Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

Does anyone else think Clara Bow and The Manuscript should've swap places? Lyrically and sonically, they feel like they should be bookends of the opposite albums.

• Replies 48.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Stevie Nicks on PutaTV out Sept 13th?

GLg8RafaEAADLAk?format=jpg&name=large

when will we get the new videos oh i cant wait...

38 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Stevie Nicks on PutaTV out Sept 13th?

GLg8RafaEAADLAk?format=jpg&name=large

Let's hope not, she should save this feature for an actual track on a actual great album, not some vault leftover. 
:suburban:

BTW we're so focused on the new TTPD set on Eras Tour that I didn't see anyone discuss if we think she's adding Castles Crumbling to the Speak Now set now that Hayley Williams is a opener.

She did it with HAIM and Phoebe… :sherlock:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Let's hope not, she should save this feature for an actual track on a actual great album, not some vault leftover. 
:suburban:

Stevie should have been on TTPD to begin with. She should have sang the Clara Bow verse.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Stevie should have been on TTPD to begin with. She should have sang the Clara Bow verse.

Trust, they will serve the new Storms to us someday! 

Edited by scottstreet

That I'll sue you if you step on my lawn 

Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)   Re-Recordings | Page 285 | The  Popjustice Forum

• Haha 2

I think she should end of TTPD album - great way to segment to the "next/current ERA"

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

I miss having the traditional 4-6 radio singles format. Those good days are gone. :chick3: We are lucky if we even get 2 singles now.

1st single - Fortnight

2nd single - Down Bad

3rd single - I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

4th single - Guilty As Sin?

5th single - My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

wishful thinking :chick3:

• Like 1

If she is indeed recording the show tonight it may be for the rumored docuseries that documents the re recordings, the eras tour backstage stuff, the Midnights & TTPD album creation process etc...Getting her well deserved Emmy at long last :clap3: 

OR

perhaps it could be for a mv for I Can Do It With a Broken Heart? :-* 

3 hours ago, Buffy said:

I miss having the traditional 4-6 radio singles format. Those good days are gone. :chick3: We are lucky if we even get 2 singles now.

the only reason why i'm kind of ok with Taylor not doing that anymore is because she releases so many albums but for all the other popgirls who take 2,3-4 year gaps between albums I legit HATE it that they dont release more singles :'( 

With Taylor, we get so many new albums that it kind of makes up for the fact that the eras are a lot shorter now 

• Like 1

"swirled you into all of my poems" is one of the most sexiest and romantic things any creative person could ever say to another human being tbh :chick3: :smitten: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Colbygg said:

I think they wanna milk the 4 variants we have already before releasing the anthology altogether. 

Oh, right! That makes total sense.

Thank you friend :heart2:

Hope they announce it eventually, I'd really love to own the complete edition physically 

• Like 1

Kind of want her to work with Cirkut, Stargate, and Arca for ts12. Give us hyper pop esque high brow pop

Global Spotify (08/05):

#7 (-1) Fortnight

giphy.gif

I'm yelling timberrrr

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, alexag410 said:

I don't venture out much outside of this thread. Is this the place to be for the tour discussion? Or is there a tour thread? Thanks!

There's a tour thread:

Spoiler

• Like 1

my TTPD set ppredictions, let's see how much is gonna be true

- Fortnight is 100% there
- ICDIWABH is 100% there
- (Title Track, My Boy, Down Bad) - 2 of these are gonna make it to the set
- The Smallest Man bridge perfomance
- But Daddy I Love Him might be there
- No Anthology songs on the permanent setlist
- If piano is on stage, she's performing loml

Other songs I might predict to be there also, ranked by possibility from Really might be included to Probably not but I hope so:
Clara Bow
So Long, London
Guilty As Sin?
The Alchemy
Who's Afraid Of Lil Old Me?

Let's see how accurate I am :WAP:

Posted (edited)

can't wait for the next single :rip:

Edited by liam13

Is The Anthology on vinyl? Or just the original 16 tracks with a bonus track still the only version out there?

30 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Is The Anthology on vinyl? Or just the original 16 tracks with a bonus track still the only version out there?

Just the standard tracks. Anthology doesn't have a vinyl — same situation as the 3AM Midnights tracks.

There are stolen versions selling on her German store. And she wore THIS IS NOT TAYLOR'S VERSION shirt tonight

Maybe she bought her masters back. But if so, I don't understand why she didn't announced it at the acoustic set

now

Its 4AM here so i need to get some sleep.

She delivered.

Im not even mad thats Guilty as sin,loml (she sings it as a surprise song though) and almost no Anthology (the propercy, how did it end bridge) doesnt make the setlist. Cause she nailed the set and it was entertaining as hell. 

The moving stage of WAOLOM and Downbad is epic. The Fortnite bed set. The band for TSMWEL bridge and she literary being dead (the album main dramatic recurring theme) and go on to sing ICDIWABH. And But daddy i love him messy choreography. Like its so dramatic, so theater, so camp. Just like the album intention. 

Its a serve, your honor, any tongues rise again the lord shall be jailed

• Like 1

TTPD will sell like hotcakes through the year. The set did that. Never doubt THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

• Like 8

loml being the surprise song tonight? tolerate it off the setlist? if she hates me she can just dm me wow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.