Rihanna on R9: "I don't have the songs yet"

favorite crime

24 minutes ago, airplane said:

She can't write, produce, doesn't play the instruments. What's taking her so long? Just shove some shite in an AI generator and get it over with or RETIRE! Im sick of her. If she was passionate about music, she would put in the effort to craft an album or at least improve her performing skills over 8 years but playing with makeup brushes is more fun i guess.

There it is

FYQRlX2.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Dolce Vita

• AvadaKedavra

• Prodigal Self

What the hell happened to the touring deal with live nation?

I thought she was going to produce a new album for it?

Why is she acting like an artist or something? 

She can pump out many albums once her writing camps are ready with the demos.

Edited by Santhosh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, truthteller said:

I was told that she was sitting on three-albums-worthy materials since Wild Thoughts :deadbanana2:

She is. She's lying her s off. She's running out of excuses. 

I blame my fellow fans who keeps buying her ****. Dont buy it and the music will magically appear. Bookmark me

I hate her omg

I was absolutely fuming & ready to drag her to the pits of hell till I read the part where she says if Sandoval could come back to VPR, Monica should come back to SLC. She bought herself some time. Now find the damn songs!

• Haha 3

well then go and find them

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well of course she doesn't

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

R9 will be a reverse Renaissance. All visuals, no music 

"You are the music, baby!"

beyonce-nodding.gif

• Haha 8

She's playing with us i swear. Shes' evil :bibliahh:

Lift Me Up is Now an outtake of ANTi? Can I finally add it to This flawless Album?

She makes up **** all the time

She has easily already had 3-4 albums done and scrapped 

I'm starting a to feel that she will try to comeback once she's deep into her 40s and no one is going to care by then, not because her age but the interest is really really declining each passing year, we are getting close to the 10 year mark from Anti

Beyonce is smashing in her 40s, but that's because she has always been present releasing projects in the music sphere

Rihanna is wasting her 30s, she would have so many new records broken if she just released music here and there and a couple albums

Biggest waste all time

• Like 2

She doesn't give a **** about her fans, not sure why they still give this woman attention.

• Like 5

**** you Robyn Rihanna Avon Lady Fenty :doc:

She has been deeply disrespectful to her fans since 2019. This is not a joke and not something that she should be saying 8 years after her last album. 

As a former Navy member I have personally moved on. I do not anticipate music from her. Most of I hope she is happy and is enjoying life! 

• Like 5

I don't know why people think she has several albums worth of material ready to be released? Meanwhile I would not be surprised in the slightest if we were to find out that not a single song for the album is done. :gaycat6:

george rr fenty era :wanda:

• Haha 1

Shouldn't be that hard. Just hire around 15 people, imprison them in an Airbnb for 2 weeks, album is ready. 

• Thanks 1

8 years:rip: crazy to think that Bruno, Rih, and Frank were such huge moments musically in 2016 and none of them have released solo albums since:deadbanana2:

She's exhausting. I feel bad for her fans.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trent W said:

She makes up **** all the time

She has easily already had 3-4 albums done and scrapped 

I'm starting a to feel that she will try to comeback once she's deep into her 40s and no one is going to care by then, not because her age but the interest is really really declining each passing year, we are getting close to the 10 year mark from Anti

Beyonce is smashing in her 40s, but that's because she has always been present releasing projects in the music sphere

Rihanna is wasting her 30s, she would have so many new records broken if she just released music here and there and a couple albums

Biggest waste all time

LOL in reality, she would have been wasting her 30's if she stuck with music. She smashed her 30's by focusing on her billion dollar business.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.