• dabunique

• Alex

• professor2000

• masochizm

GLNKoHCWoAAKCIo?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Right lol. 

I stayed up last night to watch.  It was great :clap3: I wish she had done more choreography though.  But the WV ending was everything. :jonny5:

I'm also not that surprised at her omitting Say So or KMM.  With the set design and vibe of the whole show, it wouldve been awkward to squeeze those in.  

I AM surprised she missed…

Rules

Vegas

Woman (esp given the shoutout to SA culture throughout the show)

But I was otherwise fine with set list.  

Not her skipping Rules once again when there's been an uproar when she wasn't performing it during her tour... :toofunny3:

That makes me think: would you say this show is very different from her Scarlet tour? Because I wouldn't want to spoil myself too much since I'm going to see her in June in Paris...

She ATE

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Right lol. 

I stayed up last night to watch.  It was great :clap3: I wish she had done more choreography though.  But the WV ending was everything. :jonny5:

I'm also not that surprised at her omitting Say So or KMM.  With the set design and vibe of the whole show, it wouldve been awkward to squeeze those in.  

I AM surprised she missed…

Rules

Vegas

Woman (esp given the shoutout to SA culture throughout the show)

But I was otherwise fine with set list.  

Woman and Rules definitely should've been on that set! I'm also annoyed she doesn't want to do her R&B classics like So High, Wine Pon You, Been Like This etc.  Idrc about Vegas though oops. I'm intrigued if this will be the set for the European leg of Scarlet Tour or if she's going to make more modifications. I can't wait to see her in 2 months :jonny4:

Jay bustin his ass for Amala

Edited by dabunique
  • Like 2

i'm seeing nothing but praise through in through out, maybe this is her redemption arc in time for her Loud era??! :foxaylove2:

• Like 2

• Like 1

She has always been amazing at performing, no MC comes close to her live performances. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tangane said:

Not her skipping Rules once again when there's been an uproar when she wasn't performing it during her tour... :toofunny3:

That makes me think: would you say this show is very different from her Scarlet tour? Because I wouldn't want to spoil myself too much since I'm going to see her in June in Paris...

It was def giving Scarlet tour lol…(obviously minus some album tracks).

But im kinda not THAT surprised, Scarlet needed more promo.  

• Thanks 2

ironically she did less non-Scarlet songs here than on the actual Scarlet tour, but that also could be because of the new deluxe songs taking their place :laugh: 

Given the performance's positive reception so far, I would say the biggest reason why the parent album (Scarlett) flopped is because of branding / image

wet vagin* / demons / gun / ouchies are catchy af and the crowd responded very well to those songs. It's the annoying branding / her bald head / her online antics that turn people off

obv she will do whatever she wants but I really want her to use the blonde long wig in the future. Like a rebirth / back to nature era.

She did that! :clap3: love the show specially the 1st part 

15 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Given the performance's positive reception so far, I would say the biggest reason why the parent album (Scarlett) flopped is because of branding / image

wet vagin* / demons / gun / ouchies are catchy af and the crowd responded very well to those songs. It's the annoying branding / her bald head / her online antics that turn people off

obv she will do whatever she wants but I really want her to use the blonde long wig in the future. Like a rebirth / back to nature era.

You know the thing that occurred to me last night…

the short blonde hair/bald head is kinda giving Jada Pinkett Smith.  :rip: Which also likely didn't help matters given she's going through her own hate train era too… :skull:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

You know the thing that occurred to me last night…

the short blonde hair/bald head is kinda giving Jada Pinkett Smith.  :rip: Which also likely didn't help matters given she's going through her own hate train era too… :skull:

Now that you said it :rip: the blonde bald head does give Jada Pinkett Smith vibes :rip:

Back to the performance though she really ATE Attention. The live band's performance makes the song sound much more dynamic, and when Doja took off the glasses she knew she's THAT bit** !!!! 

27 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Well yes, but look at her peers (dua etc) they're all having a slump and i'd rather the slump be due to radical change rather than playing things safe

this gives her ammo for a solid redemption arc & commercial comeback (not that she needs one nor do i think she wants one) for the next era :foxaylove2:

• Like 1

The praise! The acclaim! Her performing these non hits and still putting on a show. That's what happens when you have TALENT baby, something that Lana will never have :thing:

I'm a casual listener turning into a casual fan.

Gonna try to find a Youtube link to watch tonight.

• Like 3

this was a pleasant surprise :clap3:

So it was a Beychella type moment? 

I saw Bebe's set and she slayed, but I wasn't able to stay up until Doja. :cries:

She performed great but that setlist was awful. 

I'm going to go checkout her first EP and album before she made it big. I can't get enough of Doja! :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.