Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

6 minutes ago, mael said:

Is there a Taylor safe space that I can move to? The negativity is bleeding into this thread as well... Thank you in advance

jD5WmXn.gif

the bold man doesn't count for metacritic and neither for my college music magazine if we have to tell everything.

Acclaimed MC score saved

spacer.png

Edited by vale9001

• Replies 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Y'all really shouldn't focus on the trolls and the bitter critics,!the gp isn't listening to em that's for sure, why isn't anyone enjoying the fact people are loving the album? 

why are people so passionately pressed about her :deadbanana: like the think pieces, the videos on tik tok dragging her, I've never seen anything like this :rip: Atleast it's making this album an event but ugh I'm getting kind of sick of seeing it 

If you want a nuanced review with some empathy (for the love of everything, stop caring what that farce melon has to say about anything and women especially) watch this

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

Y'all really shouldn't focus on the trolls and the bitter critics,!the gp isn't listening to em that's for sure, why isn't anyone enjoying the fact people are loving the album

We are trying our best mama, but the noise is too loud this time.

jD5WmXn.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TayLord said:

why are people so passionately pressed about her :deadbanana: like the think pieces, the videos on tik tok dragging her, I've never seen anything like this :rip: Atleast it's making this album an event but ugh I'm getting kind of sick of seeing it 

The album is being played an insane amount by the gp and her fans, nobody should give a damn about the chronically online losers that have never liked her 

• Like 1

When is Debutsus TV being released? 

jD5WmXn.gif

1 minute ago, Mandalore said:

If you want a nuanced review with some empathy (for the love of everything, stop caring what that farce melon has to say about anything and women especially) watch this

this was a great review

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Y'all really shouldn't focus on the trolls and the bitter critics,!the gp isn't listening to em that's for sure, why isn't anyone enjoying the fact people are loving the album? 

Being too online does that to you. Some people have seen more "P U S S Y I N B I O" than they have interacted with people in the real world and it's warping their perception :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

jD5WmXn.gif

december 13

in few weeks it's gonna be very fun :lakitu:

• Haha 1

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

jD5WmXn.gif

Now that Mother has single-handedly killed poptimism She might as well shadow drop both reputa and mixtape TVs at the same time... She has nothing to lose atp(actually spread them a week apart so She can snatch two number 1s dddd)

jD5WmXn.gif

2 minutes ago, mael said:

We are trying our best mama, but the noise is too loud this time.

jD5WmXn.gif

That's what I mean though, the noise isn't even having any effect on her 

jD5WmXn.gif

That's what I mean though, the noise isn't even having any effect on her 

jD5WmXn.gif

Herself or the charts and IRL? If it's the former well......

jD5WmXn.gif

that bold man in particulary never liked her like she doesn't like the 80% of mainstream music. It's a basic straight men hates female songwriters makes songs about love and female experiences. 

• Like 1

GIRL we don't care, stop talking about him. Let's focus on making Guilty as Sin? the next single...

jD5WmXn.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Who doesn't like the album? :coffee2:

I honestly have paid very little attention to what anyone has to say. And this is debuting with 2.3M+? My f**king fave. :jonny5:

Only one of the THE biggest artists in history. :clap3:

Edited by 1989
  • Like 1

I must ask you guys a question: why do you give a damn about the opinion of some random bald 30 year old on the internet, or some online rag that had little traffic, it literally went under? 

For one, not a single normal person cares what they say or have them form their opinions and tastes. 

And secondly, these "reviews" are just what those small time artists' bases use to cope at this point. It's not like they care or they want to have an honest dialogue. It's just the very last thing they can talk about. Surely you guys know this, right? 

why even engage in this crap? It's so beneath you. 

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Kitboga said:

I must ask you guys a question: why do you give a damn about the opinion of some random bald dude on the internet, or some online rag that had little traffic, it literally went under? 

For one, not a single normal person cares what they say or have them form their opinions and tastes. 

And secondly, these "reviews" are just what those small time artists' bases use to cope at this point. It's not like they care or they want to have an honest dialogue. It's just the very last thing they can talk about. Surely you guys know this, right? 

why even engage in this crap? It's so beneath you. 

Most of us don't care, the ones that do it's because the antagonists from other fan bases are very persistent with their mockery. It's kind of like when you're at school and people pick on you, you can only ignore it for so long before you lash out. Everyone goes through the phase of lashing out at it, but then we also move past it because yeah — Taylor's career has had so many peaks and valleys at this point that even if TTPD is some sort of downfall, all that does is set her up for yet another comeback. :rip: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Most of us don't care, the ones that do it's because the antagonists from other fan bases are very persistent with their mockery. It's kind of like when you're at school and people pick on you, you can only ignore it for so long before you lash out. Everyone goes through the phase of lashing out at it, but then we also move past it because yeah — Taylor's career has had so many peaks and valleys at this point that even if TTPD is some sort of downfall, all that does is set her up for yet another comeback. :rip: 

ts12 for 2026

1 hour ago, kiche said:

i hope not, she needs to let ttpd marinate for a year and it'll just restart the overexposure "she's mass releasing" talks all over again. it's best to release the remainder two in 2025 (while she's busy with her film) and then release ts12 in 2026. 

to be fair, if she stopped the variants (or did then very lowkey like Evermore and Speak Now TV) "mass releasing" wouldn't be an issue imo 

I totally get the release strategy for the Taylor Versions but they have been dragging on for SO long. and she's probably going to get dragged anyways whenever she decides to release them, so it doesn't really make a difference 

Just now, TaylorNation said:

to be fair, if she stopped the variants (or did then very lowkey like Evermore and Speak Now TV) "mass releasing" wouldn't be an issue imo 

I totally get the release strategy for the Taylor Versions but they have been dragging on for SO long. and she's probably going to get dragged anyways whenever she decides to release them, so it doesn't really make a difference 

I do really hope she will drop rep as a sudden surprise drop. It makes so much sense. 

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Pretty much... give it a week and we'll be back to boring rankings... we needed some fun and turbulence after Her 2 year long dominance..

thanK u aIMee..

jD5WmXn.gif

Edited by mael

OTH have time until Sunday when the BB 200 top 10 gets released. 

jD5WmXn.gif

I think TS12 will come first. She loves to write about the start of a relationship and the media scrutiny was insane. Everything from the first game until the Super Bowl was a roller coaster. I don't think she will sit on that material for 3 years. When she started dating JA, she released the album 1 year later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.