22 years old Billie lies about not knowing how to type on computer, gets mega dragged

Kayseri Mantisi

The number of quotes in the original tweet :rip:

Thoughts? :celestial5: 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloo

• nadiamendell

• unino

• hallucinate

I think she means without looking at the keyboard. I can't do it either! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

maybe shes referring to how she was homeschooled and she didn't really learn much about computers there

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

I think she means without looking at the keyboard. I can't do it either! 

came here to say this.

1998-current babies in school typing, writing cursive, sending letters, cooking, financial planning, etc aren't a thing to teach anymore.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

But she's literally right? The whole "how to type properly" thing was more for boomers, gen x and millennials. I was born in 1997 and I never really learned about typing properly but I remember it was something my older family members learned how to do 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

my husband's 21 yo brother doesn't know how to use a laptop and type either :skull: it's very common for newer generation since they use smartphones for literally everything 

• Like 4
  • Confused 6

Why would she lie about something like that? :rip: Instead of looking at something critically twitter just runs to drag so this is nothing new.

im also tired of people saying things like "well im a day younger than you and _____"  lmao like okay? you're an exception not the example. 

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

But she's literally right? The whole "how to type properly" thing was more for boomers, gen x and millennials. I was born in 1997 and I never really learned about typing properly but I remember it was something my older family members learned how to do 

I was born in 1998 and we were taught how to type properly so I find it hard to imagine that Billie (who is a couple years younger) did not.

Why is she saying it like it's something that's too late? It's literally just finger placements and practice, you can still learn it :rip: 

• Like 4

And she was homeschooled so whose fault is that lol

No but seriously, my nephew literally has been taking coding class since first grade and at no point did they bother to teach him to to type properly or basic things like how to print something, create a word document, save and search a file or how to google things efficiently. I had to teach him all of that.

• Like 1

I mean maybe you're not taught typing in school anymore, but if you go to university or get an office job you'll be typing most days. It's not as if typing at a computer or a laptop is some antiquated tradition...

• Like 2

People get mad at the dumbest **** :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Every era is killed by something that makes her look fake, last time was the blonde bombshell image change, now this.

Edited by tshwark

2 minutes ago, Khal said:

Why is she saying it like it's something that's too late? It's literally just finger placements and practice, you can still learn it :rip: 

lmao this 

its very hard to stan these new girls 

they be lying for no reason. 

• Like 1

She's just saying anything recently to drum up interest in her album.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I remember being so proud of myself when I finally mastered typing without looking in school. It's so freeing and time saving that you really have to feel bad if someone can't do it.

17 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

that's unusual .. i was born in 1998 and we literally had so many lessons about how to type properly and speed tests etc :deadbanana:

• Like 3

Wait did schools have typing classes? :rip::rip::rip:

I thought it's something that you can just learn by yourself .. it just takes time

Edited by Sailor Moon
  • Like 4

I don't know how to properly type. :rip: And I basically type documents for a living. I have to look at the keyboard and find every letter. :rip: We were technically taught how to type properly in grade school through a program called Type to Learn. But, at the time, I did not realize how important of a skill typing would be so I cheated in the program and never learned. Oops. :skull: I could still learn if I just took the time, but I have yet to do so.

• Like 4

Maybe she meant like she can't type on the physical keyboard, computer one. Maybe she only texts on smartphone like most of gen z do 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

maybe shes referring to how she was homeschooled and she didn't really learn much about computers there

That could be the case. But it would seem more likely there would be a computer at home. Like it's strange Finneas learned what he knows to produce and write, but she was in a corner learning what? Lol

23 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Eh. I was in 3rd grade learning how to type in school and in after school programs, that was 98-99. By 5th grade I was almost too skilled at it. Granted I was in accelerated classes & skipped a school grade, but it was definitely there and accessible by 1997 and on.

We would have those typing Mavis Beacon series, speed games and there were tons and tons of typing games ranging from kid friendly to more mature that blossomed in the early 2000s.

I would actually say Boomers & Gen X were at a disadvantage because there wasn't a ton of focus on learning to type when they started getting computers in offices/schools. There was a curve before it became the norm.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2
  • Like 1

Poor multimillionaire. I feel bad for her typing skills 

Maria La Del Barrio 90S GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

Wait did schools have typing classes? :rip::rip::rip:

Yup. At least they were part of the computer classes. We call it ten finger system in Germany lol 

You had to reach a certain word count in 10 mins. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.