• Replies 47.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I'm sure if there's an artist that can translate hype from a lead single to an album, it will be Taylor Swift. People always tune in, so unless the pre-album lead is a disaster like ME! I doubt it would affect first day streams. What it could do though, is give more visibility to more songs on the album in the long run, which will in time increase streaming longevity for the entire album. 2 million + first week is guaranteed anyway.

Hello helped 25's first week sales, so the Easy on Me situation is not the only possible scenario

• Like 1

I don't think it's real, and typically dislike the AI snippets, but the Fortnight snippet is actually kinda good?? 

8 minutes ago, Alex21kw said:

I'm sure if there's an artist that can translate hype from a lead single to an album, it will be Taylor Swift. People always tune in, so unless the pre-album lead is a disaster like ME! I doubt it would affect first day streams. What it could do though, is give more visibility to more songs on the album in the long run, which will in time increase streaming longevity for the entire album. 2 million + first week is guaranteed anyway.

Hello helped 25's first week sales, so the Easy on Me situation is not the only possible scenario

agree.. 
also the last time she released a lead was ME!th and she is 10 times bigger now.. idk why people keep saying that a lead single will hurt her when she hasnt released one in 5 years and is so much bigger now :rip: As long as its not a kidz bop soundtrack like ME!th it will smash

Also i'd like to see how high the spotify debut would be if the whole Swiftie fandom just had 1 song to focus on + it would 100% go #1 and then they can push another single on album release day for the second #1

It's AI

You can tell

Spoiler

fortnite leak sounds real ngl. the lyrics sound legit

Edited by meredithbenson

Never made it clear
Never made it right
I've been waiting here
Goin' on a fortnight
dance-ariel.gif

Spoiler

i will say tho as a Posty fan i can tell the leak is AI because they used Post's old (and better) voice.. his vocals havent been the same since the BB&B/HB eras :chick3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

okay so that was excellent 

magnum opus incoming :penguin:

even though these snippets are probably all fake, it’s fun to listen to them and speculate! and whoever made this one invoked The Lord’s melodic gifts :ryan3:

the snippet I found has been posted for a whole day, it’s obviously fake :ryan3:

If this album is pop, i hope for more songs like False God, Afterglow, Maroon :jonny: 

16 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

If this album is pop, i hope for more songs like False God, Afterglow, Maroon :jonny: 

listening to maroon is hearing the voice of a thousand angels tell you the secret of the universe...the decaying synths...the melody...the lyrics...maroon alone won HOLYnights album of the year!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Klein said:

This is basically your only contribution to this thread. 

Aren't you tired of being so negative and dramatic? 

omg DRAG HER, Klein

if the wait is turning you into a negative nancy pls go watch Swiftologists Midnight commentary and release your bad energy there

• Haha 6

hot take: Midnight's highs are collectively stronger than any other highs of any other album

Maroon

Anti-Hero

You're On Your Own Kid

Would've Could've Should've 

You're Losing Me 

like?? what other album has FIVE career-defining max tracks?? 

Edited by joannna
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, joannna said:

hot take: Midnight's highs are collectively stronger than any other highs of any other album

Maroon

Anti-Hero

You're On Your Own Kid

You're Losing Me 

historic record breaking aoty winner for a reason...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, joannna said:

Maroon

Anti-Hero

You're On Your Own Kid

You're Losing Me 

I always thought that Red, despite being a bit inconsistent, houses the most career highlights of all of her albums. 

Definitely agree on the Midnights' ones you mentioned though. 

Edited by Klein

refreshing to see some Midnights love for a change. the girlies that get it, GET IT :clap3:

• Like 2

That Fortnight snippet is undeniably fake, even without the author’s disclaimer. Yes a lot of us were clowned by Midnights’ aesthetics — but there’s absolutely NO chance an album titled The Tortured Poets Department with those visuals and the elegant prologue from the woman who made folklore and evermore would adopt that late 2010s radio pop sound. Especially when you consider that she’s been working on it since 2021.

She clearly meant for this to have a real chance at becoming her 4th AOTY before the Midnights sweep; I have no doubt we’re getting something wholly different. She never does the same thing twice anyway, let alone consecutively (even evermore has a distinct feel, the “folklore B sides” camp can GTFO). :suburban:

• Like 8

That fake snippet is so good :deadbanana2: 

The album will def be pop but it won’t be midnights pop. I trust her

• Like 1

would die for it to have some orchestral/soft rock influences, but ultimately in the 17 years i've been a fan she's never disappointed me. every time i thought she should do one thing, she goes and does another thing and it's always better than what i wanted from her! after folkmore i didn't want her to make pop again, and then she made midnights which is my fav pop album of hers. she's a genius and is so in tune with her craft - i have complete faith (ME!th never happened i don't know what that is cruel summer was the lead single of winner from day one)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are probably fake snippets floating around for the Manuscript and Fortnight that truly sound legit and I am here for both of them.

Edited by Gladiator

I actually really think the snippets are real and that taylor is about to see somebody in court.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.