Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

It took hours for us to get YLM from a CD rip, yall will get the bonus tracks regardless

:clack: 

• Like 1

• Replies 47.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I mean.... as much as I hate it, it's at least more justifiable to buy all variants if each will get a different bonus track than if it's just a colour variation or different artwork

People already complaining about different songs on variants as if they wouldn't all end up on the internet in a matter of minutes :gaycat7:. Hopefully she has ten variants so we get 10 more songs :ryan3:.

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

9 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Now I don't know which variant to get

The beige variant is so much better than the white one :1stplace:

So the Spotify variant will have all 20 tracks? :clack:

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

So i think it's confirmed that TTPD digital deluxe will have 20 songs :party:

21. Don’t forget we’ll also get a Target edition 

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

People already complaining about different songs on variants as if they wouldn't all end up on the internet in a matter of minutes :gaycat7:. Hopefully she has ten variants so we get 10 more songs :ryan3:.

I saw people canceling their first orders as a way of "protest" :rofl:

They are so dumb

• Haha 6

Whew she's getting dragged on her subreddit :ryan3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

21. Don’t forget we’ll also get a Target edition 

4 variants with each having 4 different bonus tracks = 21 songs + 1 target exclusive = 22 songs (to match Speak Now TV, 1989 TV and Midnights)

OR instead of a target exclusive, like with Midnights we could have a 'From The Vault' track months later to total 22 songs

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I saw people canceling their first orders as a way of "protest" :rofl:

They are so dumb

When will the faux activism era on the internet end :ryan3:

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Those people will drag her now then they'll buy every single variant and merch she'd release, twice :ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Let's bet now...how many variants in total are we getting?

I'm guessing 13 lol

The new cover is so much better than the Manuscript version 

• Thanks 1

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

Let's bet now...how many variants in total are we getting?

I'm guessing 13 lol

Probably 4 with maybe an extra target edition. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Swifties are truly Taylor's worst enemies.

All other artists do multiple variants as well (even more than Taylor btw) and their stans never drag them for doing it. It's only this fandom who have a problem with their fav doing it, it's very deranged behaviour. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

All other artists do multiple variants as well (even more than Taylor btw) and their stans never drag them for doing it. It's only this fandom who have a problem with their fav doing it, it's very deranged behaviour. 

I think some swifties feel obligated to buy everything because of first week sales culture but that’s a them problem. You can literally not pay a cent and you’re still gonna hear every song so I don’t get it

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

TTPD will have 5 album variants I repeat

I’m thinking two more from her store and one at Target 

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The other artists are also way more lazy about it, like :deadbanana4: Usually their variants have the same exact packaging with only varying disc colors. At least Taylor actually puts effort into hers with unique front and back covers, varying content, etc to make it worthwhile IF* you want to buy them.

*because some people act like you’ll be taken out back and handed to the firing squad for not buying all 4 :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I'll drag Taylor for variants when she gets greedy like Olivia and Billie who did like 15+ vinyl for their last record. Taylor actually has some og the least from the girls. They're just mad hers actually sell. :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Anyway what do y'all think The Bolter will be about? Do you think it'll be as on the nose as "Joe was always running away from cameras" or something else? :coffee2:

it's gonna be a Fiona apple diss track 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

I'll drag Taylor for variants when she gets greedy like Olivia and Billie who did like 15+ vinyl for their last record. Taylor actually has some og the least from the girls. They're just mad hers actually sell. :deadbanana2:

Sort of a continuation of what I just posted above this, but I also think the fact that she puts effort into hers gets her dragged for it, which is extremely stupid and backwards. People don’t register just how many variants other artists are releasing (the 15+ Guts/HTE had as you mentioned, 30 having 6+, Harry’s House having like 7, etc) because they all have the same cover. 

That, and obviously people just want some way to explain away Taylor’s success because nobody can be normal about her. Even if it means being totally delusional and making no sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

her singing you’re losing me mere moments after announcing the bolter edition and saying she needed songwriting on this album more than any other one feels…pointed. 

3 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Sort of a continuation of what I just posted above this, but I also think the fact that she puts effort into hers gets her dragged for it, which is extremely stupid and backwards. People don’t register just how many variants other artists are releasing (the 15+ Guts/HTE had as you mentioned, 30 having 6+, Harry’s House having like 7, etc) because they all have the same cover. 

That, and obviously people just want some way to explain away Taylor’s success because nobody can be normal about her. Even if it means being totally delusional and making no sense.

Exactly. I don't even wanna imagine the drags Taylor would get if she pulled what Billie did with HTE and sold copies of her cds with splashes of paint on them or whatever tactic she did. :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Exactly. I don't even wanna imagine the drags Taylor would get if she pulled what Billie did with HTE and sold copies of her cds with splashes of paint on them or whatever tactic she did. :rip:

But somehow Taylor is the greediest person alive for using common music sales tactics, less than other artists since she usually does 4-5 variants, but making them actually interesting and worth buying :rip: 

WORMS!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, beckyswift said:

her singing you’re losing me mere moments after announcing the bolter edition and saying she needed songwriting on this album more than any other one feels…pointed. 

I stg if she serves us a generic pop album with all this imagery, the quotes and her comments I will unstan 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Not really but I’ll still be mad for a good 5 minutes then bop to the album :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.