Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Didn't they already sell CD singles for Fortnight that start shipping on Friday? That probably already has it covered.

And we still have less than 29 hours to find out if Taylor is dropping the third album edition of TTPD. Taylor can get the third straight week at number one as long as the radio airplay increases. The only competition that Taylor needs to deal is Kendrick.

• Replies 48.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

38 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

if anti-hero had versions and remixes on the third week, i think fortnight will do the same next week i fear.

Only because she had to block Rich Flex. We'll have to see if there are credible chart threats next week, but at least right now Fortnight looks to have a pretty safe margin given the ridiculous radio increases and strong streaming stability :suburban:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Only because she had to block Rich Flex. We'll have to see if there are credible chart threats next week, but at least right now Fortnight looks to have a pretty safe margin given the ridiculous radio increases and strong streaming stability :suburban:

The only real competition for fortnight's 3rd week are Kendrick and even Kanye, who's dropping VULTURES 2 album.

Edited by Migs30283

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

she doesn't need mashups for brand new songs imo.

day 12:

fortnight 9.4 mil

broken heart 6.1 mil

down bad 4.9 mil

so long London 4.1 mil

anti-hero: 8.5 mil

Lavender Haze 4.9 mil

midnight rain 4.6 mil

snow on the beach 4.3 mil

maroon 4.2 mil

you're on your own kid 4.0 mil

fortnight still above anti-hero.

broken heart a classic in the making.

Bejeweled was not even top 6 of the streaming songs from Midnight by this point? Despite the video promo? :dies:

I kinda forgot how much Midnight Rain was devouring 

there is no way shes releasing part 3.. thats insane

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

there is no way shes releasing part 3.. thats insane

The fatigue was real across fans AND haters on TTPD release day:rip: A part 3 would just add fuel to the fire 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

15 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The fatigue was real across fans AND haters on TTPD release day:rip: A part 3 would just add fuel to the fire 

you'll never know in the next 24 hours

15 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I think it's a hilarious and insane theory BUT my God I'd love if it were true. People popping veins over her doing her job and she's like, actually here's more. :deadbanana2: Especially if it's the happy/love songs part. Give me to me Rachel :WAP:

Just now, Mandalore said:

I think it's a hilarious and insane theory BUT my God I'd love if it were true. People popping veins over her doing her job and she's like, actually here's more. :deadbanana2: Especially if it's the happy/love songs part. Give me to me Rachel :WAP:

I'm down for more pop songs. 

Did you really beam me up?

q0Juve2.gif

She can't release anything more I feel like I still haven't heard robin and the manuscript properly as yet :rip:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

She can't release anything more I feel like I still haven't heard robin and the manuscript properly as yet :rip:

Well the Error message did say 123 or something like that!

Can't believe I'm clowning. Just big and greedy :gaycat6:

• Like 1

HOW does So Long, London get even better every listen I listen to it?!?!?!:jonny5:

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I know it's hardly on topic here but I have to say that I just cried into my wine listening to Renegade for the first time since this album came out like it's so bad for me tonight y'all :gaycat6:

Imagine being so talented that you can hand, what for any other artist would be a discography highlight, off to your producer friend's random side project to wither in the absence of attention from all but those lucky few of us who know it exists :gaycat6:

Imagine how much better the world would be today if more people knew that Renegade existed :gaycat6:

Imagine what the world would be like if Renegade was on evermore :gaycat6: 

Ugh I'm going to go back to crying because next on my playlist of reintroducing myself to the Holy Books of Swiftism after a new release is THE ALCOTT :gaycat6: 

Can one of y'all swing by the liquor store and bring me another bottle of wine :gaycat6:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

The Blue Nile is actually a great band. Thank you Taylor (and the rat)   to introduce this band to us

Matty Healy, the 1975's lead singer and primary songwriter, labeled The Blue Nile his "favorite band of all time" and declared Hats to be his "favorite record of the '80s."[34] Healy would describe the 1975's 2018 song "Love It If We Made It" as the "Blue Nile on steroids"[35] and told Entertainment Weekly that "I wanted to reference [The Downtown Lights]; I didn't want to hide away from referencing it. I wanted it to be ******* obvious to people that know."[36] Taylor Swift, who had previously been in a relationship with Healy, referenced the band in her 2024 song "Guilty as Sin?" with the opening lyrics "Drowning in the Blue Nile, he sent me 'Downtown Lights', I hadn't heard it in a while."[37] Streams for "The Downtown Lights" rose 1,400% in the four-day period following the release of Swift's album.[38] Ten days after the album's release, the vinyl stock of all four of the Blue Nile's albums were sold out on their website.[39]

