Brit Smith - "Karma's A B*tch"

teenagecraze

she let Jojo be the internet's punching bag for a whole week before commenting. Even the way she spoke in the video it's clear she feels a certain way. I like her version better too but she could have been nicer about this.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dante Silva

• Walk_Away21

• Alex

• Supervillain

The way Brit's version is way better than Jojo's cover and has gone viral in multiple videos on Tik Tok :dies: Happy for Brit. Jojo could have got a cute boost from this if she wasn't so dismissive of the OG.

40 minutes ago, Saint James said:

she let Jojo be the internet's punching bag for a whole week before commenting. Even the way she spoke in the video it's clear she feels a certain way. I like her version better too but she could have been nicer about this.

It's not like Brit's life is empty, she has a baby and a toddler to take care of (a full time job), she's just returned to the U.S. from London and on top of that she's got no team supporting her and certainly no recent media training to speak of. On top of that she has had just about every other aspect of this unexpected success to navigate and get on top off.

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

Aww that's so sweet.  I'm looking forward to it.  So happy for her getting a second wind. Nostalgia is definitely in. 

Edited by professor2000
  • Like 7

Hopefully her EP is the same level of quality as this, I'm kinda excited tbh. :duca:

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 6:55 PM, Nefertiti0 said:

Wait, is the song officially released now?!? :chick2:

This is so entertaining lol 

I love it when leax turn out to be huge promos for forgotten songs and make them hits just it's happened to the David Guetta and Bebe Rexha collabo. 

Artists should learn to ride the wave generated by a leek like David and Bebe did rather than spend time moaning (hi there SZA). 

Well done this Brit girl

Edited by 808dream
  • Like 1

#18 on Billboard's Hot Dance/Electronic Songs
#1 on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales
#12 on Digital Song Sales

Edited by Nefertiti0
  • Like 8

One of my friends who isn't even in TikTok started playing this yesterday and it was so unexpected :dies:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

#18 on Billboard's Hot Dance/Electronic Songs
#12 on Digital Song Sales

So after all that it didn't even chart on the top 100?  :'( 

48 minutes ago, Leppie said:

So after all that it didn't even chart on the top 100?  :'( 

Girl it was obviously not going to chart. Not even Jojo Siwa's version charted despite its virality and social media buzz. A major win regardless

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Girl it was obviously not going to chart. Not even Jojo Siwa's version charted despite its virality and social media buzz. A major win regardless

I was gonna say that's crazy bc of the YT views for JoJo's MV but the Spotify streams are nothing ☠️

also Brit Smith's Karma has more Spotify streams than Tinashe's song that came out around the same time 😭 glad she's getting this second wind I actually was a fan of her years ago

• Like 1

waiT :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

• Like 1

Wait is this the girl Martice or whatever who sang better than her.  ?? Woah I didn't know that. A bop from my childhood. 

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

WAIT her youtube is active! And she uploaded a fixed audio version. No timing issues and the proper outro. I'm gagged :jonny5: @Reverse Warholian

Hopefully she updates streaming platforms…

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.