Why is pretty privilege failing Madison Beer?

shyboi

the bops are there

the visuals are there

the talent is there

the looks are there 

what is preventing this talented queen from having a cute sized hit? 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• AvadaKedavra

• ithinkheknowsoutsold

• Strawberry Bubble

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuz she's dull af

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

Cause her best work was with K/DA

• Like 1

Is it? She's somewhat relevant as an influencer/social media persona despite that terrible music. I'd say pretty privilege has done her well :rip: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Expensive Taste said:

Fergie didn't lie when she said big girls don't cry, I think Madison should make her own version called "Pretty Girls Don't Succeed."

too harsh, too soon bestiana 

• Haha 1

Because she's a run of the mill pretty pop star with no identity.

• Like 5

Looks to me like pretty privilege is working wonders for her. She even has ATRL threads made for her now :celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Resquid said:

She even has ATRL threads made for her now :celestial5:

iktr sis, truly the ultimate indicator of success :clap3:

that and thee banner 

• Haha 2

Because EVERYONE that is a mainstream popstar has pretty privilege? Like you don't get to that place otherwise

And once you've arrived and are competing with other pretty people you need more than your looks

• Like 9

Her face card is crazy. She has some cute songs, but she don't really have the star power. Her brand ain't really striking enough. It's like she just gorgeous… but that's kinda it

• Like 1

she is pretty has a good voice. 

hang in there sweeties, her "espresso", "driver license" or "greedy" has not yet to come.... :bird:

• Thanks 1

She's absolutely stunning and hot but we already have Megan Fox who still looks hot and there's like 100 viral girls in tik tok that look like her

Honestly sometimes I confuse her with other influencers, the other day I thought her and Leah Halton were the same person

She has everything but doesn't stand out, she would have to have a more unique image, drastic change in looks and sound to differentiate herself.

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Trent W said:

She's absolutely stunning and hot but we already have Megan Fox who still looks hot and there's like 100 viral girls in tik tok that look like her

Honestly sometimes I confuse her with other influencers 

She has everything but doesn't stand out, she would have to have a more unique image and drastic change in looks and sound to differentiate herself.

we already have megan fox? megan is not a singer sis, she's not releasing albums and music videos

Because she makes Target music and has made being a "tortured" beauty her only personality trait

Plus its incredibly odd to still see people try to do the "sexy highschool girl" thing in 2024. She is such a dud.

Edited by Khris

Her beauty/looks/aesthetic/image is something that I equate a bit more with influencer/social media vibes than a music artist. 

the high school cheerleader visual with her most recent MV doesn't help her with her authenticity 

• Like 2

I would argue that the looks aren't there. 

she looks like a stereotypical rich TikTok/influencer which keeps her from being taken seriously as an artist. The vibe she gives off is nepo girl in LA who takes bikini pics at the pool at her parents' multi-million dollar mansion, with a recording contract that her parents paid for.

Edited by l3disko
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, Khris said:

Plus its incredibly odd to still see people try to do the "sexy highschool girl" thing in 2024. She is such a dud.

it's a parody, from a movie

Her songs are generic. Maybe she should get a BBL. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

we already have megan fox? megan is not a singer sis, she's not releasing albums and music videos

She but Madison looks almost like her, she's even owning it in that music video

Megan Fox is not a singer but she's too iconic and is/was the hottest girl in the planet for a while

People see Madison as younger version and that's all they care about 

People do sometimes forget an important element to pop girl success, and that is luck/timing. You've just got to have the right song and the right time to breakthrough to the mainstream. It becomes harder and harder for this to happen the longer your career goes on.

Sometimes its just not gonna happen for someone even when all the cards are there. Clear examples are like Madison, Tinashe etc. It's probably gone on too long for them now.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Trent W said:

She but Madison looks almost like her, she's even owning it in that music video

Megan Fox is not a singer but she's too iconic and is/was the hottest girl in the planet for a while

People see Madison as younger version and that's all they care about 

i just don't see the correlation, i don't think about megan when i look at madison, plus megan is like 40 already 

Her music and image aren't interesting nor is she an otherwordly talent. She's a glorified Insta influencer.

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.