Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

i feel like i can do with a broken heart especially with the tour will have its own legs for all the summer almost as it's already a single.

So i would still push officially Down bad, so you can have 2 songs performing like singles. That needs more the push, the radios etc... 

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

it's the same  fan base calling for another single already cause the first one is at 7.5M daily streams on its 22nd day s:wan:

to fair, most fanbases on here are complaining about lack of promo causing underperformance even the dua fans.

stans really miss the 2010s when our artists  had to do so many live performances, radio shows, interviews, fashion events etc.

and now we are lucky if our artist does a cover and an youtube show.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I feel guilty saying this, cuz it's the only song with an actual beat so i feel like i'm falling for the trap but So High School  is hands down the best song on The Anthology been on repeat since last night.

You misspelled The Prophecy :suburban:

I stan SHS and do agree it is the most GP friendly along with imgonnagetyouback. 

• Like 1

Idk if this is going to make any sense, but ICDIWABH almost feels like diet soda to me. Like all the elements are there for pop candy but it's aspartame instead of sugar. I think it's that sorta shimmering quality. It's grown on me some since the performance, but def not one of my favorites.

That being said, it is obviously the best choice for single 2. Huge virality and fantastic performance. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

If there is another single coming it shouldnt be Broken Heart. Down Bad is right there and its 1238564738934756285 times better

• Like 1

The fact that Post Malone will have two massive hits at the top 10 in Billboard Hot 100 year end chart come November.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

The fact that Post Malone will have two massive hits at the top 10 in Billboard Hot 100 year end chart come November.

Only the King of Pop

oa5yWW9.thumb.gif.2406ec8bd002aa6b26f381

• Thanks 1

Wow, the PM song is incredible. Song of the Summer, for sure.

Why do the charts have to become weirdly competitive when Taylor releases :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Why do the charts have to become weirdly competitive when Taylor releases :deadbanana2:

Let's be glad that fortnight was able to have multiple weeks at number one in Billboard Hot 100.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Entering week 4 :gaylorcat1:

What's your current fav song?

loml

My Boy…

GAS

I Hate It Here

ugh… it all but Robin

The spotify boost was crazy :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Not the person i was calling a nobody from 2017 taking her #1

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

40 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The way u made me go listen to it, u must be heterosexual cuz

• Haha 1

I'm confident she has a mv ready for Down Bad, but now that ICDIWABH is pulling crazy numbers, I wonder what song her team will choose to push as the 2nd single

ezgif-3-9e3185f972.thumb.gif.86028808da0

CRAZY tour boost. I was hoping for a increase but I was not expecting it to rise nearly 8M :deadbanana:

• Like 1

Who's afraid could be better than Guilty as sin? I came to this conclusion after 3 weeks?

Screenshot-2024-05-11-134755.png

• Haha 1

so long heaven at 3 million even without being on the tour, whew. will we have to wait till June 21 to hear it?

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I lost my grandma last week (she suffered from last stage dementia/Alzheimer and I was helping my mom taking care of her for last 3 years). And there's no song that hit me so hard other than How Did It End?, it's like the song is telling our story :weeps:

So sorry for your loss :heart:

Its amazing how music has the power to heal us. :heart:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I lost my grandma last week (she suffered from last stage dementia/Alzheimer and I was helping my mom taking care of her for last 3 years). And there's no song that hit me so hard other than How Did It End?, it's like the song is telling our story :weeps:

I am so sorry. Add Marjorie to the mix and you get your perfect relief. :heart:

• Thanks 1

I REALLY want I Can Do It With a Broken Heart to have a tour mv! I normally am not a huge fan of tour mvs but that performance for the song is PERFECT and needs to go viral 

She should pull an arts not the charts, & NOT make ICDIWABH or DB a single

SHS

WAOLOM

BDILH

all have such good MV potential (not directed by her), & yet we're gonna get trash:suburban:

throw Travis & his future acting career into the SHS MV, & we have another #1 right there :suburban:

1 hour ago, Migs30283 said:

Good luck booking that top 10 placement on the YEC for fortnight that you speak of 

:clack:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I'm drunk in Tokyo 

let me lay in my hotel bed and listen to The Prophecy 25 times in a row and cry.

• Like 3

so My boy wont be a single then ?  its still my most played song from the new album but ok. Let streams decide the singles. I dont know if she'll get a number 1 . That wallen song may stay put at number 1 for 12+ weeks as he has lots of streams from the gen z conservatives and millenials. He's massive.

Dear God 

is this the best album of all time?!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.