• Alex

• professor2000

• makeme

SHE KILLED IT

• Like 2

the unexpected kiss? :jonny5:

rihanna pulling up midshow lol

***** the end with Wet ****** really shook the **** out of me :WAP:

like ******* go off doja. the show just keeps going on and i don't want it to stop! 

truly no other rap girl can touch her, like she even slayed with the setlist being mostly scarlet. sis doesn't need to pull out all of her hits to make a hit show! :jonnycat:

Edited by unino

Black women simply does it better I fear

Edited by mael
  • Thanks 7

Really excellent from the ground up really. Her rapping excelled here and I couldn't be more happy she really showcased her skills to the GP. Outfits were stunning bar the weird yellowy green one lol.

I get the criticism of her missing out 90% of her actual hits but if anything its admirable and a bold move and just shows how she can still carry a phenomenal performance without the audience really knowing what the songs are and to me thats what star power is. I'm also glad it wasn't no where near a rehash of her 2022 performance, innovative queen and truly never the same.

I was expecting a little more choreo but with the amount that was going on it's only minor. Also the lack of audience interaction had me puzzled but again, nit picking.

Key moments:

- Demons (THE WIG… the crawling??!!)

- Wet V*gina (MUDDY CHOREO!!?)

- Gun (iconic n sexy)

- Paint The Town Red (first half felt a bit of a miss, she needed to be with the audience for that but the second half was great.)

- 97/Ouchies (WOOOO!)

- Streets (classic, wish there was a little more choreo but she was cabled and up by 30ft)

Could be better:

- Masc (the vocal performance from both of them was meh)

- Urge (ASAP was giving more energy and the camera was OFF)

& remove Balut lol

Edited by masochizm
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I can't wait to watch this performance in full! :heart:

But I'm nitpicky and I would have prefer if she'd call it "Dojachella" rather than "Dojchella". It just flows better.

1 minute ago, masochizm said:

Really excellent from the ground up really. Her rapping excelled here and I couldn't be more happy she really showcased her skills to the GP. Outfits were stunning bar the weird yellowy green one lol.

I get the criticism of her missing out 90% of her actual hits but if anything its admirable and a bold move and just shows how she can still carry a phenomenal performance without the audience really knowing what the songs are and to be thats what star power is.

I was expecting a little more choreo but with the amount that was going on it's only minor. Also the lack of audience interaction had me puzzled but again, nit picking.

Key moments: Demons, Wet V*gina, Gun, Paint The Town Red, 97

Could be better: Masc, Urge

totally. espcially with urge, i got hype up for sec and then the energy suddenly down. they really could go off with that one.

• Like 1

She's such an outstanding performer in the current market. Gagging 

• Like 2

It was okay, She put in a lot of effort into Demons, it had its own aesthetic and look but most of the other songs she just walked around mostly. 

she devoured :jonny5:

she's such an amazing performer. everything was soo great she's so talented

i wish she performed more of her hits though, i hope one day she gets over that hatred of her pop stuff

So glad she performed 97

A classic :clap3:

Demons/Tia Tamera :jonny5:

• Like 1

Damn, she did that! :clap3:

• Like 1

Wet V*gina performance made me bi-curious

• Like 1

Well deserved, too.:clap3:

She killed this, performance and visuals, stunning. 

I was curious if the live performances would be enough to breathe life into the material & allow me to appreciate the music more, but sadly, not. #DoTheHitsDoja

Edited by FOCK

She performed all the worst songs from Scarlett and the forgettable unknown songs from Scarlett 2, yet snubbed her best Scarlett songs (Can't Wait, Skull and Bones) she's sick!:mad:

• Haha 1

oh this was FUN! very happy for her :clap3:

• Like 1

Amazing performance, I was shook. The stage presence, the creative direction, the choreo, the outfits.. she killed it. 

• Like 3

omg ATRL really doesnt care about this girl anymore.

She just give THE PERFORAMNCE at Coachella and no one on ATRL talking 

Like if Lana get 20 + pages than this should get 50+ pages

That Demon and Wet ****** performance are one for the books, the whole thing is just insane from the set to the outfit to the live vocal. She is really the best performer of the newer girls.

My only complain is she put the hits toward the end too much, the 1st half could use a couple more hits to make the energy higher and she almost didn`t speak to the crowd. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tangane said:

I can't wait to watch this performance in full! :heart:

But I'm nitpicky and I would have prefer if she'd call it "Dojachella" rather than "Dojchella". It just flows better.

Right lol. 

I stayed up last night to watch.  It was great :clap3: I wish she had done more choreography though.  But the WV ending was everything. :jonny5:

I'm also not that surprised at her omitting Say So or KMM.  With the set design and vibe of the whole show, it wouldve been awkward to squeeze those in.  

I AM surprised she missed…

Rules

Vegas

Woman (esp given the shoutout to SA culture throughout the show)

But I was otherwise fine with set list.  

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.