Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

The engagement on socials will make TTPD sell throughout the year easily she'll end the year with 6-7 million easily.her best year easily. She's on a roll right now. Finally the world woke up to her talent..

• Like 1

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Alright friends. How are we bullying Lord into performing WAOLOM at the AMAs this November? :gaycat3:

You can see the whole set design for WAOLOM in this video. Stunning visuals.

• Like 2

Hopefully SHS being THE Anathology song selected means sum about TS12's sound, & not just cuz of Trav :clownny:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buffy said:

The collapse :jonny2:

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Hopefully SHS being THE Anathology song selected means sum about TS12's sound, & not just cuz of Trav :clownny:

I would like an album full of So High School, Hits Different, Mr. Perfectly Fine,  Foolish One, Sparks Fly, and Untouchable. 

Give us those cheesy poppy romantic love songs!

• Thumbs Down 3

amazing The Eras performances. this will secure the album great stability for the next months

• Like 1

i know exactly why she put that marching band in there

she buries hatchets but she keeps maps of where she puts 'em:gaygacat9:

But Daddy I Love Him was performed!  AHHHHH!

• Like 1

She kinda knew what she was doing performing Smallest Man... I didn't really think that highly of the song but I'm kinda hooked on the bridge now!

• Like 1

Yeah she definitively sang TSMWEL for the bridge.

• Like 1

I am shocked with some of these fans already knowing all the lines to these songs!  LOL.

This one chick is just screaming out of tune in one of these YouTube vids...but...she knows every word.  

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

I am shocked with some of these fans already knowing all the lines to these songs!  LOL.

This one chick is just screaming out of tune in one of these YouTube vids...but...she knows every word.  

The album has been out for 3 weeks now, i'd say it's more than enough time to know the songs. I know almost all the lyrics already outside of a few songs lol.

It truly is one of her best albums. I can see myself mostly listening to it for quite a long time to come.

• Like 3

I love how the new Era's poster has TTPD occupy 2 album spots because it's a double album

• Like 1

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys becomes the 5th song to cross 100M streams on Spotify.

Too bad it is not on the tour setlist.

• Like 3

WAOLOM sounds amazing live,  I hope to experience it one day :WAP:

On 5/8/2024 at 4:19 PM, AvadaKedavra said:

Dont mean to be rude but the new gens are so so basic. Imagine havin everything and settling for less and regressin.
We should be askin for more. Videos are so :heart: pivotal to music.
More videos. More interactive experiences. More Virtual Reality records-spaces. :gaycat1:
Maybe with the Tiktok Ban they will be popular again

Ya well it's how things are trending towards nowadays. People don't have attention spans for music videos so why would artists/labels invest in them? Only true fans watch them and unfortunately that's not enough for labels to justify having the "virtual reality" you're speaking of 

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

The album has been out for 3 weeks now, i'd say it's more than enough time to know the songs. I know almost all the lyrics already outside of a few songs lol.

It truly is one of her best albums. I can see myself mostly listening to it for quite a long time to come.

Yeah, I know all the lyrics to at least my top 13-15 songs already, and the rest I know either most of or at least half of. It's definitely a lyrically dense album, but with the way I've been listening, I'm sure in a few more weeks I'll know all 31 songs. :dies:

• Thanks 1

oh Paris really won tonight huh

After a 13 year residency, "Safe & Sound" has been kicked out of my top 10 most played Taylor Swift albums by Tortured Poets. The end of an era. :weeps:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maroon legacy said:

There are stolen versions selling on her German store. And she wore THIS IS NOT TAYLOR'S VERSION shirt tonight

Maybe she bought her masters back. But if so, I don't understand why she didn't announced it at the acoustic set

She needs to finish selling her TVs, and then she'll announce that she purchased her masters so we can enter the REMASTER era. :gaylorcat2:

I predict Who's Afraid of Little Old Me will have the biggest streaming boost.

She ate with that performance.  Sounds great live.  

God I hope she does finale encore shows at Sofi :jonny2: I want to see TTPD in person so bad

3 hours ago, Buffy said:

Someone dared to call this cheap/budget :rip:

From Fifteen to Clara Bow. The journey of T Swift. 

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.