Fantano: TTPD 3/10; Anthology 5/10, says Taylor blatantly copied Lana, Olivia, Ariana

Diesel is Desire

7 hours ago, Redstreak said:

But they care about fantano? :toofunny3: And a certain recent album made it clear someone very much cares about a Grammy 

Well his reviews videos combined reached 1+ million views, clearly they care.

Again no one gives a sh-it about the Grammys except few fan bases 

• Thanks 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackout2006

• PoisonedIvy

• Raspberries

• McNulty

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

They don't care about the Grammys with their almost 20M million viewers  and tens of billions of social media impressions… but they care about Fantano who gets 1M views (and that only if we combine)? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

They don't care about the Grammys with their almost 20M million viewers  and tens of billions of social media impressions… but they care about Fantano who gets 1M views (and that only if we combine)? :rofl:

The Grammys haven't reached 20M in more than 6 or 7 years nobody want to watch white mediocrity getting rewarding over and over again 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, McNulty said:

The Grammys haven't reached 20M in more than 6 or 7 years nobody want to watch white mediocrity getting rewarding over and over again 

They have reached 17M viewers just recently, and those are just viewers from the US. Most people don't even watch the show live, but are still tuned in for the winners, as evidenced by the 61 billion social media impressions this year's show received.

But sure, keep trying to convince yourself that people care about Fantano and his ~500k viewed reviews, but not about the Grammys who have a far larger reach than him in every conceivable way. :rofl:

• Like 5

We care about mister baldy and we don't give a F about the scammies :gaynetcat4:

Fantona, pls destroy her and her shenanigans. Do it my sweet baldy baby :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, McNulty said:

Well if we're talking about view counts I'll take a billion streams over bait clicks personally

Just watched his Side A review. Kinda agree with most things he said, aside from the score. It's more of a 6 than a 3. Production is the #1 problem here. Some of the better songs get dragged down because the production is so boring and muted. Metaphors are also on the nose on several songs. My Boy and Down Bad are giving Katy Perry level of lyricism because how hard they are drowning in metaphors. Another problem is that quite a few songs have very mid melodies. Midnights had several of those songs with mid melodies. Here there are at least 2x amount. I guess everyone burns out at some point. She definitely needs a writing break and more importantly a break from her collaborators. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

They have reached 17M viewers just recently, and those are just viewers from the US. Most people don't even watch the show live, but are still tuned in for the winners, as evidenced by the 61 billion social media impressions this year's show received.

But sure, keep trying to convince yourself that people care about Fantano and his ~500k viewed reviews, but not about the Grammys who have a far larger reach than him in every conceivable way. :rofl:

Still they are irrelevant and don't reward artists based on quality :flower2:

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Well if we're talking about view counts I'll take a billion streams over bait clicks personally

The only clickbaits are the reviews praised the album 1 hour after it got released :flower2:

8 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

We care about mister baldy and we don't give a F about the scammies :gaynetcat4:

Fantona, pls destroy her and her shenanigans. Do it my sweet baldy baby :jonnycat:

Keep wishing it

OT: These reviews and she's still breaking records in almost every country :bibliahh:

oh king destoy me with your thighs :WAP:

4 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

oh king destoy me with your thighs :WAP:

This!

Who is this? 

Lorde should sue for a writing credit :clap3: 

• Thanks 2

On 4/26/2024 at 12:29 PM, Blumoon said:

https://youtu.be/L4sbDxR22z4?si=YAQs9SSxd0Kx9OGw

She also copied Cigarettes after sex

Omg! It really does way too similar.

Well, I have to agree with Fantano and this album has made me appreciate Folklore even more. Such a strong album 

Edited by SinnerCity

Nobody cares about the Grammys... until Grammys come around. Lol 

not 10 pages :ahh: he hit a nerve i see

On 4/26/2024 at 7:29 PM, Blumoon said:

https://youtu.be/L4sbDxR22z4?si=YAQs9SSxd0Kx9OGw

She also copied Cigarettes after sex

Oh wow, it was also the first I thought of when I first heard the album.

She's trying to go for the same mood, but serves BLOCKED after sex instead.

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.