• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• V$.

• Gladiator

• Digitalism

What's sad is that she wasted all the cache of the Midnights and Eras tour on a graceless cash grab. :dancehall:

• Like 2

They wouldn't risk it after the merger huh?

Just now, fromily said:

I'm sorry to break it to you but you don't have an exclusive relationship w this woman

It`s not exclusive but her music has always been there for me for the past 16 years. And i`m glad i was born in the same time frame as her to enjoy all of this amazing music in real time. 

And i`m glad im using my energy on something i love rather than using all your energy to hate on someone lol

chiliam

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh soo edgy 

• Thumbs Down 1

rihannafan

A 6.0 in 2024 is like a 2.0 in 2011

• Like 13

This is the same publication that gave Shakira bland ass album a 70 so that should tell you enough :rip:

• Like 1

@Luckitty omg not "less skillfully"

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Fair review. She is on top of the world, why not take some risks? Her fanbase is huge and will eat up anything. Work with more interesting producers and stop with the bland stuff

• Like 10

Though I love the album and currently feel like it is a top 3 Taylor album for me, I actually think this was a fair review. It's clear that the writer is unbiased, took the time to truly listen to the album and thoroughly explained her issues with it, whilst also giving a few hints of praise where it's due. 
I disagree with the score, but a 6.6 for a TS album from Pitchfork isn't weird, what's weird is that it's lower than Midnights and especially Lover.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

This is the same publication that gave Shakira bland ass album a 70 so that should tell you enough :rip:

to be fair, 70 is kinda the lowest average score you could get in this era of poptimism. only Katy Perry ever gets into the 50s :rip:

• Like 1

Too high but people are finally waking up :bird:

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

Too high but people are finally waking up :bird:

This album will have a higher metascore than every Rihanna album ever. If that's "waking up" then.......

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Do you guys ever get tired victimizing a billionaire? :deadbanana:

Well she herself don't, so

Taylor-Swift-Golden-Globes-GIF-144591221

Taylor Swift doesn't need a whole album to tell the story of a relationship; she only needs one song, sometimes even one line.

BEEN BEEN saying this.

6.6/6 is shaaaaady :lmao:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Shimenawa said:

Fair review. She is on top of the world, why not take some risks? Her fanbase is huge and will eat up anything. Work with more interesting producers and stop with the bland stuff

She did that by releasing the most polarizing album of her career. :clap3: Queen!

Edited by enchanted0
  • Like 1

There's no way Peppa Pig's album got a bigger score (6.5) than the Anthology. :biblio:

• Haha 4

To be fair, you wouldn't think someone from Pitchfork would listen to an album with Fortnight as the lead single and give it a good score. The writers from Pitchfork are just not the demographic that listens to Taylor.

Besides, Pitchfork would get more views to their page if they give Taylor a low score than a high one, since their regular viewers are the opposite of swifties.

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.