Espresso hits #1 on Global Spotify with 9.8M streams

Nefertiti0

So happy for her.I'm sure that if she releases an album right now it will end olivia with ease because vampire only reached 640k in the UK.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• Gaia

• Julia Fox

• Nefertiti0

14 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

'Wide areas' are not all encompassing. It's not my problem you live in a regional **** hole Get a life.

Lol!

Cant believe I'm arguing about the weather. But you and I both know it's crap. Stop pretending otherwise. You are not sat basking in the warm glow of sunshine in the U.K. there's f *** all regional about it.

Now the weather is totally irrelevant of course to this, but why should readers believe anything else you post?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Vermouth said:

Lol!

Cant believe I'm arguing about the weather. But you and I both know it's crap. Stop pretending otherwise. You are not sat basking in the warm glow of sunshine in the U.K. there's f *** all regional about it.

Now the weather is totally irrelevant of course to this, but why should readers believe anything else you post?

No it's not. Please seek mental health support.

aueQfVC.jpeg

• Haha 1

Idk if this is autplay or not (I believe it is) but Espresso always starts playing every time I finish listening to an album or random song lmao. Her team is investing in her and it's paying off. They are just playing the game. 

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Sis you made some points but this is one of the biggest reaches I've ever read

gracelor-0-transformed.thumb.png.41b5f6b

Ehh it's not THAT much of reach. Taylor has been inescapable in the media for this album. So I'm sure a lot more people are checking it out based on HOW OVERWHELMING the press is

• Like 1

I'm crying at the arguments over the weather :deadbanana4: The most British conversation ever ijbol

Edited by glitch
  • Haha 10

7 minutes ago, glitch said:

I'm crying at the arguements over the weather :deadbanana4: The most British conversation ever ijbol

right? Im near Manchester and its cloudy rn, but idgaf, Sabrina can smash the weather out and ill still stream <3

A mid-off.

Stream Chappell Roan! 

2 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

right? Im near Manchester and its cloudy rn, but idgaf, Sabrina can smash the weather out and ill still stream <3

Like...it's ******* miserable down south too but we're gonna stream this bop to delude ourselves into thinking it's summer

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, glitch said:

Like...it's ******* miserable down south too but we're gonna stream this bop to delude ourselves into thinking it's summer

Then too bad y'all ain't in Glasgow.

"I can't relate to desperation. My 'give a fucks' are on vacation".

💋

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Haha 4

OP really thought swifties would take the bait and drag Sabrina but their fav's getting the heat instead :redface:

• Haha 4

The better song won. :clap3:

The better song won :clap3:

Just now, alfonso12 said:

The better song won. :clap3:

Wait :rip:

Oh that's massive! 

So where are the thread "Sabrina is outstreaming Taylor. Why?" from the trolls who creates same threads about Dua?

Are they scared? LOL

And nothing for a certain someone who released 3 mega flops in a row.

We love you Sabrina.  Congrats. :clap3:

Espresso doing amazing numbers despite the high profile competition :clap3:shaping to be a HIT!

Mass buying ran out in the UK I guess other countries will follow suit :michael:

Congrats to Sabrina tho! :worship2:

• Thumbs Down 4

all the popular songs have autoplay lmao.. fortnight played on my dad's spotify earlier cause of autoplay and he never listens to taylor :rip:

Sabrina bigger than Taylor confirmed. Lemme switch my avi to her like the Loves switched to Tate avis when Houdini was flopping

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

No it's not. Please seek mental health support.

aueQfVC.jpeg

"The weather has turned very springlike in the U.K. and the sun is finally shining"

12 degrees, partly cloudy, and heavy rain on the horizon I - :laugh:

• Haha 2

Not the random beef about weather in this thread :deadbanana2:

OT: Espresso smash :clap3:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Coffee breaks > Fortnight MS Teams meetings and deliverables

The labor force is tired.

spacer.png

Damn right!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.