Fantano: TTPD 3/10; Anthology 5/10, says Taylor blatantly copied Lana, Olivia, Ariana

Diesel is Desire

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackout2006

• PoisonedIvy

• Raspberries

• McNulty

the way he's scared to give out a score

spacer.png

I was vacuuming my room today and found a penny 

• Haha 12

I saw looked up at the sky today 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He kinda spilled 

• Like 1

Just now, truthteller said:

the way he's scared to give out a score

spacer.png

he said he'll give it a score (or two different ones) once he reviews the second part

1 minute ago, iamanearthling said:

I saw looked up at the sky today 

Did you saw the sun as well? 

• Haha 1

What number reason am I on for why this album stinks?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Kitboga said:

Did you saw the sun as well? 

It hurt my eyes.😢

The olivia rodrigo comparison. I have read everything :bibliahh:. This album have been made way more than guts. Olivia Rodrigo doesn't have any kind of personal sound. There is literally nothing sounds like that if not "piano ballads".

Of course true for Lana. She is really inspired by her but makes pop songs from it. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 10
  • Thumbs Down 38

He better hide his big thighs cause Swifites are coming for him!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iamanearthling said:

It hurt my eyes.😢

You need to wear shades! Staring at the sun without sunglasses can lead to glaucoma

she needs to stop releasing so much music. There is only this amount of inspiration and work you can put into your music when you're doing a tour, re-recordings and hundreds of other stuff at the same time.

• Like 11

I'm sorry but I cannot take him seriously after than Olivia and Ariana comparison. Now if he mentioned Lana and Lorde only, that would've been a different conversation.

• Like 3

"I think she's closing those creative gaps by copying her contemporaries' homework. Ariana already wrote the angry at my audience for dragging me over my boyfriend anthem-of-the-year with yes, and? The song imgonnagetyouback - Olivia Rodrigo literally already did this same wordplay concept on get him back! with her latest record.

I didn't know Ariana and Olivia owned these themes/words, what a clown :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

He's a raging misogynist who couldn't make an album if he tried, and his opinions are wrong more often than not. This is the man that gave Ultraviolence a "4" but I'm supposed to believe he respects Lana and wants to defend her artistry? Yea sure ok 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 52

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

He's a raging misogynist who couldn't make an album if he tried, and his opinions are wrong more often than not. This is the man that gave Ultraviolence a "4" but I'm supposed to believe he respects Lana and wants to defend her artistry? Yea sure ok 

he's given most Lana albums great scores, including a 9/10 to her latest effort

• Like 11

Ehh... reviewers who put out a review after already gaging if it's safe to give a negative one are not to be taken seriously. He's right though.

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.