Ice really is. We will see how far that cockiness will lead her since she's already been falling off with her recent material.

Edited by AdrianNicki
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

It's crazy how fake the industry is :rip: 

On the surface, it seemed like Jelani's sister and Ice were besties and whatnot, only for it to come out that Ice couldn't stand ol girl :rip:

Actually, not really sdfvgbhnjhgf

They did seem friendly around Princess Diana, but they didn't interact much after, even for Barbie World. 

Like they didn't even interacted at the VMAs

• Haha 3

People who expose texts are trash.

• Haha 1

damn it's giving "No. OMG no"

"I'm not talking to her until January" is sending me :deadbanana2:

but people who expose texts are scum, their loss

• Haha 1

Can't wait for the Sexyy Red beef next

Nicki was probably mad Ice booked a Taylor feature after kissing Tay's ass & begging for years :bibliahh:

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.