The user scores of TTPD are horrible everywhere. What happened?

Digitalism

Down to 47 on AOTY and 2.15 on Rateyourmusic

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digitalism

• WildHeart

• americanshameless

• dejmieeen

The album is doing INCREDIBILY well in streaming, you know, the actual GP. That says way more than those review scores that only represents a few hundred people :toofunny3:

You guys are SO desperate to see Taylor "fail" in any way, it's beyond pathetic :toofunny3:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

The album is doing INCREDIBILY well in streaming, you know, the actual GP. That says way more than those review scores that only represents a few hundred people :toofunny3:

You guys are SO desperate to see Taylor "fail" in any way, it's beyond pathetic :toofunny3:

Musically, she failed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I don't take user scores for any artists seriously because it's just a Stan war contest, and the more famous you are the more haters you'll have.

I'm  a Taylor fan but I'm having a really hard time with this album and I've been listening to it all week hoping it would click 💀 

I'm particularly confused about the Anthology tracks… evermore is my favorite TS project so I was hoping I'd like this since it's her and Dessner again, but the only ones that are somewhat okay to me are The Bolter and The Albatross (which reminds me of Ivy) - everything else is noise 💀 I think maybe the difference is that for folklore and evermore it sounded like Dessner made an instrumental and sent it to her and she added lyrics to it, whereas I think the opposite happened here, where the music was made to fit pre-written lyrics? 

I'm  so disappointed in this project but good for her for getting more successful!  

Edited by sciencemagic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.