Espresso hits #1 on Global Spotify with 9.8M streams

Nefertiti0

5 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Not the Swifties getting worked up over Sabrina smashing that they're randomly lashing out at Beyoncé. First instinct always being to run for their hoods. :skull:

You realize that we all can see the posts, right? 

IMG_0656.gif?ex=66320971&is=6630b7f1&hm=

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• Gaia

• Julia Fox

• Nefertiti0

1 hour ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Girl, Olivia had three Espresso-sized hits in one calendar year in 2021. Sabrina scoring her first major hit out of the gate is really not seeing Olivia in the eye in 2024. I doubt her album will do GUTS numbers…. This clownery will come back to bite lol

Not to take away from Sabrina, who worked the **** hard for this moment. She deserves it. But acting like they're on the same level after one hit is ridiculous lol

Who said they're on the same level? Sabrina has nothing remotely close to SOUR, everyone with a brain can see that. But it's nice to see her getting her flowers after years of livies being insufferable about how she was "only known because of Olivia" and always shitting on her lack of mainstream success and now she's here smashing in her own right with no association with Olivia :sistrens: She's one of the most beloved celebrities with Gen Z right now, she just needs to put out a decent album and promote it. 

11 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Who said they're on the same level? Sabrina has nothing remotely close to SOUR, everyone with a brain can see that. But it's nice to see her getting her flowers after years of livies being insufferable about how she was "only known because of Olivia" and always shitting on her lack of mainstream success and now she's here smashing in her own right with no association with Olivia :sistrens: She's one of the most beloved celebrities with Gen Z right now, she just needs to put out a decent album and promote it. 

Babe please be real. The only reason people know her is because she opened for Taylor who hired her (and Paramore) just to get back at Olivia. :thing:

• Like 1

Congrats Queen :clap3:

2 hours ago, WildHeart said:

You realize that we all can see the posts, right? 

We can certainly see you all ignoring posts from other fan bases to then swarm on one user's innocuous comment to drag Beyoncé.

• Haha 1

Wow, really puts things into perspective when you realize this single track is already outstreaming a 27 track album. 

27 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

Wow, really puts things into perspective when you realize this single track is already outstreaming a 27 track album. 

Not just a 27 track album. Every single 27 track album. Ever. 

I'm happy for Sabrina, she deserves a hit :clap3:

OTHs really need to stop hiding behind her though, you do realize it doesn't make Fortnight any less of a smash right? :toofunny3:

how did this thread become about olivia, taylor, and beyonce :rip:

8 hours ago, Gaia said:

Sabrina becoming an IT girl while the other girl is struggling to snag a hit is funny considering how OBNOXIOUS livies were in 2021 :rip: 

6 hours ago, DeadInside said:

Half as much 

f7da7db87449280c1f4db4a16a01133414022215

fde.gif

22 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

how did this thread become about olivia, taylor, and beyonce :rip:

Because Sabrina is getting the Tate special and will be insufferably used to attack other fanbases, only to be left to rot by those non-stans once her hits stop outdoing others' 

Fake stanning is so tiresome. At least we know those that used to actually be here for her waay back then and didn't need Espresso to hit a #1 to try a gotcha moment on other fanbases

• Like 1

congrats sabrina

15 hours ago, Green said:

Wow, that was faster than I thought  :eek: 

Now she just needs bigger airplay in the US to get the Hot 100 #1.

She needs to hurry because "A Bar Song (Tipsy)" is coming fast too and he's also doing great on Apple Music. Charts are very competitive right now.

espresso only has 12.5 million radio airplay in the us so far. it could rise very slowly

10,521,858 streams yesterday :eek:

x

Songs with 10m+ daily Spotify streams this year

yes, and?

Espresso

15 Taylor songs

Not sure if I still miss some...

1 minute ago, skyandground said:

Songs with 10m+ daily Spotify streams this year

yes, and?

Espresso

15 Taylor songs

Not sure if I still miss some...

Nnn dropping it so casual bc that's what her smashery is nowadays :rip:

I'm so happy for sabrina :heart: I wish fast times had even a fraction of this success tho

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Fourteen pages for Sabrina deservedly going #1 in Spotify Global!? GIRL WTFFFF!

The Swifties that were already waiting to type the shady a** autoplay "drags" need to look at the 31 song album they just purchased 20 variants of instead of downplaying this MASSIVE achievement. 

And the other stans using this as a way to drag Taylor need to chill tf out. Getting Sabrina dragged just to get some lashings out is madnesss. :deadbanana2:

I'm not a Swiftie but Taylor is smashing and def works hard to do so, and setting Sabrina up to get dragged for a few laughs isn't the move at aallll.

Just celebrate both of these women.

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

10,521,858 streams yesterday :eek:

x

It's not even summer yet. This can beat 12 million by then. Radio needs to grow faster

10.5M? Are you kidding me, those figures are absolutely massive, I can't believe it just keeps growing!

Time to fire Sabrina from the Eras Tour!!!!!!

10M+ SHES TAKING ITTTT

her power... wow

Song of the generation :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.