3 minutes ago, chiliam said:

The Blue Nile is actually a great band. Thank you Taylor (and the rat)   to introduce this band to us

Matty Healy, the 1975's lead singer and primary songwriter, labeled The Blue Nile his "favorite band of all time" and declared Hats to be his "favorite record of the '80s."[34] Healy would describe the 1975's 2018 song "Love It If We Made It" as the "Blue Nile on steroids"[35] and told Entertainment Weekly that "I wanted to reference [The Downtown Lights]; I didn't want to hide away from referencing it. I wanted it to be ******* obvious to people that know."[36] Taylor Swift, who had previously been in a relationship with Healy, referenced the band in her 2024 song "Guilty as Sin?" with the opening lyrics "Drowning in the Blue Nile, he sent me 'Downtown Lights', I hadn't heard it in a while."[37] Streams for "The Downtown Lights" rose 1,400% in the four-day period following the release of Swift's album.[38] Ten days after the album's release, the vinyl stock of all four of the Blue Nile's albums were sold out on their website.[39]

I listened to Hats today (album that contains the downtown lights) and it gagged me so hard :jonnycat:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Imagine being so talented that you can hand, what for any other artist would be a discography highlight, off to your producer friend's random side project to wither in the absence of attention from all but those lucky few of us who know it exists :gaycat6:

Imagine how much better the world would be today if more people knew that Renegade existed :gaycat6:

This is me with Sacred & Superior, which at least had the advantages of being attached to an iconic smash film and being one of her only songs on Spotify for a long period of time. She's still so underrated, though. :gaycat6: 

Put her on Red TV for real! She can have Massage for an Anal Prolapse's slot! :gaycat6: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

What's this about? :chick3:

21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I know it's hardly on topic here but I have to say that I just cried into my wine listening to Renegade for the first time since this album came out like it's so bad for me tonight y'all :gaycat6:

Ugh I'm going to go back to crying because next on my playlist of reintroducing myself to the Holy Books of Swiftism after a new release is THE ALCOTT :gaycat6: 

Can one of y'all swing by the liquor store and bring me another bottle of wine :gaycat6:

Renegade after TTPD just hits different. Her best song oat I fear! It came out at my birthday and I listened to it with my ex who I had been dating at the time for 2 years a month prior to the ending of our relationship. The clock struck midnight it was my birthday I was like ok boyfriend time to listen to new TS! I pressed play and oh my god I've never been more gagged in my life. I was the person Taylor was singing about and my boyfriend was Taylor. My 9/11 I'm not exaggerating like everyone remembers where they were when they heard it the first time. TTPD is an entire album of Renegade - Taylor being an absolute terrorist. Just how I like her. Ugh our fave!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Achilles. said:

This is me with Sacred & Superior, which at least had the advantages of being attached to an iconic smash film and being one of her only songs on Spotify for a long period of time. She's still so underrated, though. :gaycat6: 

Put her on Red TV for real! She can have Massage for an Anal Prolapse's slot! :gaycat6: 

Not when Messiah in the Bible at least has a cute little vocal riff in the chorus, and I enjoyed watching the Tumblr cupcakes lose their ******* minds over how bad the Fat Max G remix was. The real evils on Resurrection are Glory at Hole and Sin Sin Sin. Either of them could be replaced by S&S

23 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I listened to Hats today (album that contains the downtown lights) and it gagged me so hard :jonnycat:

Bitch Me Too The Fuck GIF - Bitch Me Too The Fuck Same - Discover & Share  GIFs

It`s such a good album to play in between TTPD break. 

I`m gonna check out The Starting Line next

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Yeah I played that album for the first time ever a couple days ago because of GAS? and it was right up my alley, "Let's Go Out Tonight" brought me to my knees :jonny:

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

What's this about? :chick3:

Clowning about a third part to TTPD that will be released in 23 hours. I don't believe it but I also didn't believe the double album so :gaycat6: 

• Haha 1

The Loneliness trinity on this album is even sadder than the break up songs.

The Prophecy

I hate it here

I look through people`s window

• Like 8

i got broken up with and blocked by the man i thought i would marry later this year and the only thing that keeps me going is scream singing the smallest man who ever lived bridge :gaycat6:

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.