Fantano: TTPD 3/10; Anthology 5/10, says Taylor blatantly copied Lana, Olivia, Ariana

Diesel is Desire

2 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

bad for her because a bald pushing 40 man is panning an album on an youtube video, while on real life her streams increase 17HSMdI.gif17HSMdI.gif

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackout2006

• PoisonedIvy

• Raspberries

• McNulty

have the swifties started calling him a misogynist yet

• Haha 1

Great a new thread for OTH here after today's update 

It seems like GP likes the album despite all the propaganda 

he kinda spilled

I dont think she really copied anyone but yeah shocking the same producer as a few lana del rey albums has a similar style.. 

The hate trend against Taylor is pretty damn funny people trying hard to be different. 

If anything she copied her self https://youtube.com/shorts/phjWeCC4-iQ?si=NTesr_pC6sV7Fqtw

Edited by ForgottenSoul

9 hours ago, Burn said:

He's right. The nerve of her to drag Lana up on that Grammys stage when she knew full well the album she was announcing was a cheap ripoff of a Lana album.

9 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Lorde deserves a mention as well, so many of these new Taylor songs (midnights and this new one) could be placed on Pure Heroine/Melodrama (sonically, not quality-wise obvi)

8 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Taylor does though:dies: 

She literally ripping off the folky singer songwriter stuff (NFR, Chemtrails, Ocean Blvd) don't flatter her, Taylor could never pull a BTD 

You people act like Taylor went out of her to have a similar sound to anyone of them when she really has no need to? 

If anything she copied her self 

Also, Jack worked with Lorde,Lana is it really a surprise he has a similar sound? 

4 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

I know she acts like a teenager, but Taylor is actually in her mid 30s and therefore also "pushing 40", just like Fantano and her metacritic scores.

tenor.gif

You clinging onto the first part of my post, cause you can't refute the last part

Marla Singer

Edited by Dear Reader

I really felt like she ripped off Lana on this one.

I'll never get over the effect that she won a Grammy for her Melodrama rip off, then thanked Lana for being such an inspiration tho. :clownny:

15 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

I know she acts like a teenager, but Taylor is actually in her mid 30s and therefore also "pushing 40", just like Fantano and her metacritic scores.

tenor.gif

:hoetenks:

• Haha 1

HELP, which mod edited the title, I did NAWT add the scores :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

I would give the TTPD a 4 instead of a 3 but otherwise same scores as me :clap3:

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I would give the TTPD a 4 instead of a 3 but otherwise same scores as me :clap3:

Yeah, and Chromatica (if someone even remembers this thing) a 10! :ahh:

It's so good once a day there is an asylum that all of you can come around and cry, I'm loving it!

• Confused 9

Just now, omrimayo said:

Yeah, and Chromatica (if someone even remembers this thing) a 10! :ahh:

It's so good once a day there is an asylum that all of you can come around and cry, I'm loving it!

what?

7320df5b4663c57643fa62091d5f329c.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

OMGGGGG what we're gonna do with this truth!! OMG!! It's the end! 20 people read that review, I'm sure she's done! 

And...

What there is to copy from 2 minutes songs from Ariana? lol

And from Olivia? the girl that grew up on Taylor?

It's so funny in here, living the good life. 

1 hour ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

His moustache receives 0.5/10 from me and so? Does this worth its own thread?

BOOOOO!! Drake was better.

5 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

OMGGGGG what we're gonna do with this truth!! OMG!! It's the end! 20 people read that review, I'm sure she's done! 

And...

What there is to copy from 2 minutes songs from Ariana? lol

And from Olivia? the girl that grew up on Taylor?

It's so funny in here, living the good life. 

are you ok sis? it's giving breakdown

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

bad for her because a bald pushing 40 man is panning an album on an youtube video, while on real life her streams increase 17HSMdI.gif17HSMdI.gif

He gave his honest review. Nothing wrong with that. Taysnooze is pushing 40 and has been writing about her high school memories and lovers since 2007. :lmao:

• Haha 11

I knew he wouldn't hold back. 

There's some people saying he's irrelevant, but unfortunately, he's likely the most known critic of millennials and gen z (likely the only critic they know by name). He's the new p4k tbh. 

Edited by eleganceislearned
  • Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.