Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

If she wants to do synths can she work with Kevin Parker? :jonnycat: Or Daft Punk? Even Max served with Yes, And?'s instrumental (and only the instrumental)

• Like 2

• Replies 47.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

The verses are good and have a lot of personality but that chorus is poison

The title track is good as well! I’m up and dancing!! :WAP:

Taylor forget what I said about ur jets! If this snippet is real, I don’t care how many times you use your jet!!:giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

If she wants to do synths can she work with Kevin Parker? :jonnycat: Or Daft Punk? Even Max served with Yes, And?'s instrumental (and only the instrumental)

What are we supposed to be desiring from this song? :celestial5:

wait this L-worded?

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

Maybe she's giving this album the lowkey treatment and won't go all out with the variants like she did with 'Midnights'.

Do some of you really think she’s giving the first proper studio album in the Taylor Mania era no variants, especially after doing 4 just for a re-recording :deadbanana4:

Also, once again, the descriptions for the CD and vinyl say that the covers, inside contents, etc. are ‘unique to this [format]’ and ‘collectible’. Not to mention the vinyl color having a specific name. If there weren’t variants, this wouldn’t be noted, just like it was with Midnights as well prior to the announcement of variants.

I do agree that the RSD thing is weird, though, like why would she release that week without a special RSD edition? Absolutely nonsensical. Well, it’s Taylor so very possible it’ll get announced later on. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Hating on Midnights’ production but wanting something like yes, and? or Training Season :deadbanana4:

Jesus take the wheel

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

This guy told people about the Ari collab and predicted a bunch of things that turned out to be true. Interesting considering the supposed TTPD snippet have that pop-rock influence.  Again I’m not saying this is 100% but interesting as I heard reports of Taylor doing more pop-rock for TS11 for a few months now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetenertea said:

This guy told people about the Ari collab and predicted a bunch of things that turned out to be true. Interesting considering the supposed TTPD snippet have that pop-rock influence.  Again I’m not saying this is 100% but interesting as I heard reports of Taylor doing more pop-rock for TS11 for a few months now.

Hope this is true 🙏

• Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 7:36 PM, PoisonedIvy said:

How many #1 singles will she be at after this album?

Is It Over Now? was her 11th #1 in the US. With the lead of TTPD she'd be at 12 #1 singles. 

Can we have dash of this somehow on this album? Guilty as a Sin? perhaps. :foxaylove2:

remember when Carolina was announced, Aaron Dessner posted 10 exclamation marks on his instagram? It turned out to be he produced some of the songs on Midnights 3am edition.

Days ago when he celebrated Taylor's fourth AOTY on instagram, he posted 11  :heart2: emoji. Definitely means something.

28 minutes ago, despy said:

the song better be a bop like that snippet

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

Oh girl surely you know Taylor has leakers taken out back and shot between the eyes. The snippets all have been verifiably fake, lest the leakers fear for their lives

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

• Haha 1

Aaron Dessner and Jack Antonoff being heavily involved on this record is not something that requieres any hints at this point. We need hints only in case that we get someone else!

• Like 2

if the chicken is confirmed counterfeit, can someone gimme a piece

:suburban:

8 hours ago, Dephira said:

That one gay was shitposting on Twitter about his 1989 vinyl for like 2 days while everyone was melting down over Strumpet! Several ATRL users plotted to send him hole pics in order to get him to leak it. You can't erase this pop culture history :ryan3:

it leaked maybe a few hours before the official release day, which barely even counts because at that point tons of people hold the phsyical vinyl in their hands 

We’ll party like it’s 1989!

oh so much has happened since this website is down :redface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well we got a second variant

her singing You’re Losing Me right after she announces another variant. And singing Red right before. We’re about to get her saddest album :redface:

• Like 3

2M debut LOCKED let's goooo

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

oh so much has happened since this website is down :redface:

New edition indeed, new song (that we already knew about from the leak), so do we think there are gonna be another 2 songs or that's it?

This time any edition she's doing she's also adding a different cassette color and a Deluxe CD, so basically 4 versions each color unlike 2 last time. 

Edited by omrimayo

On 2/14/2024 at 1:02 PM, Timeless said:

I just know the other variants will include a different bonus track in each one, that's why she hasn't revealed them yet :ryan3:

I KNEW ITTTTTTT

• Like 1

3rd variant in Sydney next week then 4th in Singapore? Then probably a month of silence :redface:

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS cover omg.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.