Leigh-Anne - "Forbidden Fruit"

The Slayer

Leigh-Anne is teasing the next song from her EP.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• alexaalto

• glitch

Honestly, so far this sounds terrible :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

these producers she's working with are not on her side. i want better for my sister i really do 

spacer.png

• Like 1

if this one doesn't include  "love" in the title i don't want it

• Like 1

it doesn't sound bad but seems kinda forgettable

she was a lil too brave to shade camila years ago, only for her music boring as f*ck

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I truly wish theses girls would simply put their pride aside & just get back together. Dear god please :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

she was a lil too brave to shade camila years ago, only for her music boring as f*ck

Not you calling a black woman calling out someone's racism "shade" :redface:

• Thanks 9
  • Haha 5

Leigh...

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ybk87567rkz3rlgtkbv

You either go full art and everyone will praise and you will have a small but loyal base. However, even Perrie worked with Ed and still all girls music are terrible. Forgettable and don't think they would even listen to their own music…..

I hope they spent their money fast and will be back together in a few years. I am sure some producers will have hit materials for them.

• Like 1

My love was truly the hit that got away

• Like 5

I really don't understand how these girls know they need to bring IT, and they think this is it. :rip:

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

No Love in the name, we won

5 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

No Love in the name, we won

Not by the sounds of the song :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I really don't understand how these girls know they need to bring IT, and they think this is it. :rip:

Their talents have always been in the area of singing and performing, not so much the creative aspect. Whilst they were signed to SyCo, the label basically made all the important decisions for them. The moment they signed to a new label and had more control it was a complete disaster :toofunny2: Sweet Melody becoming a single and a hit was basically an accident :rip: I think once again they've been given too much free reign honesty...

Jade is the only one in the group who can actually write music, so I still have faith she'll actually serve something different to the faceless writers camp'd stuff the rest have produced so far.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, glitch said:

Sweet Melody becoming a single and a hit was basically an accident 

Please explain :heart2:

1 minute ago, Facelessboy said:

It wasn't going to be the third single but Perrie kept pushing for it :rip:

2 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

If memory serves me correctly it was never originally under consideration for being released as a single and Perrie had to fight for ha life to get it released lol 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, glitch said:

Their talents have always been in the area of singing and performing, not so much the creative aspect. Whilst they were signed to SyCo, the label basically made all the important decisions for them. The moment they signed to a new label and had more control it was a complete disaster :toofunny2: Sweet Melody becoming a single and a hit was basically an accident :rip: I think once again they've been given too much free reign honesty...

Jade is the only one in the group who can actually write music, so I still have faith she'll actually serve something different to the faceless writers camp'd stuff the rest have produced so far.

It scares me that Jade and Leigh wanted Not A Pop Song as the lead from Confetti though didn't they?

Also, couldn't agree more all four girls are incredible vocalists and dancers.

Edited by The Slayer

Just now, Facelessboy said:

IMO any sensible label would've made it the lead single, but it almost wasn't a single at all. Perrie had to beg for it to be made a single. Then because of lockdown, it being the first single to get a proper video that wasn't a green screen'd mess and it getting a boost in streams when the album dropped (it was looking frontloaded for the first couple of weeks) all came together in a perfect storm for it to be a hit. Plus it being released towards the end of the year but just catching on early enough to not get completely drowned out by Christmas, meant that it was one of the bigger songs when the new year rolled around (hence the #1).

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.